90%+ of the daily hunting hof are ppl with less than 20k ped cycled.

dotc0m

Stalker
IAhaha! ok 90% is alot and not really true.... and since i cant change the title... FUCK IT:) i guess A Moderator could change it? i tend to write my title too fast :S Sorry...

the real title should be >> 50-90% of the daily hunting hof are ppl with less than 20000ped tracked global AND/OR have a ratio of atleast 20% of their tracked global gotten in 1-2hof.

Some days the 90% is true... some other day its more like 40%+ it depend of the criteria(which exclude common name since we all know them already right? and team), actual criteria is 20k-30k tracked global... but as more as time goes those ppl goes over the 20k tracked global cycled and still, continue pop these hof...which with time i started to add them to my checking and was still shocked they had the 20% ratio.

ITS CRAZY! check yourself for a week or mores, you will notice it is right...the one u see on hof list are normally ppl with less than 30000ped tracked global.

Than mean new player get more return for their cycling, most of the one i check that are not common name have normally under 20000-40000 ped of global registered and normally more than 1 big hof under their belt already. Isnt crazy when u compare it to some player who have 50000-80000ped+ cycled over the years and yet no 1000ped+ loot?, while those other player already have most of the time already bigger hof than the one im checking(they in the list cause they just got 1, i check their stats, it show they already had bigger one than this one, and yet under 20000-30000ped global tracked...)

How can they let some player lose so much? while other just hof 50%+ of their noob career tracked global...

If you ever gave me 2k-5k(see im not asking much, as some get way more) per 20000ped tracked global i cycled i would still be playing as much as i used...

or maybe someday i will score a 10-50k in one shot? i would still be under the "20% of my tracked global were done with big hof" based on how i get such ratio(see below)

HOW DO I GET THAT 20% ratio? check out...

Since it is hard to gauge as the tracker doesnt tell you the total in hof a avatar gotten, the % i get is normally only used on the actual biggest hof a avatar scored + the current hof he is listed for, and most of them still score a 20% ratio... wow!?!? that mean when i check for avatar over 30k tracked global i dont consider the other hof they had, only the biggest one ever + the daily one. Which is still a awsome ratio if u consider they could had more of those previously that could potentially make them ppl with higher than 20% ratio of tracked global gotten in big hof. Which from what i see, seem normal...

Do you know ppl who are over that 20%? there plenty... dont post... they can be found by dozens...

Do you know ppl who are under that 20%? im wondering, post your stats.

Using the method i explain above to sort the % >> Feel free to post your cycling and largest loot(maybe count your top3 or top4 biggest hof to be more accurate and since your the only one that can know it would be nice you do it, either with best 2 or best 3 or best 4 and see where u belong, since tracker cant tell that info for me i would like ppl to share)...

if u still under that 20%, i think u deserve to post.

The longer you play the harder it is to figure that ratio, but i think new player(1-2year) are always in that 20% ratio and i wonder why the older one arent, i mean, i aint, maybe some are... but not me. I would so loved to have a 20% ratio in my first 2-3years, and imagine now im at my 7th rofl

Last edited:
Just a daily stats based on top 10 hunting hof.

October 20-10-10
Caco Lesteri Daemon
Ambulimax Young 15,703 PED

Largest Loot: 15,703 PED == 66% ratio
Total Loot: 23,536 PED

Val Val Savage
Atrox Guardian 2,457 PED

Largest Loot: 2,457 PED == 20% ratio in 1 shot. early in career.
Total Loot: 12,177 PED​

Wazari Wazari Vulf
Feffoid Outcast 1,332 PED
Largest Loot: 1,332 PED == 22% ratio in 1 shot, early in career.
Total Loot: 6,034 PED​

Rudolph the reindeer
Atrox Young 1,256 PED (that mean its not is biggest yet and still low cycle)
Largest Loot: 2,009 PED == 2009+1256= 30% in 2 shot, could be more, no way to know. still early in career.
Total Loot: 11,219 PED​

Thats for today,

I could put other from the top10(not counting team tho, cant track them back) list but some had 30k cycle but still had bigger hof... (3 in the list had 30k tracked global and a ratio of 20%-30% of their tracked global gotten in big chunk) what i mean is for 30k cycled they had a total of 6k-10+ made in big hof so far only counting their biggest and the daily one... if i included those 3 other person for today, it would been a 90% ratio of ppl with 20% more(not counting Neo(since hes too old player the tracking is impossible) nor team)

Using the method i explain above to sort the % >> Feel free to post your cycling and largest loot(maybe count your top3 or top4 biggest hof to be more accurate... if u think its still unfair to you, i think u deserve to post.

id like to see how much that are over 40k-80k global cycle that are still under 1k hof. Are we that rare? forgotten into the system? or there more than i think?

