Info: Your Achivements on Facebook and Twitter

Hanne|SDS

Old Alpha
SDS Official Hanne
Sharing your accomplishments is a vital part of life in Entropia Universe. In order to help participants communicate beyond the community that exists in-game a set of services has been created. Through this, accomplishments can be shared to various channels - we call this Entropia Universe Interconnect services. At this moment the services include posting in-game events relating to your Avatar to Facebook and Twitter channels.

Go here to start setting up your Facebook or Twitter Feed.

What will happen?
Facebook and/or Twitter will send out a message with your accomplishments!

Screenshot of the interface once you have connected with either Facebook or Twitter:
fbinterface.jpg

As you can see, you can choose which features you want your feed to send out.
You can also choose a new minimal value for the globals/HoF's you share. The absolute minimum is still 50 peds.

You can of course choose to disconnect your account from Facebook and Twitter at any time.

Ok, so now I have a use for Twitter & Facebook lol :D

HoF me baby when I return :)

So far setup Twitter : http://twitter.com/Lavawalker :yay:

Now for facebook. :D

Last edited:
I'm deeply troubled about facebook's privacy settings and so probably be the last human to put his details online.
If you've seen what the UK govt has done to civil rights it may make you think - and apparently we are a 1st world country

Anyway, I hope that those who dont sign up to SkyNet will still be able to access the same content.

[I mean did anyone see frigging wargames, terminator 2, hackers and so on ????? ]
Dont get me started on the fact no plane hit the pentagon....

Security is a problem and identity also,

But if you setup the accounts as unique facebook & Twitter accounts, you won't have that problem. ;)

Setup a unique email for Entropia also.

Spam manager manages any spam mail sent to me so I am not concerned with having people know it.

Last edited:
I am fairly new to facebook, can anyone post a pic of the security settings they would suggest to show achievements to everybody but to leave everything else secure please ?

I am a little lost on how to set that up. :(

EDIT: All connected now, I just need to know how to setup facebook security display settings if anyone can help.

Last edited:
Calling for someone in the know.

I have setup my facebook as the following:

Everybody for the first setting and the "Other" is set as Only Me.
Would this be the correct and most secure settings to display my achievements on facebook ?

I am guessing that Entropia posts directly to the wall section of facebook right ?

I wasn't sure if "Places I check into" option has anything to do with Entropia posting, or does it ?

facebook_security_settings.jpg

Just fuck FB and use twitter

I think I found it, changed from friends only to everyone :D

facebook_security_settings_2.jpg

haha yea, twitter was so much easier to setup :D

yep - if its just a matter of spamming globals twitter does the job. Im not into the FB shit anyway.

yep - if its just a matter of spamming globals twitter does the job. Im not into the FB shit anyway.

Anyhow, I ended up deactivating the FB account.
Too many privacy concerns and mucking around.

Twitter is the easier way to go for sure :)

Do both. Twitterfeed lets ya feed your tweets over in to facebook. ;)

Do both. Twitterfeed lets ya feed your tweets over in to facebook. ;)

Do both and create a separate account for your avatar if you're concerned with your privacy. Twitter is not much better then FB in that respect. FB at least has settings you can make, Twitter has only 1 security switch: Protect my tweets

was looking for this will add when ever servers ar back up and runing ;)
nice idea even if i wont get much to show haha :D

I can set this so only my friends from EU on my list see these posts or other firends i have and not everyone on facebook before i go for it ?

Last edited:
Wanted to bump this up.

I made an avatar FB account awhile ago to try this but it didn't work.

I saw it again yesterday, and got it connected fine.

However,

Facebook changed the layout something crazy.
The label for achievements and such are way too wide now, cutting off about 1/2 of the notice.

and if you try to look deeper at what it is trying to say, you get bumped to planet calypso account creation.

not terribly impressed. Especially when the main focus of the achievement you want to announce, is to gain a new customer, who has probably already disabled the spam, and had a chance to decide already. Besides, people who see it, and dont play, have no idea what PED is or represents anyhow, so there is no draw at all.

May want to look into the layout of the achievements listed, and a FB update.
I really don't know who to send a report too, seems more a web/FB programming issue than a game issue. Would really be in the best interest of ... all of us, to change that up.

Not a huge deal, the account is never used anyhow, aside from this test, and now is likely to continue to not be used.

Last edited:
Back