• the flying monkys are back!

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • nope don't like it

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
i don't think this would be too hard to inplant but the general idea is that every avatar should have 3 slots available where you can place weapons or maybe even equipment for example 2 guns on your hips and a determination on your back

what ya think? .. acctually sent a suggestion case about this 6 months ago but never posted anything on ef

I want 2 Emiks S30 on my hips, cowboy style :cowboy:

I want 2 Emiks S30 on my hips, cowboy style :cowboy:

red coat black pants broadsword on the back and 2 guns and you'll have Dante! that would be soo awesome o_O i wish i could afford that combo

Great idea!!!!
I hope they wil do this.:yay:

bump for an awesome idea.. go send in supportcases about it!

That would be three piles of dung for me. Or maybe one bottle of sweat? A shelf wouldn't be bad neither...

Hmm...... :scratch2:

You are really trying to make EU damn hard for me... ;)

What a fantastic idea.

I think for me I'd have to go with whip and handcuffs on the belt, assault rifle on my back. Make of it what you will :D

yeaaaaahh that would be pretty awesome, a tool harness kind of thing

Boredandthereforepostinglikeamadmantodaybump

Add me to the list of F@ck ya!!! :yup:

The shear number and variation between item sizes, clothing and armour options would cause many (more) visual errors.

Currently, in Skyrim my uber glass war axe permanently penetrates my left buttock while running - common in many games that display 'equiped' items.

EU avatars present very well as is. :twocents:

I'm a minority here .... and proud of it :)

new avatars coming up how about some avatar pimping?

I want a new emote where I can put my thumbs near my ears like antlers, stick out my tongue, and yell "Booga booga booga!"

Back