90%+ of the daily hunting hof are ppl with less than 20k ped cycled.

But we were discussing tracker records, hence it being in the tracker section, and I had mentioned that I have 5 accounts in tracker

Actually if you reread your original post, you'll see why we all thought you meant you had 5 Entropia accounts.

Just a thought, but have you checked all of the three names given for these avatars? I myself have 5 accounts if you search for stilton, I'm guessing this will skew figures somewhat.

It was obviously a simple misunderstanding.

Actually if you reread your original post, you'll see why we all thought you meant you had 5 Entropia accounts.

It was obviously a simple misunderstanding.

Thanks for the clarification John but I did feel that the "stilton" part kinda spoke for itself, obviously I was wrong.

But besides, my point was that good as it is, tracker doesn't always get all globals from a character.

I do agree with all the qualifying statements here, but it still looks like something of an imbalance. Two further factors might account for that, See:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s-more-then-50-player-drop-in-hunting-globals!

According to observations in this thread:

1) MA has increased the variance , so that more uber loots drop and fewer normal sized loots
2) A lot of the more experienced players have been dropping out or substantially reducing their gameplay

Put these factors together and you would expect that a disproportionate number of ubers would appear on newer accounts, To get a true picture of the current situation, you would need to identify the point at which MA turned up the variance and ignore all results before that point.

jay :)

Back