Start a new Avatar?

WedgeGold

Dominant
Society
Retired Freelancer
Wedge Antilles
I do not know if anyone out there has done this or if it is even allowed.

I feel like my avatar is destined/coded to never get good loots/gobals let alone HOFs.

Could I start a new avatar, transfer my skills and equipment to that avatar and get rid of my old one? I am kinda tired of being Unlucky.

But then again I could be better off keeping this avatar.:banghead:

WedgeGold said:
I do not know if anyone out there has done this or if it is even allowed.

But then again I could be better off keeping this avatar.:banghead:

Could be less hassle in the long run. *shrug* However, I do believe multiple avatars are against the EULA. :wise: However, I'm too lazy to go digging through the damn thing to find the passage. Thought about this a few times myself and then I globalled. Just when you think it'll never come, bam! There it is. At least, that's usually how it seems to work. If anything try to be more patient and eventually you will be rewarded. Call me an optimist. :cool:

u can make a new avatar just Send a support to MA to delete ur old one afther u transferred skill if u want that,

I know people that have done so a few people in my society did it and the contacted MA and it wasnt a problem. It staes u can onyl have one avatar so aslong as the other gets deleted its ok

nls1984 said:
Could be less hassle in the long run. *shrug*

Hey nls1984(+REP), I think you are right. It might just be too much trouble.

Last edited:
what do you hunt..?

You would be wasting a lot of time and PEDs to do something that won't have any affect on your ability to acquire loot.

F1r3 said:
what do you hunt..?

Currently: Cornundacauda, Berycled, Faucervix.

I am have been hunting SE of Jason's on Faucervix past few nights, but last night was at Camp Phoenix because everything was in bad condition.

Randomly(On TP runs): Sabakuma, Snarksnot, Merp, Molisk, Feffoid (try to avoid).

I'll take on Snables if I want a slaughter. I know I should be Teaming up others to take on bigger mobs. But I usually prefer to be on my own. I have done it a few times, but with no real difference in loot.

Well, its a personal experience that when i am in an area or try to get somewhere i always get bad loot (especially if i have to mow through alot of small mobs:\)

imo try to "camp" a spawn more, maybe try some argo's (bad loot but occasional global/gsi that makes things better)

avatar not cursed, the mobs you hunt are :cool:

F1r3 said:

My favorite statement this week.... :D

F1r3 said:
Well, its a personal experience that when i am in an area or try to get somewhere i always get bad loot (especially if i have to mow through alot of small mobs:\)

imo try to "camp" a spawn more, maybe try some argo's (bad loot but occasional global/gsi that makes things better)

I have on many occasions "camp" hunted, trying to pick out the higher levels, with the same luck.

I have recently looked into going after argo's but I do not want to do them with out having my panic weapon, Killian Broadsword, that I use for difficult mobs that I did not want to take on. Terrible decay, but has been useful on long TP runs. frustrating when you have to start the run over. I haven taken on a few atrox's that I accidentally aggravated.

try hutning argo's for a while if you have the armor for it. argo's seem to be a popular low/med lvl mob and i've personally had dozens of globals off them.

when i get bored and aggrevated with crappy loots and stuff i head out to twin and hunt agro's using my mann mhp + 103 and always tend to do decent even if it seems very boring.

also, maybe one day we can hunt together. :) maybe you just need some company to help motivate your loot wave.

NetStalker said:
My favorite statement this week.... :D

I have always been particular to , "If at first you don't succeed, you have failed"

I might change that to "If at first you don't succeed, you get no loot."

I only had globals on Longu, Atrox and almost got some on Atrax, Cornundacauda, Atrax another time, Atrax once more and a Berycled.

I believe you should hunt bigger looting mobs so that bigger loots go over the 50 ped line.

Then again a neighbour of mine got a 250 ped from a female snable in his second week. :rolleyes:

mrproper said:
I believe you should hunt bigger looting mobs so that bigger loots go over the 50 ped line.

I am waiting for loots to go over 1.00 PED.

Dominatus said:
try hutning argo's for a while if you have the armor for it. argo's seem to be a popular low/med lvl mob and i've personally had dozens of globals off them.

Where are the best places to hunt them? I am trying for a full Shogun set. Maybe if I go get some globals with them I can just buy them off auction.

Go NW of Twin Peaks for the Argo's. I use full Shogun and I have no problems out there, except stupid Argo Hunters which always seem to find me! :mad:

I have globaled quite a few times off of Argo's and their base loot is good too (Iron and Thin Wool).

WedgeGold said:
Hey nls1984(+REP), I think you are right. It might just be too much trouble.

:) Thanks! Glad I could be of some help. If it helps, I didn't global until I joined a soc and even then all two globals and one hof came wilst in a team hunt. Granted most of the time I'd gone off on my own and was wacking at stuff solo while in a team. I always had the feeling (before I globaled the first time) that when I did it would be fairly big. Sure enough my first one was a Hof of a modest 400 peds (shared over four people tho). So perhaps when you get yours, it'll be something truly spectacular. Good luck to you! :cool:

Back