Help: Client Loader Page is Blank and wont let me start the game

I have the same problem:
1. TOS does not load.
2. Client loader does not load.
3. http://www.planetcalypso.com/ not loading.
Hey, MA, there everyone is sleeping?
:computer:
Wake UP !

ToS is blank here... CL comes online eventually. That is enough reason for me to click the X in the top right and visit the Forum.

Mines blank too...... hit Launch and i get a error message thats blank.

So i Repaired.

Nothing was found that was wrong...

:mad:

MA really wants people to chip out.

EDIT:

Wait about 4 minutes for the "page not found" to show up, then you can log in.

I was in about a hour, needed to relog, and now the client loader is blank. :(

Aah! Now! :)

Hmm it's broken

I'm quite happy though.. %99.9 no loots today. Time to watch a movie.

CL is dynamic... :D

It was blank for me. about after about 30 seconds, it came up with the proper thing :D

Anyone in at all?

none at the chat tho, so what to do hmmmm

same problem here... blank TOU and CL..not able to launch the game... :eyecrazy:

I have the same problem ... rebooting dont help .. .thx MA for yet another bug.

yeah having same problem and uninstalled soft for reinstalling. Now seems that entropia download link is also down :D:confused:

weee finally managed to load and get me back to calypso again :yay:

same here.
After many try it sometime work , but its very hard to manage to log in today...

Guess its time to say it again.. (its been said a few times now in this thread).. Wait till you get the " Page not loaded.." message in CL and hit launch button again.. works every time for me.
patience people, patience.. ;)

Guess its time to say it again.. (its been said a few times now in this thread).. Wait till you get the " Page not loaded.." message in CL and hit launch button again.. works every time for me.

Worked for me.

Thanks ;)

Ive been waiting for about 15 minutes now, how long it takes to "page not loaded " msg?

As i was heading to start a new thread, i saddly see i'm not the only one :(....

I played today in EU without ANY problems.
I decided to take a break... and when i come back :
I can't log in anymore...

image2.jpg

I rebooted my computer several times, always the same.

I even did the game repair check, all is VALID !!!!

PLEASE HELP.

image1.jpg

yeah this works a charm gg:)

also try and start the client multiple times until it works, worked a few times for me so far today

Back