The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) [Now abandoned]

Status

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
EntropiaBay Official Tread
The-inventory-calculator
AuctionData tool: the new mytwopecs?????
Mob Attack Calculator Tool- Study-Collaboration

Hello
21 July 2012: New tree version, detach all by default, minor bug fix
19avril2012: Detach all speed up
26march2012: Detach All
10Feb2012:filters container
08Feb2012: Export you log to excel
28AUg2011: Alphabet order and new MV from different planets
20july2011: MV generated from MV based on all Universe auctions
27Avril2011:Fixing item with no MV
23avril2011: filtering update
22 Avril2011: Edit the Market Value

I m very happy to present you our last work:

THE INVENTORY CALCULATOR

Ok, maybe you remember the inventory calculator of entropiatools, or Stickynote or Inventory TreeView....ok, now just forget about them, Entropia Inventory Calculator is some totally different.

How it works????

For the first time ever your data are sorted by categories (1) so you have Armors and their subcategories, Weapons and their subcategories etcetc. For Each category and subcategory and item you will get tt value, total value=tt+MV (1). You will get the total tt and tt+mv value of your avatar (2 right) and the relative one (2 left-we will discuss about this after). For the itemd in carried, TODO, and storage (calypso, rocktropia, cp, cyrene?) you will get the exact tt, tt+ MV and number of items. For the (4) i guess is evident his function.

You can open the different categories and subcategories independently (5) . In case you can decide to not be interested about some categories or subcategories and you can uncheck them (6,7). In this case this will modify your relative avatar value (8 left side vs 2 left side).

For your commodity you can select and deselect any containers (9) that ofc this will affect your relative avatar value (10) but, more important, it will impact on the value of each directory and subdirectory (11) where just the selected containers will be shown (11 vs 5).

Take a look to the Mineral Ingot subcategory (12). It will show the tt value plus the TT+MV. The tt and MV and tt+MV of each item (12). With the checkboxes containers (13) you can selec what to analyze: carried, TODO or storage: calypso, rocktropia, cp, next island? cyrene? etcetc. The (14) is still not clear? ok, it sorts your items by total value and it create Value Ranges for you items. You can see their values, tt+MV and also the amount.

Moreover whatever item name you will click on, you will be sent to the relative AuctionData info, probably the most advanced market value tracker and analyzer of the Kosmos.

This is still a beta version, many modifies are already on the paper, we are waiting for your comments, suggestion ad critics.

The EntropiaBay Team

EntropiaBay
Advanced Tools for Advanced Players​
:)

Last edited:

Tool is very good.
small problem i have :

Page is not long enought , my list go out of end of page...i need collapse many box to see the end.

Maybe have the total TT and mu and all rest in end of page too...

I still whant a fast thread creator button , that create text to make a selling thread.I paste my inventaiure , i check item i want , i click a button and all is ready for post in forum , with link to item in wiki for stat , and to entropiabay for people check MU..

Tool is very good.
small problem i have :

Page is not long enought , my list go out of end of page...i need collapse many box to see the end.

I still whant a fast thread creator button , that create text to make a selling thread.I paste my inventaiure , i check item i want , i click a button and all is ready for post in forum , with link to item in wiki for stat , and to entropiabay for people check MU..

Hi Etopia,

What browser are you using? I would try to replicate the error so i can work on a solution

It should be fine on firefox and IE

Ido

Tool is very good.
small problem i have :

I will help you with that...just hand over as many items as needed to make it fit to one page :cool:

See, I would do everything to make ppl. happy ;)

( No worries, just kidding ! )

Hi Etopia,

What browser are you using? I would try to replicate the error so i can work on a solution

It should be fine on firefox and IE

Ido

I use opera on win 7 64x
I know that not much people use it but it use very close engine to chrome and safari.

Was going to read your post and then thought... I'll just go try it!

• LIKE that it works without needing t sign into EntropiaBay
  • LOVE the collapsible categories
  • WISH the 'collapse all' button was default and then I open each section as required
GREAT WORK!!! +REP

Now if I could add my skills, I could really see what I'm worth :D

P.S. Crafting section was a bit Ehhhh... I think most peeps would like a LOOT section so they can see which Loot Stacks might be due for selling.

Last edited:
I use opera on win 7 64x
I know that not much people use it but it use very close engine to chrome and safari.

Hi Etopia, I will install Opera later today and try to fix your issue :)

Ido

Tool is very good.
small problem i have :

Hello Etopia and thx.
It s clear that this is a beta test so still far to be completed but i can let you know that i will not create an automatic selling thread option. What (I) plan to insert is an option that allow you to create a selling item inside the entropiabay trade system. Now i know that probably you are not interested about, but i continue to think that the best way to private trade and ads your shop is not a forum. In EntropiaBay we give you , sellers and buyers, all the differents option-like present on ebay (watch item, resell, sort by, etcetc) and much more (Market value, dinamic signature etcetc). Check offerts in a forum, like it s now, it s just a pain.

PS, do you love the filter range value???? this was a special gift for you.

DC

PS, do you love the filter range value???? this was a special gift for you.

DC

I for sure enjoy it...
It help a lot to find things in long list...Knowing price range help to know what worth to put in auction or for sell , and what directly put in TT...
IMHO one of the point of such tool is to spot fast item , and the range value/ color sytem help a lot to that.

@IDO , be carefull with opera , trying it , is using it after...Its imho the best browser around.

Was going to read your post and then thought... I'll just go try it!

• LIKE that it works without needing t sign into EntropiaBay
  • LOVE the collapsible categories
  • WISH the 'collapse all' button was default and then I open each section as required
GREAT WORK!!! +REP

Now if I could add my skills, I could really see what I'm worth :D

P.S. Crafting section was a bit Ehhhh... I think most peeps would like a LOOT section so they can see which Loot Stacks might be due for selling.

