1,000 ped reward

Status
The appropriate actions were taken in all cases.

Calypto is now banned from forum I hope permanently! He has only been involved with the forum/Entropia for about two months and has already stirred up more crap than any other player that I know of in the history of the forum. If he is trying to represent the community I feel sad for the players that follow him. They probably just don't know any better...

Again thank you for the ban I will bite on his crap every time as I can't stand twisted views.

JohnCapital said:
I recently dealt w/ him regarding a forum issue that did involve an issue concerning another radio station (not his).

Well, it was more a forum issue that you raised with me as a soc leader, where I requested that Fishface be part of the discussions in his capacity as one of my 2IC's.
Radio stations were actually only incidental to the topic of discussion.

mods have ( and some dont believe me on this) also feelings. They struggl!e ith being upright to situations where they also want to shout. JC remains calm in almost all cases but he remains human.

All JC did in this case is close the thread because of the flamebait. Something I would do also. and now he gets accused of being in some kind of conspricy just because he wants to uphelp the peace on this forum.

Ofcourse he's human and has feelings, but he's also a moderator and in my book that means keeping the peace on the forums despite those feelings. He did well by closing the other thread as it was spiraling out of countrol, but then started this one which is about the same topic but by his own wording only alows agreeing with him. So, by all means scream (into a towel to avoid upsetting your neighbours) or bang your head against the wall repeatedly but as a mod don't do what you condemn others for.

what about this? if i can proof you are not choosing sides, can i also win 1000 ped then?:D
it's to bad that mods are geting accused now. :(

just ignore them JC! :D

With all due respect but closing one thread, calling it obvious flamebait and then starting this one is IMHO a little unprofessional as a mod. You quote a controversial statement here coming from an earlier discussion, incite others to prove you wrong by awarding a 'fake' prize and at the same time claim anyone doing so is lying or forging documentation. Perhaps i'm mistaken but could this not be construed as a flamebait too, since this thread serves no apparent other purpose than continuing the old dispute? There are better ways to clear you name, if at all necessary.

I can understand how you see it that way. However it's not quite that easy. I was not continuing a discussion, but dealing with a new problem that he brought up after the other was closed.

I closed the beach naming thread you mentioned, and Calypto PM'd me asking why I did it. In short time he posted that above comment on my visitor page, and made the same claim in PM.

In short, I was accused of being on AHR's payroll and intentionally moderating on their behalf to give them "an unfair advantage". This claim was done only because I closed that thread. (Seems he's forgotten the times I've moderated on his behalf.)

As I said, I do NOT accept false accusations against me. So I force my accusers to try to prove their claim.

I pointed Calypto to this thread, and he ignored it completely, instead making other threads, skipping this accusation as if it never occurred. This to me is his admission of defeat in this issue.

Other people have the strength to ignore people making false accusations against them. I, however, am not one of them.

But you are right. This thread has no more reason to stay open, so I'll close it.

:locked:

Status
Back