Tutorial Videos

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
@Admins: this is better in a noob tutorial section, no-one looks for tutorials under "videos"... if you want me to do, I take out other vids?

Great work Smoerble! :yay:

@Admins: this is better in a noob tutorial section, no-one looks for tutorials under "videos"... if you want me to do, I take out other vids?

I agree! How about I move the thread to n00bs section, and sticky it? :)

Very nice thread :)

Video of a haircut

Hi,
nice idea, if u like i can give you my video of how to take haircuts:

its located in:
http://www.rysalon.com/
go to turtorials...
ill add some on other service...

Ry

Interesting vids.

I made this video now. I think it's about time someone made a decent video so people don't need to ask the same questions all over and over again!

I think this grasps every aspect a freebie wants! :yay:

Feel free to share it as much as you want! :wtg:

Big bonus, you get to hear my voice also! :D

Last edited:
This may or may not have been done before but this is a tutorial video on how to correctly setup LittleBigMiningLog (LBML) so that it works automatically in game. For the budding miners or people who want to have a go!

*** THIS IS NOT A GUIDE ON HOW TO USE LBML, I MAY DO A VIDEO ON THAT IF PEOPLE FEEL IT IS NEEDED***

23K views & only 3 likes? What am I missing here?

No one signs into youtube anymore - facebook is losing customer/products - twitter is losing influence?

That's normal. If you are a social media enthusiast having to share everything you do, you are logged in and (dis)like as you move along. Otherwise you sit down on a computer you're not usually on (or simply don't log in) and run through videos.

It also depends on the content of the video. If it doesn't attract those social media folks, it automatically has less likes. Just look around and you'll find videos with a comparable number of views and a massive difference in those like-counts.

That's normal. If you are a social media enthusiast having to share everything you do, you are logged in and (dis)like as you move along. Otherwise you sit down on a computer you're not usually on (or simply don't log in) and run through videos.

It also depends on the content of the video. If it doesn't attract those social media folks, it automatically has less likes. Just look around and you'll find videos with a comparable number of views and a massive difference in those like-counts.
Actually, it's not normal for the number of views. The engagement to likes is well below par. I am not new to the universe but cheers all the same. I just took a 13-year break. :LOL: I am trying to decide whether it's worth coming back? 🤔 So far I am not feeling it all. Maybe it takes time to get warmed up again? Cheers.

Twitter is on fire if you know how to work it. Facebook is crap I agree. I am talking about the likes here in this forum, for the amount of effort the poster put in. I am not talking about the wider world of social media. Cheers.

I figured I would add the reason I don't like on youtube - added the facebook and twitter as afterthoughts - happy they are losing

Back