Entropia Webo-Vision Presents: EUWBC Videos

Stave

Deactivated Account
euwvblack.png

Presents EUWBC LIVE!

[FONT=&quot]Last weekend Entropia Webo-Vision covered the annual event known as EUWBC, and what a weekend they had in store for us, I have to give credit to oleg for pulling off such a fun and intense event, not only was it well organised but also most of the time it was running on schedule.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We sat there watching and covering the event for 10 hour slots each day, however my favourite fight of them all had to be Beechbum Vs Centech, in the 3rd round, Centech had had enough, so he said "oh, screw this" pulled out a DOA and well, the rest can be seen in the video below...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

During the weekend there was many close fights, even one that was so close, it was too close to call. So after this event, EUWV is proud to present a selection of on demand fights, and to top that off, 6 hours of raw footage from our live broadcast!

I had alot of fun at the first weekend of EUWBC and i look forward to coming back to cover the rest of the event. This is only just the beginning.

About Entropia Webo-Vision, EUWV is a new Web channel based around entropia, in the future, we promise to bring more live coverage of events, with multiple commentators, live shows and much much more. The idea of this is to allow those that cant get into eu, are too busy doing other stuff in eu or just busy with RL to keep up to date with the latest events, with the possiblity to stream to mobile phones, the only limit is the imagination...

As well as that we will be producing top quality Eu Films that are set to begin production in 2011.

Stave Petty,
General Manager,
Entropia Webo-vision

Thanks for bringing EUWBC to those who couldn't be there :)

Stave, the link to my fight (Anzak vs Salix Sol) is another link to Kayla vs Guss. Great coverage!!!

Thanks for the coverage :)

Anyway the fight between centech and beechbum was strange... I dont believe centech is so low that he havent hitted him at all.... Some bugs , lags? Strange... I hope there is no glitch used...

Back