(since i cant find you since ur not in top10 ever i dont know if you do exist) But i can say i am one of those... Anyone else?

Is that how we should classify ppl? Is it a normal return to get 20% of your tracked global total gotten in big chunk?

What if i am at 80000 global tracked and got no 20% of that 80000 to pump that number,(getting to 80000 with no 1k+ is hard on the pedcard)

am i alone with such creepy stats?

Last edited:
Well first off, with the large mobs these days It would be relatively easy for a brand new player with no regard to cost to go out and hunt levis or prots with a low cycle and get high hof numbers.

Secondly, the lower players will always outnumber the more active players, so hence better chance of hofs. *shrug*

hunting:
Largest Loot: 2,966 PED
Total Loot: 42,889 PED

and to think how many thousand peds in globals got lost during the tracker hickup/delete days. but it got my single highest loot 2966 combibo in old swamp camp. That came after about a 5k loss on cp.

Was very happy to get the small ubber, but I grind bigger mobs to get little back. Thinking I should keep to small mob missions now lol.

Sure they're alot of peeps worse off then me and for them I feel bad for.

Hunting
Largest Loot: 2,774 PED
Total Loot: 87,607 PED

Winning so far! :yay:

hunting:
Largest Loot: 2,966 PED
Total Loot: 42,889 PED

and to think how many thousand peds in globals got lost during the tracker hickup/delete days. but it got my single highest loot 2966 combibo in old swamp camp. That came after about a 5k loss on cp.

Was very happy to get the small ubber, but I grind bigger mobs to get little back. Thinking I should keep to small mob missions now lol.

Sure they're alot of peeps worse off then me and for them I feel bad for.

aint you got a big itumatrox hof? since ur over the 40k u should count the one you know of(atleast top4), 4x of your best 1k+ hof calculated togheter divided by your total loot, would u be in the 20% ratio? no? then u belong here.

Last edited:
Hunting
Largest Loot: 2,774 PED
Total Loot: 87,607 PED

Winning so far! :yay:

since tracker exist

Largest Loot: 806 PED
Total Loot: 63,728 PED

not sure but think i beat you ratiowise! :D

But as i said, its something i noticed on ppl with less than 40000k tracked global(which mean new player...)

Older player that were here before the tracker could had their ratio different from today cause maybe they still had big hof or two... but overall it seem the older we are the crappiest is our ratio, time were different before maybe they think its enuff of a reason to screw us now! lol

Thats why i proposed to count for yourself your best 2x or 3x or 4x 1k+ loot since tracker is there(cause some could be lost) and see if ur close to the 20%, and then maybe do it with best 4x including pre-tracked hof and see if ur still close to the 20%

This could be interesting to see if some are really under 20% whatever you see it... i know for exemple some are under the 20% since tracker but are listed in ATH top 100 ;P

Last edited:
Largest Loot: 874 PED
Total Loot: 37,395 PED

after 4 years in-game and 170k total skills without chipping :p

Funny you mention Val. He's a socmate of me ( great guy btw. ) Yes he's relatively new player, but pisses a lot peds away with hunting trox. Even with that HOF his return is -.
So i think it was not luck, but compensation.

Largest Loot: 772 PED
Total Loot: 62,794 PED

:D

Trying to draw anything but general conclusions on entropia tracker data is a really flawed approach.

The possible outcome will vary WIDELY depending on hunting styles.

IE the tracker will show someone who mainly hunts high hp things getting tons of globals on a small # of total ped cycled(which you cant see) with no big hof. And then you will have another player which you call a noob showing a small number of globals and 1 big hof....but what you dont see is the fact that they have killed 10 or 20 times as many creatures with low hp, thus they dont get as many globals but once that hof shows its suddenly a large percentage of their total tracked loot.

These are some rough calcs, but they are based on collected data....

Im gonna pull from my mining data just because its easier to track loot multipliers in mining. Cost per drop is always the same, where as hunting misses, and random damage change the cost/kill. As well as different maturities. So its harder to pin down the multipliers, but it works similarly(will note an exception down below)

An uncommon loot size will happen about 4%-4.5% or so of loot events. I rank minis based on a tiering system. For mining a first tier(~11-14x) mini is about 3% of your loots, a second tier(~30-40x) mini is about 0.9% of your loots, a 3rd tier(~50x) loot is about 0.15%, and anything larger about 0.3%. For uncommon loots thats a tier spread of ~69%:20.7%:3.4%:6.8%

With hunting the spread of uncommons is more even. I cant give you % of loot events because i dont track hunting to the detail of every kill. I just note down when i get an uncommon loot size, and classify them based on tiers as explained above. But i can give the relative ratios of the tier classifications. The data i have is 40:32:16:11.

