Entropia Universe Twitter Feed

OOOooOOOooOOoo :cool:

New in VU 11.3: New vehicles for Air, Land and Sea. VTOL for a new view of the world

Edit:
Entropia Universe? Thought we now go by Planet Calypso very confusing ;)

Last edited:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomg do want!

New in VU 11.3: Voice Chat, call your friends in-game to join forces in more effective ways

Voice chat supported "in game" now to?! Having recently used Skype for this purpose, I think thats going to be very good! (please say that won't give me more lag in game though lol)

Twitching ? :scratch2:

Happens when you play too much I think. :D

OOOooOOOooOOoo :cool:

New in VU 11.3: New vehicles for Air, Land and Sea. VTOL for a new view of the world

Edit:
Entropia Universe? Thought we now go by Planet Calypso very confusing ;)

Entropia Universe is the official name for all planets together, I think. ;)

Great, more vehicles :yay:

So is the twitter feed an MA one (ie game mechanics and universe wide updates) or is it an FPC one? :scratch2:

Isn't this the official forum now? :scratch2:

I thought information should appear here first not on twitter or some other social networking site.

I'm kinda disappointed about this to be honest. :(

Isn't this the official forum now? :scratch2:

I thought information should appear here first not on twitter or some other social networking site.

I'm kinda disappointed about this to be honest. :(

This is the offical forum for FPC

This is a MA update, and thats why it hasnt arrived here first....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ido
This is the offical forum for FPC

This is a MA update, and thats why it hasnt arrived here first....

Since when Twitter is MA's official place to post sneak peaks about their content release? :scratch2:

They using Twitter for other ppls to know about entropia.They are trying to make "waves"

i see as a good step whit the twiter... even if i didnt use it im sure more ppl will see our univers this way+ we will always get informed even if is on a third place... more advertisement is better :)

go! go! go!

Well, here's something you won't get on Twitter i suspect....

vu-11.3.jpg

its funny they do so much to attract new players, yet they dont seem to care for the players they already have !!!!

oh well should be used to it by now :laugh:

Back