Security Issue

Hugh Willose

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights
Hugh Willose
Recieved an email from FPC today

Seems a bit dodgy

You are one of our most valued customers. Thank you.

First Planet Company would like get to know you and your attitudes better, in order to expand the Planet Calypso user base.

As a component in our marketing strategy we would be grateful if you, as a member of a select group, could share some demographic and attitude information with us. This information will help us to direct our marketing to individuals most likely to enjoy Planet Calypso. All information you provide is protected by our Privacy Policy.

As a token of our appreciation for your time, we would like to offer you a free Valkyrie Mk1 (L) vehicle for completing the questionnaire by October 15 – please fill in your complete avatar name when prompted. Your vehicle will be added to your avatar account in FPC’s content release 2010.6 expected in the final week of October. If you wish to remain anonymous, simply leave that question blank.

We estimate the questionnaire should take no more than 10 minutes, and can be found here:
Customer Feedback Survey

Thank you for helping us make Planet Calypso better.

Kind Regards

Frank Campbell
Marketing Director
First Planet Company

Anybody else get one of these ?

I've just replied to this.

Other than asking your country, approximate earnings, gender and age, it was asking solely about stuff that was FPC-based. I think its a genuine questionnaire although Firefox was giving me alerts about security certificates and the like when I first tried to access it.

Yea Hugh i got it to, ia clicked it and got that warning also but did acept it and moved on.
I think its ok but got a bit confused with the warning message. :rolleyes:

Hi,
You're right to bring this up. There seems to be an issue with the certificate.
However, I can assure you that FPC have sent this survey and it's ok to proceed with completing it.
/Frank

i didn't get one ''who are the selected ones'' obviously not the ones who log in everyday and are happy to play the game and not complain if i complain more = i get a free car to shut me up

Hugh, I would been suspicious also. Did the right thing to confirm it mate.

:yay:

Nice going F******, This once again shows that all ava's are NOT equal. Why do never get a free car?????:mad:

Back