For my mining data, minis+ accounted for 35% of my total tt return. Cant give it that exact for hunting...

Now for some math compared to what people will see on the tracker....

Say we have player 1, 2, and 3.

Player 1 hunts small creatures often. Target creature = 1 ped/kill

Player 2 hunts medium creatures. Target creature = 3 ped/kill

Player 3 hunts large creatures. Target creature = 20 ped/kill.

Now lets apply the percentages above to their loot and calculate what you will see on the tracker.

Player 1 has uncommon loots of tier 1-3 that are NOT globals, only tier 4 are global. 0.3% of their kills will be tracked on the tracker. If they cycle 100,000 ped, they will have 100,000 kills. And minis will be ~35,000 of that. The tracker will show ~2400 ped looted.

Player 2 has uncommon loots of tier 1 that are not globals, tier 2 are sometimes globals, and tier 3+ are globals. Maybe ~1% of their loots are tracked on the tracker. If they cycle 100,000 ped, they will have ~33,333 kills. And minis will be ~35,000 of that. The tracker will show ~8000 ped looted.

Player 3 has all uncommon loots tracked by the tracker. ~4.3% are tracked by the tracker. If they cycle 100,000 ped, they will have ~5,000 kills. Minis will be ~35,000 of that. The tracker will show 35,000 ped looted.

Now, how often do the big ones drop. For uncommon loots, your average global wont exceed ~300x multpier or so. The truely big loots, with larger multipiers are really rare. I consider a big loot, a true hof, is a loot that has a 1000x-10000x multiplier. This is a much harder question to answer. Ive had 1 big loot hunting. It was a 9800 ped on a ~1 ped to kill creature, or a 10,000x loot. My next largest hunting loot is 250 ped on a creature that took ~0.3 ped or so to kill, or roughly a 1,000x loot. Ive killed roughly 200,000-300,000 things. So the odds of getting a true hof in by my definition is roughly 1/100,000 or 1/200,000.

None of the players above will likely hit one. But by far player 1 has the best odds having killed 100,000. Player 3 has really bad odds only killing 5,000.

If player 1 hits it, then they get a 10,000ped loot as their largest on tracker, and their total tracked loot will only be ~12400 or so. And this is one of those classic, look the noob got a huge hof moments. (if the odds of a 10,000x loot are really 1/100000, they will have a 63% chance of hitting one with 100k kills, for 1/200000 the odds are 39%)

If player 2 hits it, then they get 30,000 ped loot as their largest on tracker. And im sure you will find a few of these. They will have ~38,000 loot tracked. Again your classic, look a noob got a huge hof moment. (28%/15% chance of hitting the biggie under the above conditions)

Player 3 isnt going to hit it with so few kills, and there are FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR less people playing in this catagory then the others. (4.8%/2.4% chance of hitting the biggie under the above conditions)

Remember all 3 players cycled the same ped, but its how they did it that changes what you see on the tracker. The noob in this case EARNED the hof with 100,000 kills. Player 3 with their 35k tracked loot didnt do shit to earn a big loot, they need to kill far more to earn it.

If all 3 players use the same gun, it will take roughly the same amount of time to cycle the same amount of ped.(doing it on smaller hp things will take longer due to more running around). So all 3 players are equally noobish or not noobish. Yet if you base your assessment off only tracker data...player 3 cycles 14.5x as much which is totally false.

And correct me if im wrong here. But there are less no looters on high hp mobs then low ones right? Lower hp mobs are about 40% no loot or so. To correct for the higher loot percentage on high hp mobs, more of your loot is on average looters and less on uncommons. To compensate for less no looters the max multiplier goes down, this seems to be true of large mobs because of hof board data the largest hofs arent as big relative to their hp vs the small ones. When it does happen the biggie will not be as large of a biggie multiplier wise and thus the hof will be an even small percentage of the tracked loot in the above comparison. (i have no data on hunting large hp creatures, so if im wrong about less no looters then disregard this paragraph)

--------

My tracker stats, all professions:
total: 34753 - about 10% of my total cycle
largest: 9816 - 28% of tracker, but only 3% of my total cycle.

And to show you how flawed basing conclusions on tracker data is...this is my REAL global data, not just what the tracker shows
total: 62018 - about 20% of total cycle
largest: 9816 - 16% of globals, 3% of cycle

Last edited:
This is normal :p

You see its better to drain more money from old players +3-7 year of playing. Because MA knows they will just depo more. And now giving nice hofs to new players ensures that they will A. take money out. B. waste them all. And then depo when they are hooked.