Thx JD
i hope you will inser entorpiabay/ inventory calculator in the entropiadirectory links :)
Well i don t plan any soon to work to the skills calculator. Jdegree tool already does this (for free or subscription???). We don t plan to create any replica of any toll entropia-related if we cannot garantee a revolution.
Entropiabay trade system was and is the most advanced trade system for EU
AuctionData is just far away more advanced than Peauction or the dead (it was our inspiration) mytwopecs
InventoryCalculator just introduce totally new and incredible options never explorated until now.

At this time i cannot figure out a better way to create some similar to chipping optimazer, PCF-EP forums, entropedia, entropiadirectory.... so .....

>>Etopia
>>Tool is very good.
>>small problem i have :
>>
>>Page is not long enought , my list go out of end of page...i need collapse many box to see the end.

Hi Etopia, I will install Opera later today and try to fix your issue :)

Ido

So Etopia i installed the latest version of opera and it seems everything works just fine. Can you please describe your problem in more details?

Ido

Now this... this is nice. Great work!

Now this... this is nice. Great work!

thx Hanne :p. This was exactly what i was pointing out in one of my last PM :p

Any critics and suggestions????

I mean, we like compliments but we are looking for suggestions and criticism !!!!!!!!!!!

thx Hanne :p. This was exactly what i was pointing out in one of my last PM :p

Any critics and suggestions????

I mean, we like compliments but we are looking for suggestions and criticism !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, one small criticism :)

Some of the filters have very similar color to the main background so they are hard to spot. I wish you change the color for the 25-50 and 250-500 ped filters. Maybe just the 250-500.

Some of the filters have very similar color to the main background so they are hard to spot. I wish you change the color for the 25-50 and 250-500 ped filters. Maybe just the 250-500.

ohohoh this would be easy (i guess) thx

more criticism and suggestions are welcome

DC

So Etopia i installed the latest version of opera and it seems everything works just fine. Can you please describe your problem in more details?

Ido

It seems page have limit.
Oki i admit i have over 2k item...
So what did hapen is , last 500 item or so are out of page.If i close some menu , they go up so i see them.
Its not really a big bug , i just point it :)I am not sure if it is reproductible i didnt try your tool many time yet.
I test again bit latter

Very nice tool!

Constructive criticism:
Recommend adding a minimum MU value of 100%, to improve accuracy. I saw one or two items in my list where the MU was below 100% because of a stray auction.

So what did hapen is , last 500 item or so are out of page.If i close some menu , they go up so i see them.
Its not really a big bug , i just point it :)I am not sure if it is reproductible i didnt try your tool many time yet.
I test again bit latter

Normally the tool is supposed to have a limit of 5000 items (i decided to have a limit in order to avoid funny people that paste billions of lines). Let us check by our side, but pls can you take a look of how much items are you pasting???? moreover if you take a look to the number 2 in this picture :

you must have the same items number (entries).

DC

Very nice tool!

Constructive criticism:
Recommend adding a minimum MU value of 100%, to improve accuracy. I saw one or two items in my list where the MU was below 100% because of a stray auction.

yes you right, in effect this is some i m thinking about for the AuctionData side. In effect i have a couple of modifications that need to be performed to increase the precision of this tool.

Just it was so exciting to work about a new tool that i put them in the To Do List :p

Thx for your advise

DC

Last edited:
Great Tool...!!!!!:yay::yay: Thank You So Much!!! +rep

thx was looking for one

Very nice tool!

Constructive criticism:

Please note that if MU is lower than 100% or a negative value the final price TT+MV should appear and be counted as the TT value ..

so if you have 100 ped of items that have MU 95% the TT+MV field will show 100 ped (even tho after MU its theoretically worth 95 ped in auction we assume in that case you will sell to TT)

Ido

ohohoh this would be easy (i guess) thx

more criticism and suggestions are welcome

DC

I made the colors stronger so they are easier to spot if your LCD or CRT has an uncalibrated color ranges.

The colors no longer nicely match against the green but i hope it will improve the usability ...

untitled2121.jpg

This is the change made before is on the left side let me know if you like it better :)

Ido

I test again bit latter

Dear Etopia,

I investigated your issue with the use of newest Opera Browser and an item list that is 4000 items long

Unfortunatly it seems that the Opera browser has a size limit for the iframe component that is used to merge the new ASPX functionality with the ASP engine on our website. Even though the size property is set correctly for the component the browser engine fails to draw it correctly.

Therefore an excess of 2000+ items will not be rendered in the scope of the iframe...

For better viewing expirience i can only suggest using FF or IE as the cause of this bug in opera is outside of my control, or if you preffer to keep to Opera i can suggest viewing the iframe target (in opera righclick on the calc -> frame -> open in new tab)

@IDO , be carefull with opera , trying it , is using it after...Its imho the best browser around.

I wholeheartedly agree...after being an avid FF-user for years, I started having real problems with it after I installed win7 x64. Reading about it, I soon found out it was a known issue with FF in win7 (very, very slow loading of pages and problems with java etc) and soon after that I tried Opera. Wow, what a difference! Opera was the same revelation as FF was when it came...

(sorry for hijacking...)

I wholeheartedly agree...after being an avid FF-user for years, I started having real problems with it after I installed win7 x64. Reading about it, I soon found out it was a known issue with FF in win7 (very, very slow loading of pages and problems with java etc) and soon after that I tried Opera. Wow, what a difference! Opera was the same revelation as FF was when it came...

(sorry for hijacking...)

i don t run opera, but i tested the Inventory Calculator using IE, FF and chrome with no problems........ I run many browsers according to what i need to do. Sometimes it s the best way to get the best of each one.

Last edited:
Status
Back