Evolution of a Player from Entropia Universe

3) Dexter´s Laboratory forumers: Those who are interested in the understanding of the game. Normally, in real life, these players belongs to university environment. They make hypothesis, collecting data, processing of information, analyzed and give explanation to the results. Mostly, users of the forum are complicated to understand their hipothesis, and the "Flintstones" often make jokes about them (of course, due to their own internal frustrations and personal limits.)

as it goes for those, when they try to replicate other people's results of a theory, like:
when loot is bad, do something else, then it will be good,
and it just doesn't work out for other people trying it, those players know that the theory is wrong or incomplete.

Falsifiability is an integral part of science and lab work.

Last edited:
1) Fred Flintstone forumers:
2) McGyver forumers:
3) Dexter´s Laboratory forumers:
4) Michelle Nostradamus, forumers:

McGyver sounds cool :D

Isn´t there some other forum poster too, than just those 4 groups?
Rethink it :)

McGyver sounds cool :D

Isn´t there some other forum poster too, than just those 4 groups?
Rethink it :)

There may be a couple more, but in my opinion those are the main ones. However, I will rethink it anyway. :thumbup:

Falsifiability is an integral part of science and lab work.

The opposite also occurs. In fact I know of a theory that was treated as a bad idea by most of the EU community, however, with experimentation, I could verify that it was true. I will not say which theory, because I do not care that many people know about it.

The moral is this: when someone says something interesting, especially if this person is a university scientist, or a successful player of Entropia Universe; write it down, meditate and check it thoroughly. :cool:

The opposite also occurs. In fact I know of a theory that was treated as a bad idea by most of the EU community, however, with experimentation, I could verify that it was true.

I don't care if ideas sound bad, if they work i accept them as not being false.
However, to consider a theory not being false, it has to work regardless who tests it.
So, as example, if various people test it, it works for one half the people but not for the other half, it can be considered being false.
Also if putting out a theory, someone tests it as instructed and it never works for that person, then you can consider the theory being false as well.

However, to consider a theory not being false, it has to work regardless who tests it.

I agree with this in theory, however in reality it is very difficult.

In regards to most theories presented with 'results', if a third party attempts to duplicate the test they are very likely to introduce other variables.

The introduction of these other variables can and will produce different results even though the third party believes they are duplicating the test of the original theory.

In regards to most theories presented with 'results', if a third party attempts to duplicate the test they are very likely to introduce other variables.

The introduction of these other variables can and will produce different results even though the third party believes they are duplicating the test of the original theory.

Completely true

Your post is a nice try in the good direction, but it runs even far deeper ;)

It is true. But when it was written, nine years ago, it could not be more deeper. The original idea was to make people understand how other players can react about their own experiences and knowledges, and to distinguish between real advices or cryes, extracting only the useful to enrich their knowledges and given to the useless cryes its real dimension.

It´s been 9 years and I still wonder if we must to told more to make more deeper or not.

However, I find it worrisome how easy it is for people to read threads of Nostradamus-type prophets, even if these prophets only understand the game superficially. :cool:

The original idea was to make people understand how other players can react about their own experiences and knowledges, and to distinguish between real advices or cryes, extracting only the useful to enrich their knowledges and given to the useless cryes its real dimension.

maybe add "the snowflake":
- thinks he/she's the only one who visited school and knows about math
- thinks he/she's the only one doing extensive experimenting and analyzing
- thinks he/she has figured it all out, everyone else who may experience worse or different results just sucks at the game and are just crying, this player never considers that randomness simply produces different results for different people, even when they do the same.
- players who provide feedback and want some changes, because randomness may play out badly for them, get dismissed as cryers and the game gets pointed out as being fine. For him/her the game may be fine and that's all that matters to him/her.
- assumes players, who are doing fine, would be bad at the game and/or lose money, when they voice concern/dislikes about certain aspects/results of the game

Last edited:
maybe add "the snowflake":
- thinks he/she's the only one who visited school and knows about math
- thinks he/she's the only one doing extensive experimenting and analyzing
- thinks he/she has figured it all out, everyone else who may experience worse or different results just sucks at the game and are just crying, this player never considers that randomness simply produces different results for different people, even when they do the same.
- players who provide feedback and want some changes, because randomness may play out badly for them, get dismissed as cryers and the game gets pointed out as being fine. For him/her the game may be fine and that's all that matters to him/her.

1. If you go by randomness, obviously, you're almost certainly going to lose.:wise:

How many times did you get the lottery in real life? One, two or ZERO times? Because I never won a lottery in RL. I always see that the other guy takes it out. :scratch2:

Then if you expect us to worry because randomness did not make you a winner, you're wrong.:wtg:

I give you an example of this game, if you are a Crafter who only construct things without MU, obviously you will lose almost all time. Worst if your "time" in the game is very little.:cool:

2. On the other hand, if someone tells people that "he is a genius, expert in economic analysis", and then he asks people to not make deposits of money in the Bank that was analyzed by him (and even better that people withdraws all money of that Bank). Is it something constructive? Does it help to someone? Or it is only the crying of the one who lost, and is trying to extend his loss to others.:scratch2:

3. The main idea is that if you just come to bet here, do not spend more money than you can miss, or you'll cry a lot when you lose it. In that case, the best thing to do is go somewhere else, out of this game, and be happier. :wise:

1. If you go by randomness, obviously, you're almost certainly going to lose.:wise:

How many times did you get the lottery in real life? One, two or ZERO times? Because I never won a lottery in RL. I always see that the other guy takes it out. :scratch2:

randomness isn't that black and white as you trying to draw it.
Example:
MA codes: times 1000 multiplier chance of 1:100000
Player A: gets it at 90000 every time, he's above 95%
Player B: gets it at 100000 every time, he's at 95%
Player C: gets it at 150000 every time, he's behind 95%
Player D: gets it at 300000 every time, he's way behind 95%

Player A isn't any better at playing the game than player C & D, he just has more luck, simple as that. Deal with it.

