Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

no mobs spawning, refiners don't work in most locations, CP..... they do not have to test it on million different rigs, this is server problem, like most of bugs
only CTDs might or might not be depending on client's computer hardware/software

I am surprised MA didnt issued a shutdown or a new patch. I mean I @cnt play and crash all the time ...with me 1000 others. My chat was filled with ppl going off and on.

Explaination

Ok

First off let me explain a few of my previous comments. First off instead of throwing new items and updates our way MA should be worried about rerturning the content that THEY took away after people had spent alot of money on. Then they should be worried about bringing up player base and then introducing new items say at a rate of like 1 or 2 items a month instead of waiting forever then dropping alot of things at once and crashing the system.

This is afterall the 3rd time in a row something has happened to the system after all thier updates have completed or during the update.

Next issue.

I understand that the less people playing the game causes the loot pools to drop because there is less money going into the game. BUT here is the problem with that theory: If I had been playing when there was pet taming and spaceships and whatever else was in game before and spent alot of MY money to use the items ( so MA and FPC could get paid) and someone took it out of the game, I would have left at that point. No e promise it will be back by the end of the year. BS We pay your salary and you continue to take things away and make things worse.

In all here it is: LEAVE THE PLATFORM ALONE AND RETURN ALL THE CONTENT BEFORE YOU ADD NEW STUFF. STOP TRYING TO FIX WHAT ISNT BROKE BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL THE PLAYER BASE THAT IS LEFT

How about the refiners don´t work??? Imagine how much extra ped in mu a healthy miner or a big trader (that refine ur stuff before put it on storage) is doing at this moment? and is this a RCE game?! The end of the world is near! :(

How about the fact that almost all the mobs are gone. Lets talk about stability for a sec. It is now more then 12 hours since the "repaired " stability issues and yet alot of us are still being kicked from the game. Its funny that Neas is "sweat camp " yet there is not one mob anywhere around. All the mollisks are gone from atami, All the feff's are gone from FT Fury. seams to be a pattern going . Like all the iron challenge mobs are gone. I think instead of all this grapfic updates someone should be worried about keeping some kind of a player base to this game. Take away content for the sake of graphics then continually add new contenet and take away more. not a very smart play . Oh i found mob, Equus, neconu. Nothing most of the players can handle.

Yes the mobs was gone but that we could see but how was it with the mining who we had no chanse to see i feel it was the same most of the findnings was gone.

Coolt MA...................

I am surprised MA didnt issued a shutdown or a new patch. I mean I @cnt play and crash all the time ...with me 1000 others. My chat was filled with ppl going off and on.
I crashed all the time yesterday as all the rest but so far today it's been fine even with the hoover craft around so maybe it works a bit better today, still not near to what it should be and have been....
were also waiting for a patch today, but guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to do any ped wasting...

Oh and valantin fair thoughts, but seems like mining is as it usually are. The reports I read and heard from brave miners testing it or didn't know about the mob problem before they started said it's same as usual...

I crashed all the time yesterday as all the rest but so far today it's been fine even with the hoover craft around so maybe it works a bit better today, still not near to what it should be and have been....
were also waiting for a patch today, but guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to do any ped wasting...

Oh and valantin fair thoughts, but seems like mining is as it usually are. The reports I read and heard from brave miners testing it or didn't know about the mob problem before they started said it's same as usual...

Im glad that you are able to stay in today as myself and alot of others have not. I have been kicked out at least a dozen times already . as far as an update i guess now they are taking the sertvers down tomorrow morning 0700 utc time.

I think Mindark forgot to mention one new future. :scratch2:

It is Russian Roulette...

How does it work ? One uses a teleport chip in area with hills and cliffs.
Then teleport and pray. :D

Found it out the hard way today near PA. :rolleyes:
Teleported there and landed on a cliff side, fell and got hit 169.4 damage.
Too bad it was .4 too many, not a big deal, but this might become fun. :laugh:

Bigger fl
Boats... levi hunt anyone;)
Flying vehicles:yay:
Voice chat... awesome but so many free options available too

I think even Microsoft would have problems integrading as many bugs as MA did in this VU... We should give them a prize or something... It's a record... An ATH in bug implementing... :p

Still no mobs spawning... MA, you're cutting off your revenue stream ;)

The idea of falling dmg is just plain stupid.

Apart from that everything looks cool , maybe i'm not a fan of the "collison dmg" since this is a fictional game with teleports and what not, and not need for speed Entropia.

Falling damage

This might make sense in some games, but with the terrain the way it is, unless you buy a vehicle it seems like you will have problems going into some areas without dying. We have fancy armor, so give us some grav boots to prevent falling damage.

This is science fiction, right?

:)

Just one question. Falling damage. Why? I liked the fact to not be restricted by this. Imagine how many deaths caused by inferior teleportation that will now happen... Sigh...

Please dont say we will soon drown too. My heart couldn't take it...

This says it all.
Falling damage is not only restrictive, it also costs you more peds to play now with the added decay to your healing equipment , and using more synthetic ME.
I enjoy hunting Argonauts in the mountains of New Swiss unfortunately I won't be doing that or a lot of others things in game now.
My society has contest "Climb the highest mountain" no teleporting, must be climbable. Guess I won't continue to participate in this contest.
I took some small jumps down a hill, ended up sustaining huge damage.
Guess I won't be playing that much. I hope MA reconsiders this new implementation and remove it.

