Mining Fiesta At OLA42 : Beginners & Advanced Tiers : 3000 peds in prizes :45 Day Event

Level A
--------

Lezen - 3504 points (2800+100+118+178+80+85+143)
Neon Neon The One - 3122 points (2419+71+74+75+103+104+67+118+91)
Torene - 1412 points (1106+45+63+53+45+16+11+73)
John Joene Mckwak - 529 points
Divinity - 134 points
Pavilion - 472 points
BB Punisher - 65 points
Radim - 45 points
Kelon - 22 points
Onyar Loorden PSS - 2 points

Level B
----------

Thalion - 797 points
Rhagnar - 213 points
Firejuggler water zabimalu - 172 points
Corriana Trina Xenophage - 149
Tamn - 97 points
Mira - 92 (78+14)
Kristen Goldmoon Wood - 46 points
Mandred Maverick Torgridson - 29 points
Saib - 29 points

Highest Global/Hof
--------------------------

1. Rhagnar - 2255 peds

Gogogogogo LeZen!!!!

If I find the time today I may try go for that 800 points. But I got totally covered with snow yesterday and so I have no idea if I have the time to go mining before midnight or will I be out there on the roof fighting with the-great-white-weigh (like yesterday - finished unsnowing past midnight!)....
Anyway, it's been a pleasure taking part in the event, thank you all for talks in here and when I came across some of you on the LA. I hope the claims will be with you all the time and mining will be kind to you all!
GL with upcoming event, Divinity. I have not enough time on my hands to participate I'm afriad, but I will pop in ones in a while to check your LA :)

Keep on hoffin'!

39_1.jpg

39_2.jpg

39_3.jpg

39_4.jpg

39_5.jpg

39_6.jpg

39_7.jpg

39_8.jpg

39_9.jpg

39_10.jpg

39_11.jpg

39_12.jpg

39_13.jpg

39_14.jpg

39_15.jpg

39_16.jpg

39_17.jpg

39_18.jpg

39_19.jpg

39_20.jpg

39_21.jpg

39_22.jpg

39_23.jpg

39_24.jpg

39_25.jpg

39_26.jpg

39_27.jpg

39_28.jpg

Last run

As I said before, time to cross the magical 800 points in group B :laugh:

Divinity.... I read the info about the LA today when I entered it. How about you change it after the event is done? Hmmm? :silly2:

final_1.jpg

final_2.jpg

final_3.jpg

final_4.jpg

final_5.jpg

final_6.jpg

final_7.jpg

final_8.jpg

final_9.jpg

final_10.jpg

final_11.jpg

final_12.jpg

final_13.jpg

final_14.jpg

final_15.jpg

final_16.jpg

final_17.jpg

final_18.jpg

final_19.jpg

final_20.jpg

final_21.jpg

final_22.jpg

Here are all my previous uncounted runs:

Ems:

15x IV
23x V
15x VI
15x VII
7x VIII
2x IX
4x X
2x XI
1x XIV

Ore:

21x V
8x VI
20x VII
22x VIII
6x IX
2x X
3x XI
1x XII

This totals the amount of:

Ems: 268 + 2 = 270

Ores: 256

Total: 526 points to add to the already 3122....... :yay:3648:yay:

This was the most competitive and fun event i was on. It was also my very first mining event, thank you all for participating, especially you Lezen, (you are one hell of a miner ;p ) I just hope you dont have any more pics to post ;p

Well Here are my points:

for first post after update:

3 V
4 VI
4 VIII
7 IX
1 XII
1 XIV

Should be 82 points

last post:

6 V
4 VI
2 VII
1 VIII
10 IX
2 XII

Should be 90 points

Total: 3504 + 82 + 90 = 3676 :yay:

Well this was a very nice event! It's a shame you were less online in the last day Divinity I always appreciate your compagny especially during bad runs ;) Thx Thalion for your kindness and support and finally.. Thx Neon for all the challenge you gave me! Was some terrifying last days! Saw you online the whole day yesterday... I really thought you were going to break even... And what a shame none of us get any tower during this event...

Well i am sure we ll have occasion to meet again !!

Divinity we are all waiting for your update and verification!

Edit: Damn our scores are so close!

Last edited:
Big Gratz To all Participants for making this a fun event

Thank You dear friends for making this event a lot of fun. I am presently reviewing the screens and shall be updating soon.

I must say that the competition between Neon and LeZen was a showstopper and i thoroughly enjoyed it all the way.

Shall be back with the scores.

Divinity

I did my best to beat Lezen, i mined till i got broke, its quite disapointed i lost for such a small amount of points.

Gratz to Lezen and everyone, it really was a fun event :)

Final Scores and a Vote of thanks

Dear Friends,

I would like to bring to your notice how amazing an event it has been with such amazing participants. Kudos to LeZen and Neon for making Level A seem to be the most competitive category for the event and a show stopper at the end to finish it all.

While Torene chose not to go for the 1st place, she continued plugging on with her normal runs which was very encouraging to see. Thank You

While it was relatively a cakewalk for Thalion, I would like to congratulate her for setting personal goals despite not competition and work on them.

A hearty congratulations to Rhagnar for winning the highest global prize along with the second position.

A special thanks to all the participants for there time and effort that went into making the event everything it has become. I appreciate the contributions made by each of the participants and look forward to your participation and success on the OLA.

