Status

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
According to this public comment:

Calypto said:
I beg your pardon..You simply allowed AHR to come in and flame .My original post was fair and fun. I am compiling examples as we speak of examples of how your forum allows AHR which u are closely associated with to come and ruin a discussion. Why didnt u adress them ? Its obvious to many6 players what you do and your association with AHR. I will never expect a fair shake from this forum and its especially your association with AHR that has many many folks complaining about the openness of this forum.

As well as some Private comments which I won't post here, I'm being accused of having some working relationship with Atlas Haven Radio.

Therefore, I'm offering 1,000 peds to anyone that can prove I have any working connection with, or even listen to, any Entropia radio, including AHR, MS9 radio, Jamhot, etc.

Full disclosure: A few facts that are public knowledge and making sure they don't get twisted around.

• I did a radio interview with Darri back in Dec. (Can't remember what station it was for) that was my 1 and only radio connection
  • I am friends with MS9, but have never dealt w/ her radio station, nor even discussed it w/ her.
  • FishFace and I had a fun hunting friendship back in the beacon days, but have not talked for years. I recently dealt w/ him regarding a forum issue that did involve an issue concerning another radio station (not his). Other than that, we've pretty much gone our separate ways. (Though I still consider him a decent fellow)

That's the extent of my radio connection.

(I'm not sticking this in the event section for the simple fact that this is a completely unwinnable prize, unless someone forges documentation, lies, etc.)

OK, knock y'erself out.

Hahah ,

I could prove it but everybody knows that you arnt taking any sides ...

Bring it .

AHHHHHHRRRGGGGGG i deleted it all when on EF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

But in any case you never favored me nor AHR in you decisions . You always taken the forum in your mind even if it bugs you like hell

Not asking for my moderator actions. Asking for proof of some working connection w/ any Eu radio station.

You Still Care about these kind of people? He's not event a part of EU or Entropia radio, just a couple of guys playing music and buying players.

Even if you listen to any radio station, that doesnt makes you apart of any side, it simple, you follow forum rules. and AHr did made any of topic post in the other tread. Was All About a sign.

[joke mode]
though you have a good face for radio :laugh:
[/joke mode]

but serious, why do you really take that accusation so serious? Just move on, let them talk, you know better.

Not asking for my moderator actions. Asking for proof of some working connection w/ any Eu radio station.

My bad :)

i thought I heard your voice on that Ad on ahr or was that my wetdream ?

and what the rest said and your advice to me once .... leave it and ignore it :)

btw your connection to AHR has blined your to openess here ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA

My bad :)

i thought I heard your voice on that Ad on ahr or was that my wetdream ?

and what the rest said and your advice to me once .... leave it and ignore it :)

We do not have any Ad with John's Capital voice.

but serious, why do you really take that accusation so serious?

care??

why??

Quite simply part of my personality.

When I am unjustly accused of something, I tend to attack back by forcing them to try to prove their case. I refuse to let any unfounded accusations on me go undefended.

Feel free to ignore this thread. I don't mind.

[joke mode]
though you have a good face for radio :laugh:
[/joke mode]

You have NO idea. :laugh:

I can confirm that JC and I have been good friends for years, but he has had no dealings with my radio activities whatsoever ... not when I first started with AHR in March or April 2009, nor since giving birth to my own radio station July 8, 2009.

Don't waste your time with this guy JC, you've got nothing to prove, and the common decency of this community knows that. You've got better things to do. ;)

When I am unjustly accused of something, I tend to attack back by forcing them to try to prove their case. I refuse to let any unfounded accusations on me go undefended.

My sentiments also.

Why allow some NOBODY to empower themselves at ones own expense.

Elementary dear... oh wait.. can't cite that detective without ramifications...

u R both on da INTERWEBZ!
Case closed! :silly2:

Striving for fairness and integrity has always been part of JC's personality, too...
These accusations are ridiculous, and not only because it simply doesn't add up with what i know about John.

It's a bloody shame that people have nothing better to do than throwing dirt on others to distract from what they do wrong...

Add another 1,000 PED from me.

One day about 4 years ago I was standing around in camp pheonix healing some players that were sweating a short distance away.

JC was there also, music was playing in the background, he was doing one of those dance moves, and I am almost positive I heard him giving someone directions to Atlas Haven. Coincidence ???

JC has always been very polite when I have ran into him on Calypso and I have never seen an example of unfair moderation on EF and have no expectations that would change with the forum change.

Don't let it bug you JC!

According to this public comment:

Therefore, I'm offering 1,000 peds to anyone that can prove I have any working connection with, or even listen to, any Entropia radio, including AHR, MS9 radio, Jamhot, etc.

(I'm not sticking this in the event section for the simple fact that this is a completely unwinnable prize, unless someone forges documentation, lies, etc.)

OK, knock y'erself out.

Lies!! you listened to my radio show before on jamhot radio. I know you did as I did a shout out and you messaged me back with a smiley face!

This was a while ago though you may have forgotten :-D

Don't let the guy bother you JC. Everyone knows you are an upstanding citizen in the EU community, and some nobody falsely accusing you of something isn't going to change anyone's mind.

Just ignore the troll.

Add another 1,000 PED from me.

ill give up my whole account!!

I trust JC's word more than anyone on this forum (even though i dont personally know him). If PCF chose him to be a mod then i am pretty sure that he is an honest fellow and wouldnt have anything to hide!

from all the time ive spent dealing with the radio stations JC was not mentioned except for the 1 time listed (only an interview)

Its not worth dealing with him, he does this for attention to his radio station and to try and make AHR, ETA and apparently now you look like the enemy

:handjob:

AHR = Atlas Haven Radio
JC = JohnCapital

Coincidence?