I give you an example of this game, if you are a Crafter who only construct things without MU, obviously you will lose almost all time. Worst if your "time" in the game is very little.

2. On the other hand, if someone tells people that "he is a genius, expert in economic analysis", and then he asks people to not make deposits of money in the Bank that was analyzed by him (and even better that people withdraws all money of that Bank). Is it something constructive? Does it help to someone? Or it is only the crying of the one who lost, and is trying to extend his loss to others.

3. The main idea is that if you just come to bet here, do not spend more money than you can miss, or you'll cry a lot when you lose it. In that case, the best thing to do is go somewhere else, out of this game, and be happier.

You really have to confirm that you're the snowflake kind of forum person, do you? xD
One last time, i'm not losing money. I just don't like that sometimes it melts just away very quickly fucking up all crafting plans and then it taking ages for the game to put me at target return or to make up for the bad runs.
Please, learn the differences.

Last edited:
randomness isn't that black and white as you trying to draw it.
Example:
MA codes: times 1000 multiplier chance of 1:100000
Player A: gets it at 90000 every time, he's above 95%
Player B: gets it at 100000 every time, he's at 95%
Player C: gets it at 150000 every time, he's behind 95%
Player D: gets it at 300000 every time, he's way behind 95%

Player A isn't any better at playing the game than player C & D, he just has more luck, simple as that. Deal with it.

If this was true the code isn't random.

BTW - in a random environment there is no such thing as luck. Each event is a random occurrence.

I am rolling my eyes and I feel my head very heavy.I am breathing with some difficulties and then I give up.

If this was true the code isn't random.

BTW - in a random environment there is no such thing as luck. Each event is a random occurrence.

It was an example of how the code may play out. Same code, different results, that's randomness, isn't it?
If you're ahead of what it's supposed to be, you're lucky, if you're behind what it's supposed to be, then you're unlucky.

Alukat said:
One last time, i'm not losing money. I just don't like that sometimes it melts just away very quickly fucking up all crafting plans and then it taking ages for the game to put me at target return or to make up for the bad runs.
Please, learn the differences.

Well if you are not a real "snowflake" as you said please firstly stop to cry.

By other hand, if you can broke or lose your planning of game with your actual level of playing, make dowsizing.

What is really important is not turnover but making enough deaths, drops or clicks to minimize volatility.

As long as you do not learn to play, you will continue to claim and crying in forums.

Well if you are not a real "snowflake" as you said please firstly stop to cry.

By other hand, if you can broke or lose your planning of game with your actual level of playing, make dowsizing.

What is really important is not turnover but making enough deaths, drops or clicks to minimize volatility.

As long as you do not learn to play, you will continue to claim and crying in forums.

rofl, the only person here thinking he'd be a special snowflake is you xD
If you're thinking, that you're such an expert, please enlighten us how you make the multis appear during a period where multis aren't happening xD
Enlighten us how to force multipliers.

Last edited:
rofl, the only person here thinking he'd be a special snowflake is you xD
If you're thinking, that you're such an expert, please enlighten us how you make the multis appear during a period where multis aren't happening xD
Enlighten us how to force multipliers.

Hahahaha..:lolup: :lolup: Remember: Firstly, you are not playing against Mindark. You are playing against me (or us). And at last, you are not a member of my family nor my girlfriend or a friend to teach you what i have learned in 11 years, for that reason you must to learn alone. Maybe in 3 year more you will not a player of stage II type.:cool:

Sorry.

Hahahaha..:lolup: :lolup: Remember: Firstly, you are not playing against Mindark. You are playing against me (or us). And at last, you are not a member of my family nor my girlfriend or a friend to teach you what i have learned in 11 years, for that reason you must to learn alone. Maybe in 3 year more you will not a player of stage II type.:cool:

Sorry.

since i've tried every possible way there is and haven't found a way to force multis to turn those 4k clicks only 4 times 10 multis runs into 4 times 50 multi runs and you're not bringing a falsifiable theory, i conclude that you're just talking shit.

since i've tried every possible way there is and haven't found a way to force multis to turn those 4k clicks only 4 times 10 multis runs into 4 times 50 multi runs and you're not bringing a falsifiable theory, i conclude that you're just talking shit.

If your trying to force multi's, then your doing things wrong.

thanks for agreeing, that Xavier is talking shit. He claimed he knows how to force them xD

Oh crybaby noob i never told a single word about multipliers.. Sorry. You can continue with your crying and claiming. Your words and insults just make me laugh :D

Oh crybaby noob i never told a single word about multipliers.. Sorry. You can continue with your crying and claiming. Your words and insults just make me laugh :D

I did talk about multipliers, that's what you've responded too, so you were talking about multipliers as well. Otherwise just off-topic or strawman trolling....

EU is similar to RL. Some know how to play the game and some don't.

One thing is for certain: You can turnover soooo much more money in RL :) (The possible profit of 3-10k euros / year in EU is just too low to waste time on. Playing 3-4 hours here and there you will not reach these numbers - but 10 hours a day - everyday and more, and you can. But that turns it into work, and it's not too fun).

It's worth to mention not every player can be stage III. On that stage your TT losses are covered by MU paid by other players. So for every winner there has to be a loser that losses not only on TT returns (paid to MA) but also on MU paid (to stage III players).

Back