Now someone might ask what happens when you kill the milking cow. But i dont dare to say that. I just eat popcorn...:silly2:

I must be one of the lucky ones than i guess :scratch2:

Total loot: 16.777 ped
Largest loots: -5.8k
- 10k in team

some might be team hunters... like me, 80-90% of my globals/hofs are in team... so im under 30k solo. i havent had a hunting uber yet tho :D I also cykle most peds solo on small mobs that dont global... that can be another factor.

Not everyone hunt mobs that global often... some might cykle as much peds as you but you cant see it.

i guess im king :)

Largest Loot: 2,619 PED
Total Loot: 222,495 PED

Largest Loot: 7,936 PED
Total Loot: 11,721 PED

Muahahaha!

we also know for a fact that tracker dont track all hofs and globals :) and i saw at least 3-5 people replying to this thread saying their biggest loot was smaller then it really was, wich i know from seing their names in hof chat. no gonna mention any names, it might ruin their reputation for being a poor looter ;)

but here are my hunting stats.

Largest Loot: 627 PED
Total Loot: 53,798 PED

and that actually the truth since tracker was introduced. Had a 2.4k formidon some years before tracker but otherwise that 627 is my second highest.

regards

But as i said, its something i noticed on ppl with less than 40000k tracked global(which mean new player...)

So people with less then 40k in tracker are new players, bullshit.

Like this whole thread, tracker can give an estimate, but in the end it doesn't say anything about how much people have cycled.

aint you got a big itumatrox hof? since ur over the 40k u should count the one you know of(atleast top4), 4x of your best 1k+ hof calculated togheter divided by your total loot, would u be in the 20% ratio? no? then u belong here.

no only have the one loot over 1k ped TT. I had to go look over all my pics after what you said. I did lose nearly 20k in hunting globals off tracker at one point in time also.

was part of a 1k warlock kill that had i think 8 people in team those peds didnt go to far.

Largest Loot: 302 PED
Total Loot: 27,549 PED

Im not that lucky either, but I just broke the 300 barrier :yay:

Largest Loot: 16,380 PED https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?192912-Unlimited-Stingury
Total Loot: 23,018 PED

2.5 years of playing a lot, just not the big mobs (a lot of merp and drones) so not many globals.

And to fuel your hate;

Check out Jack Scar Inthebox and also the team name Jack $ Rose
Same guy, he started this summer.

Really your "statistics" mean nothing. Everyone has a chance at good loots, everyone has a chance to play smart if they want and everyone has a chance to gamble if they want. The smart players rarely loot big, and the gamblers rarely make back what they lost chasing the "big one"

I was one of the lucky ones who has played smart and bided my time skilling without gambling spending a reasonable amount for what I could afford for my entertainment. There are plenty who playing the same exact way I did would never have got a big one, and I doubt I ever will again.

There are thousands of people playing and new ones coming in all the time.

I don't thing most of you realize it because its happened slowly, but Calypso has become very crowded this summer. There are a lot more people than there were last spring. I see it more because I have spent most of my time on Rocktropia and only come down every couple of weeks, so the changes hit me all at once.

There are certainly more new players than old, and there are plenty of new players who are willing to pick up the old school weapons and go out and burn ammo fast, they are going to global and hof, its inevitable.

its a game, have fun :)

narfi

Hunting Stats
Largest Loot: 10,127 PED
Total Loot: 27,482 PED

Mining Stats
Largest Find: 1,610 PED
Total Finds: 12,650 PED

My stats look very strange, until you realize that I'm spent the past year almost exclusively unamped mining. (and that 10k was 2 years ago.) I play every day, (actually spending more/day than ever before) but I may not global for a week sometimes. And if I global more than once/day, it's something special.

Also, this is more about ET and its stats, so moved it to that section.

Largest Loot: 432 PED
Total Loot: 17,852 PED

=P

Just a thought, but have you checked all of the three names given for these avatars? I myself have 5 accounts if you search for stilton, I'm guessing this will skew figures somewhat.

hmm are multiple accs not a reason for bann anymore...
Ahh well nvm back to topic:
Largest Loot: 1,207 PED
Total Loot: 38,009 PED
Current rank (30 days): 453 of 2881
Before I got that 1.2k ambu lately my figures where kinda insane.

hmm are multiple accs not a reason for bann anymore...

Please enlighten me as to how I could have created 5 tracker accounts?
Also I did ask if it was possible to merge my data to give a more true account of my globalling activities, but have recieved no response, so I guess it's too complicated or time consuming, especially since it's mostly old data.

i really cant understand what this analysis is trying to show, but it seems to be flawed by unfounded assumptions, conjecture, and inaccurate data, so must therefore be fundementally flawed itself.

not tracker accounts...Entropia accounts...

But we were discussing tracker records, hence it being in the tracker section, and I had mentioned that I have 5 accounts in tracker, so the data might be even more flawed since activity is not restricted to globalling, and even tracker doesn't always record globals correctly.

Back