Halloween Gifts 2010

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
I am surprised that this hasn't come up yet, and if it has........I missed it.

So is MA going to grace us with gifts this year? And what will they be?

I would like to see some costumes, forget about the masks and hand held items. Give me a sexy witch costume, or sexy devil costume. :yay:

A bat-shaped hoverboard like the Green Goblin has!!

I'd like a disgusting, rotting zombie costume - complete with the buzzing dung flies, bloodstained OJ's and nasty skin bits (L) falling off as you take damage.

:laugh:

This is the first year I don't have an estate, nor did I deposit enough to get the 'special' gift.
So, I'm not looking all that forward to missing out on one of the gifts.

Guess we get them in the FPC update schedual for end of October :)

Hope its something fancy :D

And what makes you believe that we deserve gifts? :D

I'd like a disgusting, rotting zombie costume - complete with the buzzing dung flies, bloodstained OJ's and nasty skin bits (L) falling off as you take damage.

This is the first year I don't have an estate, nor did I deposit enough to get the 'special' gift.

LOL I like the way you think!!

Because we are still here, despite all time low loots and bugs galore??!

:silly2:

I agree 100%!!!

It was a single gift last year (a trident) and really late (a few days prior to 31st if memory serves) but lets hope we have all been evil boys and girls and deserve something fittingly scary this year!

:vampire:

I want huge cow horns for the front of my Pitbull :D

Regards,
Ion

Well if they cheap out like last year and only give one gift . I want a Devel's tail to go with me bat wings,evil mask and trident:D

Looks like the gifts we are getting this year is creepy crawly BUGS BUGS BUGS! :scratch2:

I can't see jackshit, and 70% of my icons are crosses....

I can't see jackshit, and 70% of my icons are crosses....

LOL I guess MA are handing out Tricks this year :laugh:

So glad I haven't signed in, otherwise this wouldn't be funny!!

hmm do the gifts come from MA or FPC? I went up to rocktropia last night, I wonder if that means I won't get the fpc halloween gifts (assuming there are some). Or if ND will hand some out to people on RT.

Wait, owning an estate earns you the second and third gifts if your haven't deposited?

A flying broomstick!

Wait, owning an estate earns you the second and third gifts if your haven't deposited?

Yes, but halloween gifts are usually limited to a single gift (for everyone) only.

3 gifts are handed out for x-mas only iirc.

Yes, but halloween gifts are usually limited to a single gift (for everyone) only.

3 gifts are handed out for x-mas only iirc.

Not true I'm afraid, it was a single gift for everyone in 2009 (trident), but previous years there has been up to three.

2007 was a lantern, a pumpkin mask and a skull mask
2008 was horns, bat wings and a spider dolly

:)

What d these gifts do?
I got some reeper weapon.

They don't do anything, you just wear them :)

Back