XeroX2

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marcus XeroX Cicero
Hello,

Starting today my UL HL8 is rentable. Check its stats here:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=469

I did a fruit decay test and the decay stats are correct.
So to do things easy let`s use 120% as MU for HL8(l) its MU is actually higher but not that much.
With this MU we get (2,311/100)*120 -> 2,773 PEC decay cost/shot.
The UL HL8 has 2,557 PEC decay.
Thus you will save 0,216PEC with each shot.

Personaly I allways do one A106 runs with it. That`s 2006 shots with it.
So it`s saving me 4,33PED/run in comparison to (l) version.
These calculations are a bit outdated for 2011 so price is lowered:

I will ask for 8PED/day as a fee for my rental service.

There is no limit in how long you can lend the gun but:
The fee has to be paid in advance when the gun is traded.

So basicaly you start saving money with this nice toy when you do 3 runs/day.
I think that`s a reasonable ammount of hunting and ofc you are free to shoot it as much as you like.
Ohh and trust me you WILL like it! :yay:
With the A106 on it it has 65,5 dmg/sec that will make you wonder what you CAN`T kill and not what you can kill efficiently.

Unfortunately there are some criminal minds out there hoping for a free gun so I have to put some annoying condition:
I will ask for TT+10k PED collateral
The gun is at ~minimal TT
To make things easier we will calc with 5500PED as weapon TT which will be the case most of the time.
The collateral can be all kind of items if you don`t have it in hard cash. However I WILL set the value for them...
This is to avoid my Lyst bar hath magic is worth 6000PED posts but ofc I will choose reasonable markups.

I think the minimal TT gives a lot more ppl the chance to try this gun... so it will have to be kept that way!

To make sure this happens you HAVE to keep it arround minimum when you return it. Thus the TT of the weapon must NOT be more than 100PED higher than its original TT when you got it!

If you fail to return the UL HL8 in the set timeframe every additional day you keep it will cost you 15PED!
However I am willing to negotiate there... so if you happen to need it 3 days longer and you let me know about it the regular fee is to be paid.
If I fail to meet you in the set timeframe then you are free to keep the gun. However it is YOUR responsibility to contact me here and we set another timeframe to meet me. If that doesn`t happen you will have to pay the fee for the additional days you keep the gun.

Oki that are all annoying conditions which might be critical to keep this service running.
If you have any suggestions how to improve this service please let me know because I am not experienced with it.

I am awake from 10:00MA time-0:00MA time so should be easy to meet up with me.
However at Monday/Tuesday/Thursday I have to go to University for a few hours.

OK back to hunting with this toy now but I will allways take a break from hunting if someone wants to rent it.

Last edited:
Very nice service and thank you for doing he math, very helpful :)

its a very nice gun, you're luck to have one, GL :)

I think I will definitely have to try this out when I have some peds! :thumbup:

Don`t look for (l) replacements anymore.... just use this gun.

Got one person who will most likely lend it out sooner or later... but don`t hesitate to contact me to set some time for yourself and my HL8. :)

I feel like doing some mining so this gun is back for rental now!
I have redone the calculations with the current MU and you still save ped by using this gun in comparison to (l) but the saving is minimal if my math is correct and you do NOT believe in fixed tt return.
-> price lowered to 8ped/day!!!
If you wish to give this nice toy a try then write me a PM or post here.

maintenance is over so gun is ready to be rented out again. :)

If only I had the collateral to rent in.. but then again I think I'd buy it at that point :< Anywho goood luck, it looks like a great gun to have!

good morning / to hunt :)

rent UL HL8 for 8PED/day! ;)
Those numbers match nicely don't they?

bump because I am back to the mining now and this is a bit over the top for just claim defense every now and then.
Give it a better use for a day or a few. :)

bring up my post please

gun is T2.9 just to let you know.

kind of off topic, but do you ever perhaps plan on maybe selling this gun? Im speculating on perhaps buying one come the end of summer and was kind of wondering.

Good luck with your renting service though :)

Cheers

Back