AHAHA MA strikes again

This says it all.
Falling damage is not only restrictive, it also costs you more peds to play now with the added decay to your healing equipment , and using more synthetic ME.
I enjoy hunting Argonauts in the mountains of New Swiss unfortunately I won't be doing that or a lot of others things in game now.
My society has contest "Climb the highest mountain" no teleporting, must be climbable. Guess I won't continue to participate in this contest.
I took some small jumps down a hill, ended up sustaining huge damage.
Guess I won't be playing that much. I hope MA reconsiders this new implementation and remove it.

Ok here we go again. I have to agree about the falling dmg. its already bad enough that vehicles take dmg from mobs but inreturn dont dmg the mobs . Now you add in thatthe vehicle takes dmg when you hit a tree or run over a bump that is to big and MA has found a new way to take more money from us without a return. Oh the do say that its only SI dmg but there again the repair tool is limited so there goes more money for the decay on that. Now just like he said you pay more in decay in fap and ME to heal yourself for jumping off a hill twice the size of your avatar. BUT once again MA says no decay to your armor but there again another new way to take more money with nothing in return. Now on to this voice chat system. WHY the hell would anyone pay to use something that doesnt cost MA any money to have. Or that we have so many free options available on the net. That im sure will be much more stable then anything MA has or will put out in a long time. I have said it before MA ispushing the wrong things when it comes to updating with new items instead of worrying about player base and content. Now on to another way that MA has found to take more from us. Again without more in return. I am a level 21 laser sniper hit and using an opalo i went from the occasional miss to missing at least 40% of my shots. 40%????? yes 40% when i shouldnt miss and should be getting more crits then anything. And with the cold-ir the miss rate is right around 55%. Now this is not limited to me. Most of my FL is having the same issues. So to recap : MA isnow charging for a voice system anyone can get for free. They are getting more in decay for your fap and ME use because of "fall dmg". they are getting more in decay from the "limited" car repair tool for vehicle dmg taken by hitting something or running over a small bump in the road. They are getting more in decay from the guns for more shots required to kill something. they are getting more money to buy ammo because of missed shots. they are getting more decay on armor, fap and ME again for all the missed shots as now you get hit longer because it takes longer to kill the target. And what did we get in return? Lets see mobs that dont show on radar. OH so now you get attacked more so more decay and ammo and missed shots. We got new pretty flying machines that are useless except for flying around. More decay. they have no weapon capability. We got boats that only sit 3 people and have no weapons capability and cant go all places on map as there is no server areas. More decay. And a hovercraft that is slow andhard to drive for PvP use. More decay. Oh and lets not forget client stability. As alot of people are still getting booted from game . IN short . congratulations MA/FPC on another fine attemp(failure) at growing the player base and game content.( actually making the game better for all)

Im sure i will be here again in a few days with more.

till then happy wasting money everyone

Ok here we go again. I have to agree about the falling dmg. its already bad enough that vehicles take dmg from mobs but inreturn dont dmg the mobs . Now you add in thatthe vehicle takes dmg when you hit a tree or run over a bump that is to big and MA has found a new way to take more money from us without a return. Oh the do say that its only SI dmg but there again the repair tool is limited so there goes more money for the decay on that. Now just like he said you pay more in decay in fap and ME to heal yourself for jumping off a hill twice the size of your avatar. BUT once again MA says no decay to your armor but there again another new way to take more money with nothing in return. Now on to this voice chat system. WHY the hell would anyone pay to use something that doesnt cost MA any money to have. Or that we have so many free options available on the net. That im sure will be much more stable then anything MA has or will put out in a long time. I have said it before MA ispushing the wrong things when it comes to updating with new items instead of worrying about player base and content. Now on to another way that MA has found to take more from us. Again without more in return. I am a level 21 laser sniper hit and using an opalo i went from the occasional miss to missing at least 40% of my shots. 40%????? yes 40% when i shouldnt miss and should be getting more crits then anything. And with the cold-ir the miss rate is right around 55%. Now this is not limited to me. Most of my FL is having the same issues. So to recap : MA isnow charging for a voice system anyone can get for free. They are getting more in decay for your fap and ME use because of "fall dmg". they are getting more in decay from the "limited" car repair tool for vehicle dmg taken by hitting something or running over a small bump in the road. They are getting more in decay from the guns for more shots required to kill something. they are getting more money to buy ammo because of missed shots. they are getting more decay on armor, fap and ME again for all the missed shots as now you get hit longer because it takes longer to kill the target. And what did we get in return? Lets see mobs that dont show on radar. OH so now you get attacked more so more decay and ammo and missed shots. We got new pretty flying machines that are useless except for flying around. More decay. they have no weapon capability. We got boats that only sit 3 people and have no weapons capability and cant go all places on map as there is no server areas. More decay. And a hovercraft that is slow andhard to drive for PvP use. More decay. Oh and lets not forget client stability. As alot of people are still getting booted from game . IN short . congratulations MA/FPC on another fine attemp(failure) at growing the player base and game content.( actually making the game better for all)

Im sure i will be here again in a few days with more.

till then happy wasting money everyone

Seen the big key to the right on your keyboard? It's called 'enter' and make a lot of text readable...

Back