I'd take 1000 efd instead of ped though :p

I do miss those beacons, JC :/

narfi

just ignore mmabig... i mean this C fellow.

he is an attention whore and its getting pretty boring.

don't even care if you did give ahr or someone else special treatment. it is impossible for a human to remain impartial. anyone saying it is possible to be impartial always is lieing to their selves.

kosmos

John TeAcHeR Capital

I rest my case.

For what its worth I think JC handled the situation correctly according to the rules, the mission of PCF and his instincts as a mod. I'll stand behind him and his decision.

When it comes to such situations, know that the forum staff will stay indifferent to which side you are on (no matter of personal feelings) or what camp you prefer, but will take action as seen fit in relation to the rules and mission.
If anyone have any problems with the moderation they're free to complain to me, there's no need to trash-talk our community staff moderators for doing an often thankless job.

If anyone have any problems with the moderation they're free to complain to me, there's no need to trash-talk our community staff moderators for doing an often thankless job.

Couldnt agree more. I myself am no saint at all and JC does his best to stay neutral at best in all cases. But one is starting to wonder what the common factor in this all is and that many ppl have problems with it. Even the mods are getting the effects now.

I'm hoping these kinds of situations can be handled the same way in game. Fortunatly Hanne was around with some of those as well today.

For what its worth I think JC handled the situation correctly according to the rules, the mission of PCF and his instincts as a mod. I'll stand behind him and his decision.

When it comes to such situations, know that the forum staff will stay indifferent to which side you are on (no matter of personal feelings) or what camp you prefer, but will take action as seen fit in relation to the rules and mission.

This other radio station is disrupting my game play please lock accounts ;) <-- that was a joke... Seriously it isn't about all that competition is the staple of the game! Two stations competing and flaming each other is what it is about. Others don't need to be drug into the battle just because you felt it was unfair, JC made the right call see below many rules might apply here and rule 2.3 should be changed to include outside entities such as "EU related radio stations".

See bold many are wrong here but some were wrong for the right reasons.
2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

@ PCF some verbiage should be added to include such entities as radio stations.
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between "Should be added"(outside entities EU related), individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harrassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator.

I think members of the community are guilty of this one after the Swamp camp incident. Bad reputation for the radio station involved for sure.
2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of "scamming" that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum members are NOT permitted. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice. For more info on the purpose of this rule, please see this thread: Rationale for the "no naming and shaming" forum rule.

WoW Calypto really broke this one didn't he? Justify why thoroughly next time Calypto don't just flame the Mod might not get you anywhere.
2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism
Criticism of these forum rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content WILL BE DELETED without notice. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the Forum Staff. If you are unclear about the purpose or interpretation of one of the forum rules, either contact an administrator via private message, or consult the PlanetCalypsoForum Rules Discussion thread

You missed the mark here as well might have been better to drum up support from the Calypto website wherever it may be than post here to begin with in open forum.
3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer community staff. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum will be moved without notice.

Personal opinion here but I thought this one got it also.
3.11 - Frivolous Posts
Please refrain from making pointless and unnecessary posts in threads, such as "First Post!!!" "In before the lock!" or "LOL!!" or other very short messages that add little to a discussion. Frivolous posts such as these will be deleted without notice.

Bravo!!!
NOTES
While the above rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate all circumstances. Consequently, the Forum Staff reserves the right to take any actions deemed appropriate to uphold the Mission of PlanetCalypsoForum, to ensure that the forum is not disrupted or abused in any way, or to protect PlanetCalypsoForum Staff and members from fraud, harassment or abuse.

And FINAL note from me this is a NEW FORUM! NEW RULES! Try reading them Calypto your dragging thoughts and feelings from Entropia Forum here. News flash Entropia Forum is closed.

Sorry to all this didn't apply to stepping off soapbox now and I hope I didn't hurt anyone feelings to much I see fault in both sides here. :ahh:

Wildman

ill give up my whole account!!

Its not worth dealing with him, he does this for attention to his radio station and to try and make AHR, ETA and apparently now you look like the enemy

:handjob:

Apparently it's all big conspiracy against this person. Involving ETA, AHR & their listeners, a few different Soc's & now PCF & the Mods & quite a few other players.

Hey if we can get this sorted & plan this attack this easy the next land grab is ours for sure. Lol

With all due respect but closing one thread, calling it obvious flamebait and then starting this one is IMHO a little unprofessional as a mod. You quote a controversial statement here coming from an earlier discussion, incite others to prove you wrong by awarding a 'fake' prize and at the same time claim anyone doing so is lying or forging documentation. Perhaps i'm mistaken but could this not be construed as a flamebait too, since this thread serves no apparent other purpose than continuing the old dispute? There are better ways to clear you name, if at all necessary.

With all due respect but closing one thread, calling it obvious flamebait and then starting this one is IMHO a little unprofessional as a mod. You quote a controversial statement here coming from an earlier discussion, incite others to prove you wrong by awarding a 'fake' prize and at the same time claim anyone doing so is lying or forging documentation. Perhaps i'm mistaken but could this not be construed as a flamebait too, since this thread serves no apparent other purpose than continuing the old dispute? There are better ways to clear you name, if at all necessary.

mods have ( and some dont believe me on this) also feelings. They struggl!e ith being upright to situations where they also want to shout. JC remains calm in almost all cases but he remains human.

All JC did in this case is close the thread because of the flamebait. Something I would do also. and now he gets accused of being in some kind of conspricy just because he wants to uphelp the peace on this forum.

Status
Back