Mall Teleporters

Hanne|SDS

Old Alpha
SDS Official Hanne
As of Content Release 2010.5 you will have to re-acquire the Mall Teleporters, as these have been switched out for another model and/or geographically changed a little.
This does not include the New Oxford Mall.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

On the positive side, you Port Atlantis Mall-shop owners will be happy to hear that all items did make the move, so you do not have to re-decorate your shop after all.

ty for the heads up. for a person like me this inconvenience might end up costing some shops peds because i am not the type that finds redoing what i done already "fun" or finds exploring "fun" at all either.

kosmos

Owner of Emerald Lake Mall Estates must be grumbling much now since the TP there is so far away from anywhere else...

.............and still the emeral mall tp is on the mall top??????

I was able to tp directly to Twin Peaks Mall and Emerald Lakes Mall - did not have to reacquire either tp. Nice work FPC. :) And I really like the redesigned televators and the new interior colors in the malls.

Hows the case of changing back the "Emerald Mall Televator" to its original spot wich were at the other end of the mall wich were just outside my shop (and a few others ofcourse) Its a big deal to move it and change a buissnes display to worse.

Help me please Hanne! Talk to support Ive tried for a year since VU 10 came.

Hows the case of changing back the "Emerald Mall Televator" to its original spot wich were at the other end of the mall wich were just outside my shop (and a few others ofcourse) Its a big deal to move it and change a buissnes display to worse.

Help me please Hanne! Talk to support Ive tried for a year since VU 10 came.

The Televator has been put to the proper spot now. It is on the side of 14L shop, which is true for PA and Twin malls aswell.
The televator is now on the Roof of the malls. (I assume for aircraft to parking on the roof, and easily check out the malls now)

Nice work FPC :cool:

As of Content Release 2010.5 you will have to re-acquire the Mall Teleporters, as these have been switched out for another model and/or geographically changed a little.
This does not include the New Oxford Mall.

You don't have re-acquire Mall Teleportes (except PA). Good job on Emerald Mall - it's finally how it's supposed to be :yay::yay::yay:

The Televator has been put to the proper spot now. It is on the side of 14L shop, which is true for PA and Twin malls aswell.
The televator is now on the Roof of the malls. (I assume for aircraft to parking on the roof, and easily check out the malls now)

Nice work FPC :cool:

Woho!! =) They finally did something really nice for us and actually listened to us. Thanks a million FPC and thanks for the info BUZZ.

Now I hope that my sign will be fixed soon lol.

C ya!

you have to re-acquire orthos west mound too. looked at my map an thought something was a little off lol:scratch2: so i had to investigate :silly2:

I had to re-acquire New Oxford.

Back