Customer Survey from FPC

slupor

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
slupor slupor slupor
All,

Just curious how many others have gotten the survey request by email today, see below for the text.

In general I consider it very positive that FPC tries to get a better understanding of their customer base and how to improve.

So I took the time to give some feedback, hope it helps. And I don't mind getting a Valk, just make sure it's fueled ;)

O and Frank, in case you are reading along, some of the ranges in your questionnaire were a bit on the low side.... stopping the number of years ingame at 3 is missing out a good part of the community I think. And age limit at 55 and income maxed at 150k$/year says a lot about the perspective of the survey composer :D

I just wonder what I did to be one of the most valued customers, and what does it take to get to the top valued customers that gets a different level of questions and a VTOL as reward?

/Slupor

Topimage

You are one of our most valued customers. Thank you.

First Planet Company would like get to know you and your attitudes better, in order to expand the Planet Calypso user base.

As a component in our marketing strategy we would be grateful if you, as a member of a select group, could share some demographic and attitude information with us. This information will help us to direct our marketing to individuals most likely to enjoy Planet Calypso. All information you provide is protected by our Privacy Policy.

As a token of our appreciation for your time, we would like to offer you a free Valkyrie Mk1 (L) vehicle for completing the questionnaire by October 15 – please fill in your complete avatar name when prompted. Your vehicle will be added to your avatar account in FPC’s content release 2010.6 expected in the final week of October. If you wish to remain anonymous, simply leave that question blank.

We estimate the questionnaire should take no more than 10 minutes, and can be found here:
Customer Feedback Survey

Thank you for helping us make Planet Calypso better.

Kind Regards

Frank Campbell
Marketing Director
First Planet Company

They sent me one too.. didn't think they would ;)

Are we sure it's not a dodgy survey? Firefox flags it is potential dodgy..certificate belongs to another site etc..

I got it, but the link to the survey didn't work.

Have asked support about the CERT error. It's all OK with it. It's coming from FPC.

Maybe next time they should spent some $ to buy an official signd CERT :)

I never got it, such a shame, I was gonna give such positive feedback :silly2:

got mail too :D

EDIT: Ha i realized its good to not be a valued customer.. Who would be most valued customer for you in your company?? The one that makes you most money right ? :p

I got this e-mail as well. And I have put effort in answering all their questions. I am glad I can help out and it is a sign for being taken seriously I think. Couldn't help scratching my head reading one question how to be motivated to deposit more though :silly2:

Anyway I appreciate this opportunity to help out and I feel being taken seriously.

10 minutes!!! took me 45 lol

In some sections.. freedom to type, difficult not to go on and on and on, but i hope i gave some brief and to the point answers, all constructive and not bitchy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
got it in the mail:)

call me paranoid, but could someone from Mindark verify that this is legit? never in all my years have they seemed to care what people think or given away free stuff in this manner. fishy! ;)

call me paranoid, but could someone from Mindark verify that this is legit? never in all my years have they seemed to care what people think or given away free stuff in this manner. fishy! ;)

yes, i'd like to be certain too. Someone get Hanne here :D

The link goes to planetcalypso.com so it seems genuine.

Can't say I've had one of these e-mails (yet).

Seems like a genuine survey, traffic returns to https://survey.planetcalypso.com/. However certificate does not belong to FPC/MA. (probably belongs to whomever wrote up the skeleton survey?)

Last edited:

maybe it's not from Mindark. Maybe it's from the NEW FPC

Didn't get it, oh well. :silly2: Seems interesting now they're doing such surveys, last one I remember they did one was during the beauty stuff.

I did get one. Maybe cose i alsow did put in something positive in last suport case i send last week:) It took me far longer that 10 minutes to finish. I would tell more about it if i did not need to go and work in 2.5 hours..;) Still have to sleep..:silly2:

i want a free Valkyrie Mk1 (L) :(
I guess my opinion doesn't matter

You are one of our most valued customers. Thank you.

So because I didn't get an email with the above statement, that means MA and FPC don't give a F about me? :laugh:

I'm curious about how they determined who got the emails... only really posting/subscribing to see if an answer develops...

I found my survey thrown into the "Spam" section, so if you don't see it in your inbox, check the Spam part?

Lol I lost track of time not sure how long I spent. Way more than 10 mins :O

I had a lot of cert erros (like every page) but just clicked through them.

The questions seemed to be spread out higgledypiggledy, and I found this one to be odd

weirdq.jpg

What's that, question maker person? You don't think I could possibly own more than one console? -.- gg

It would indeed be interesting to learn how they made their selection for who gets the survey (I didn't), but ... while I understand marketing research and surveys that have their place and serve a purpose, has FPC not taken any clues from those who post at this and other forums (and elsewhere) as to what would make us better customers? While some might come from a perspective of whining or complaining, I see that as far and few in between, and not just a bitch session, but rather a majority of the community voicing their opinions based on personal experience, which to me is extremely valuable feedback.

EDIT:

Just adding that this thread might be worth FPC checking out if they haven't already!

Last edited:
LOL I got a message from blizzard... which is strange since I don't play any of their games... Nothing from Mindark/FPC though. Probably because if I have an issue I tend to send a message to support... which probably also explains my really bad loot these days. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm not in the "most valued customer" club. :cry:

LOL I got a message from blizzard... which is strange since I don't play any of their games... Nothing from Mindark/FPC though. Probably because if I have an issue I tend to send a message to support... which probably also explains my really bad loot these days. :rolleyes:

I've bitched and complained to support about almost every bad gameplay element under the sun, so I don't think your theory is valid : P

I guess I'm not in the "most valued customer" club. :cry:

One of the questions was "what would make you deposit more" so maybe that actually having deposited in the past year was a proviso for this questioniarre :p

I got the survey too

But if i remember correctly, before, as in robot wars etc, not everyone got the email, like this case

You can go to the entropia universe site, and there is a box somewhere you can click to recieve emails, i don't remember where though

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: found it, go to my account on the entropia universe website, put in your gold card details and there is a check box for newsletter

Lol I lost track of time not sure how long I spent. Way more than 10 mins :O

I had a lot of cert erros (like every page) but just clicked through them.

The questions seemed to be spread out higgledypiggledy, and I found this one to be odd

weirdq.jpg

What's that, question maker person? You don't think I could possibly own more than one console? -.- gg

But why would they ask about consoles anyway??
Is this a sneak Peak into the future of EU??

Oh and I got the invite to fill in the survey as well, mu Valk should be on it's way already

Back