New PVP4 bug

Rony

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
Jhony Rony Macaroni
Hi guys
At least two nibs (from those who roam the place every day) I killed today in PVP4 gave no loot and didnt teleport out right after kill (as it should happen).
Please stop exploiting, I am too lazy to submit a support case to MA.
I have screenshots for just in case, btw.

So you relay on the common sense of the exploiters when it comes to a RCE where you can make real cash :scratch2:

Can I have your MOD FAP?! I promise I'll give it back to you. I swear on my cat's tail :laugh:

What was their health? if less than 50% you dont releport right away and the killer doesn't get any loot. But the ones who do get killed need to take a new anti toxic nevertheless. However, this is just when a mob has damaged them.

If their health was full then it might just be lootlag, happends to me all the time (get no loot and the kileld doesn't teleport right away but stay dead on ground till loot lag is over).

Now if its none of these options please give us further details and screenshots...

I spoke a bit quickly, they could had had full health and then that would be buggy.

Last edited:
What was their health? if less than 50% you dont releport right away and the killer doesn't get any loot. But the ones who do get killed need to take a new anti toxic nevertheless. However, this is just when a mob has damaged them.
Hm, I have no 100% answer to your question regarding the hp level. However, I would observe for sure if hp was bellow 100% since it is an important trigger in combat. This means that they either had 100% hp or hp didnt show (for a reason or another).
However, i didnt know that you will not teleport out if you were pked while having less than 50% hp..

You dont nessecerly need to be at half hp to recive the non-instant teleport back to revive.
If a mob does more then half the damage to the player you dont get any loot either.

BTW i was oneshotted by your skillfull gun today, are you refering to me in this post?

Hm, I have no 100% answer to your question regarding the hp level. However, I would observe for sure if hp was bellow 100% since it is an important trigger in combat. This means that they either had 100% hp or hp didnt show (for a reason or another).
However, i didnt know that you will not teleport out if you were pked while having less than 50% hp..

Hmm i thouht ualayws tp'd out instantly atleast when huntin mulaaks andbeloew 50% i still did, unless this is a recent feature.....

If their health was full then it might just be lootlag, happends to me all the time (get no loot and the kileld doesn't teleport right away but stay dead on ground till loot lag is over).

Now if its none of these options please give us further details and screenshots...

I thought that was changed a long time ago now and that it didn't work anymore that way ?

Hi guys
At least two nibs (from those who roam the place every day) I killed today in PVP4 gave no loot and didnt teleport out right after kill (as it should happen).
Please stop exploiting, I am too lazy to submit a support case to MA.
I have screenshots for just in case, btw.

U should ask around before telling shit about others... Its not a exploit, its MA thing... If avatar have less then 50% of his HP left before u shoot him - u dont get any loot even ammo and he stay there for 10 seconds like in usual pvp zone... So nib is u, but not others...

looks like some guys explained to you Rony, when mob does more than 50% damage of hp, and you kill, you dont get ammo for toxi, so before posting you just can ask friends...

If your uber enough, run up and fap them then kill em.

Happened to me lol, I was screaming DON'T FAP ME NOOOOOO as I was shooting (not enough to get past the strong fap).

Funny shit.

Nibs which dont obey the advice will die 20x times for their insolence.
:cool:

i so hate, MA change the PVP4 rules everey VU without making any anouncement. so u just get a msg if u go there u can los ur stackebel. BUT IN WHAT CONDITIONS?????????

where can i see what are the conditions to loot or get looted?

can some1 post this info? OR maybe MA could add in the warning msg, each time u enter in the contaminated zone.

i so hate, MA change the PVP4 rules everey VU without making any anouncement. so u just get a msg if u go there u can los ur stackebel. BUT IN WHAT CONDITIONS?????????

where can i see what are the conditions to loot or get looted?

can some1 post this info? OR maybe MA could add in the warning msg, each time u enter in the contaminated zone.

this was in eu since i remember it.
if u don`t know about it, it`s your own problem.

Funniest thing about PvP4 is the message on the toxic shot.....it says you can safely enter the Toxic zone once you have taken it. :D

Back