Help needed please a>s>a>p

Status

RJ-Rob

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingo's
RJ Rob James
i am stuck at these co ords on rocktropia, at revive, i am currently dead avatar, cos i die instantly no turrets, please help

132840 - 91144, 101 Edited co ords i missed the 2 out lol

i am low on peds too, my car is sent to storage, i am totally stuck please help me a.s.a.p?

thanks

RJ Rob

Last edited:
The mobs

The mobs near me are possessed wolf stalkers and zombies

:( im really really stuck

i am getting nearly 200 point hits a hit, so imposible to get out, please someone help me

Last edited:
if i was on rock i'd come save ya mate but 80 ped is too steep for that :eek:

good luck :)

My lunch break is at 20:00-21:00 MA time which is in a little less than 2 hours. I will come see if you are still there then.

You should probably also post at neverdie.com/rocktropia since it is the rocktropia specific forum. You might find more rocktropians answer your call from there im not sure.

Post here if you make it out so I know not to come looking.

GL and hope you make it out.

narfi

Stuck image

fhcnzPKBwlYnbxm1-cCwZA373713

My lunch break is at 20:00-21:00 MA time which is in a little less than 2 hours. I will come see if you are still there then.

You should probably also post at neverdie.com/rocktropia since it is the rocktropia specific forum. You might find more rocktropians answer your call from there im not sure.

Post here if you make it out so I know not to come looking.

GL and hope you make it out.

narfi

Thanks Narfi, i will message on here, please still come jus in case, thanks m8 appreciate it

just take advantage of that and build your evade till you can walk rite by the mobs, waving goodbye lol :D

Close thread please

ok i am NOW FREE YAY juicy monster saved me, thanks all, and NARFI i am free i dont need help now thanks

You are not the only one stuck there ,yesterday I saw one too, couldnt help though cause he didnt respond to my car invite, guess he made it out too then eventually ;-)

think those mobs in that area need to be adjusted, the possessed or infected or whatever wolf stalkers are just a tad too nasty, and too many.

Glad you made it out :)

If you see me around the City of Dreams give a shout, I have a low TT TP chip that I could sell you to prevent problems in the future.

narfi

first thought,"oh is this a new trick of the rockstars to get someone into lootable" rofl

the problem there narfi is the mobs are on top of the revive, so as soon as he spawns he has no time to do anything before dieing.

just another rocktopia revive/mob poor planning situation. things like this make rock way less newbi friendly than even calpyso before the newbi training area

Status
Back