Thank You,

Divinity

Level A
--------

Lezen - 3676 points (3504+82+90)
Neon Neon The One - 3648 points (3122+526)
Torene - 1412 points (1106+45+63+53+45+16+11+73)
John Joene Mckwak - 529 points
Divinity - 134 points
Pavilion - 472 points
BB Punisher - 65 points
Radim - 45 points
Kelon - 22 points
Onyar Loorden PSS - 2 points

Level B
----------

Thalion - 828 points (797+31)
Rhagnar - 213 points
Firejuggler water zabimalu - 172 points
Corriana Trina Xenophage - 149
Tamn - 97 points
Mira - 92 (78+14)
Kristen Goldmoon Wood - 46 points
Mandred Maverick Torgridson - 29 points
Saib - 29 points

Highest Global/Hof
--------------------------

1. Rhagnar - 2255 peds

Bravo and well done to all that made this event ended in a successful way... :wtg:

Huge gz for those that have putted alot of efforts into it :cool:

Also, a credit for Deth for organizing this awesome event, kudos m8 :)

It was fun, I just couldn't keep up with Neon and LeZen. Grats to all though, we earned it :laugh:

Huge gratz LeZen :thumbup:
Noone got the bounty prize, we did it :wtg:

Neon, gratz to you as well. I it was amazing and very interesting to watch the ending of the event. You did all you could and the difference in points is so little... Well done! I like your spirit, it was honestly an amazing show! :hug:

Rhagnar, thanks for the competition *bows*, it was a pleasure.

Divinity :smirk: My biggest thanks to you. I didn't take part in any event for a very very long time. You made me join in and I had a great time. Your LA has some very good resources and I think the DNA setting right now is the best one for miners. I guess I won't be talking only for myself when I say thanks for seeing us and giving us a chance by setting the LA for us. Cheers!
As I said before, the event was a great fun and I hope you had fun as well no matter all the calculations with thousands of screens we've posted. Good luck with the next event and the upcomming ones. Keep me informed, please, should you carry on doing them, maybe I join in again when I have more time on my hands.

Thank you everybody for this amazing event! It was so hot for me until the last minute... And i must admit i had some luckat the end because the scores are very close! I was at a party and couldnt mine the last evening... and I knew that Neon was bombing while i was having fun... anway.. real life is still more important ;) !

Could only drop 10 bombs when i came back home lol

Divinity thx for being a very good event manager!! I sure will look for the next big event you are hosting but i think i wont have any chance there as far as i ve seen ;)

Good luck all! and see you ingame!

Great Event Bro.

Lotta good competition going on specially in group A.

Big gratz to the winners who toughed it out as this was a long event. Its really sad such a long event with everyone amping their asses off was not rewarded better by MA. Too much of what was put into this event was given away to hunters for the bot events.

So far this was the best structured mining event I have seen in game. Youll have to run a month long one in the summer away from any MA / FPC events so maybe your contenders dont get beat down like they did this time after spending all that extra ped on amps and time.

Sorry I couldnt make a better showing as a soc mate but I simply ran outta money not getting decent return like I did.

Thank You so much for the appreciation.

Huge gratz LeZen :thumbup:
Noone got the bounty prize, we did it :wtg:

Neon, gratz to you as well. I it was amazing and very interesting to watch the ending of the event. You did all you could and the difference in points is so little... Well done! I like your spirit, it was honestly an amazing show! :hug:

Rhagnar, thanks for the competition *bows*, it was a pleasure.

Divinity :smirk: My biggest thanks to you. I didn't take part in any event for a very very long time. You made me join in and I had a great time. Your LA has some very good resources and I think the DNA setting right now is the best one for miners. I guess I won't be talking only for myself when I say thanks for seeing us and giving us a chance by setting the LA for us. Cheers!
As I said before, the event was a great fun and I hope you had fun as well no matter all the calculations with thousands of screens we've posted. Good luck with the next event and the upcomming ones. Keep me informed, please, should you carry on doing them, maybe I join in again when I have more time on my hands.

The pleasure has been definitely mine. Ofcourse i shall keep you informed of the future events. Too bad you dint have time for the next one or i think you would get the competition you cherish :) Gl and may the hof's keep coming.

Thank you everybody for this amazing event! It was so hot for me until the last minute... And i must admit i had some luckat the end because the scores are very close! I was at a party and couldnt mine the last evening... and I knew that Neon was bombing while i was having fun... anway.. real life is still more important ;) !

Could only drop 10 bombs when i came back home lol

Divinity thx for being a very good event manager!! I sure will look for the next big event you are hosting but i think i wont have any chance there as far as i ve seen ;)

Good luck all! and see you ingame!

Thanks LeZen. That was a brave show from your end. I wish you all the best for your mining activities. May the hof's shine day and night for you.

Great Event Bro.

Lotta good competition going on specially in group A.

Big gratz to the winners who toughed it out as this was a long event. Its really sad such a long event with everyone amping their asses off was not rewarded better by MA. Too much of what was put into this event was given away to hunters for the bot events.

So far this was the best structured mining event I have seen in game. Youll have to run a month long one in the summer away from any MA / FPC events so maybe your contenders dont get beat down like they did this time after spending all that extra ped on amps and time.

Sorry I couldnt make a better showing as a soc mate but I simply ran outta money not getting decent return like I did.

Thanks Trina. I do know what you have been through and if i had to go through the same , i would not be participating myself either. Bottomline, thank you for the participation as well as your appreciation. May the hof's come large for you.

Prize Update :

Lezen, Neon, Torene and Thalion have been awarded. I am awaiting to meet Rhagnar and fire to award them there's. If anyone gets a hold of them, please do let them know that they have a prize waiting for them :)

Divinity

Back