Customer Survey from FPC

guess I'll just have to buy a vehicle & then see mu crash as 7k of them get dropped in 1 day..
Sad though, FPC surely didn't have this amount when they handed them out ingame

Whoooo i got mail

I may have won a million dollars and collage girls want to meet me

so much better then a survey :D

Hi,

Good to see the survey is being received, and my apologies for the security certificate issue. It is however a real survey from FPC, so its ok to go ahead and complete it.

Understanding different types of players is important for the marketing strategy, because people play differently. As mentioned back at the end of 2009, we will continue getting to know different groups a lot better over the course of time. Using the term 'one of our most valued customers' is a valid courtesy, as the offer of a vehicle is a sign of our appreciation for the effort required to fill it out.

Thanks to all who take the time to provide info this time. We'll be continuing these efforts in the future.

Regards
Frank

So you are gonna compete with me :)

The Ethnography of Entropia

GL with the survey......

BTW fell free to steale any from my little survey if you need :)

LOL I got a message from blizzard... which is strange since I don't play any of their games... Nothing from Mindark/FPC though. Probably because if I have an issue I tend to send a message to support... which probably also explains my really bad loot these days. :rolleyes:

The blizzard ones are scams

Perhaps this survey was sent to a % of people in several categories. Like average time/week spent and various deposit habits? May very well be this has nothing to do with the people that received it in person themselves...

It may just be to get an average impression they need verified from stories they read on (their own) pcf...

Besides I do believe there was a survey in the past long long ago as well.

Any survey on the content of EU worlds is a big step forward from the previous state of having changes imposed with no consultation and no consideration whatsoever. I'm starting to feel again like some type of customer. Hope this attitude lasts this time ... And also , maybe we'll get a positive feedback. I also hope to see the partners getting involved more into the EULA matter as far as their customers might even get a better representation of interests. The "you have the right to shut up and take a bow" spirit of some lines in there are pretty outta this century.

One of the questions was "what would make you deposit more" so maybe that actually having deposited in the past year was a proviso for this questioniarre :p

Well, I haven't deposited for 3 years actually. :D But, I did deposit a pretty good amount in the first 2 years I played.

And I checked my spam folder and the survey was there! :grouphug:

oo a mail :)
Planet Calypso: A new Metropolis, Missions and Vehicles!
aah late news no survey

Got the email and took some time over the answers. I hope I spent enough time on them, probably could have spent more on reflection.

Recieved the survey. Answered it , waiting now for a Valkiry ( hopefully a black one ;)

Hi,

Good to see the survey is being received, and my apologies for the security certificate issue. It is however a real survey from FPC, so its ok to go ahead and complete it.

Understanding different types of players is important for the marketing strategy, because people play differently. As mentioned back at the end of 2009, we will continue getting to know different groups a lot better over the course of time. Using the term 'one of our most valued customers' is a valid courtesy, as the offer of a vehicle is a sign of our appreciation for the effort required to fill it out.

Thanks to all who take the time to provide info this time. We'll be continuing these efforts in the future.

Regards
Frank

Recived and answer send
And no, its not "safer" now - i have the message that this site not are safe :)
I hope really you understand my swissgerman-english translation with google. If not: send a Mail and i answer in german

I'm not valued customer.

WTF!?

Is value measured in like money nowadays!? :eyecrazy:

:laugh:

Hi,

Regards
Frank

The survey is nice even with the strange approach with some of the questions. I didn't fill it in to get a car.. but now i really want my car! I don't have one atall! i'm tired with all this running godamnit! where's my car ! i want my car!

WAAAAAH ! WAAAAH ! :D

Hi.

I click the link in my e-mail and window i see say "Connection not verified". This is a message from Firefox navigator.

Greetings.

I've not had newsletters for about 10 months, so it wasnt a surprise not to receive this.

I check FPF every day, so I'm usually pretty up to date.

I'd have loved a free jeep though.

got it ... fun to see anonymous questions and then at the final page .. enter your name for a free .... LOL

seems that i am a lucky winner too. :yay:
Survey answered and waiting for car :wtg:

They sent me nothin! :)

The cars are not handed out like other gifts (with popping up loot-window after login). They are simply send to the planet-storage.

So if you get the "thank you... " message, have a look in your storage, not inventory :)

Im would be happy to return the car back if they would apply only 50% of what survey will tell them. :)

I got my car as well, nice toy since I was a vehicle virgin until now (Mindforce FTW, it's a Sci-Fi theme ffs:rolleyes: )

If our feedback makes the loot distribution more even (which looks to be the case somewhat) and a few other things, our universe is better off.

/Slupor

didnt get the survey either..
wonder why some player get it and not other...

didnt get the survey either..
wonder why some player get it and not other...

Option a: random sampling
Option b: sampling according to deposit / withdraws ratio

Back