EntropiaPlanets Presents: Star and Skippie - Moved on to pastures new

Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
banner.gif

Far away, at the North West edge of Amethera, or more precisely, on Outback Land Area #46 at 190/623 on the land called Proteron Pasture, a small jump North West from the Oshiri Teleporter, you will find long black necks sticking up over the landscape. From a distance, they appear to be casting long shadows in the sand, and they will move slowly but confidently towards you before they hit with their long necks and sharp teeth!

Yes, I sound horrified, and I am. These black giants don’t like Nuns, though we should have the color in common. They don’t care if you are in some secret pact with Lootius; they have their own agenda. Speaking of secret pacts, that is exactly what Star and Skippie closed when they decided to join forces and combine loot and knowledge to create one of the very few Entropian-made Proteron DNA parts in our Universe and buy a land area to hold... [Read More]

Last edited:
Nice article and great to see these 2 "big guys" working together.
Proterons is a bit out of my league for now I think, but I have been there today and I have seen some pretty "big" players run around in there, so my guess is that LA will be profitable :)

Anyway there is a nice wiki page about that LA:
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Outback_Area_46

and of course some info on the famous Proteron (or should I say Brontoflex):
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Proteron

great article, its nice too see such a sweet team creating something this nice.

can i ask why when shoti created the first dna and put it on land there was never a article written

Thanks for a good article Lycke!

Grats to the DNA and Land Area Star & Skippie!!

When will we see a TP and SC in there? :yup:

can i ask why when shoti created the first dna and put it on land there was never a article written

Of course you can :)

I grab a story when there's a story to grab. In this case it wasn't as much for the DNA part as it was because we have two very experienced players (ubers if you like), who wasn't the best friends, and yet they found a way to cooperate about having a Land Area. I find the possibility to work together about such huge things very interesting. On top of that I have talked with Skippie before back in time, and figured I gave it a shot. And to be very honest, I didnt know about Shoti and his Proteron LA until yesterday.

There are a lot of stories to be told around the Universe - but unfortunately I don't have the time to tell them all ;)

EntropiaPlanets MediaCenter is trying to provide you with news stories about the Universe, the planetpartners AND the community ;) And we are updating the frontpage with fresh stories all the time. Ideas for stories are always welcome and can be pm'ed to either me, or the MediaManager, MindStar9. We have a great bunch of Entropians who helps us out writing stories for the community. As an independent forum, our slogan is: For Entropians, by Entropians. :)

Thank you all :) Glad you like the story

Last edited:
Great article about great guys

Was out there yesterday and had a blast!

I am going to read the article but sorry to raise this question. Why wasn't the other proteon land area featured in a article? Shoti had the first DNA. Wasn't that newsworthy. Was it due to it being a newer player in a not as sexy society? (nbk at the time)Just playing devils advocate. Personally it makes no difference to me, but still a question that I wanted to ask.

kosmos

Last edited:
I am going to read the article but sorry to raise this question. Why wasn't the other proteon land area featured in a article? Shoti had the first DNA. Wasn't that newsworthy. Was it due to it being a newer player in a not as sexy society? Just playing devils advocate. Personally it makes no difference to me, but still a question that I wanted to ask.

kosmos

I already replied on that, Kosmos - two posts up ;)

I already replied on that, Kosmos - two posts up ;)

i apologize for not reading carefully. i respect you lykke and i guess it makes sense one story was sexy one wasn't but it kinda is disheartening. but thats the real world.

kosmos

i apologize for not reading carefully. i respect you lykke and i guess it makes sense one story was sexy one wasn't but it kinda is disheartening. but thats the real world.

kosmos

I don't see it as being dishearterning at all, tbh. As said, we're an independent forum, what we do, we do for free. If I could write about everything I would, but it's just not possible :) So yes, the better stories will be grabbed. If I'm not aware of a story or a person, how can I grab it?

And since we don't have the money to reward people on EP for being a part of our little all-planets community and supporting our efforts (again, it's privately own) - we are trying to help out in other ways.

And if you find a story to be important or interesting enough for EP front page you are MORE than welcome to suggest it and we will see if there's meat enough on it for a front page news story. But we can't promise anything. The story about Skippie and Star was suggested by an Entropian to me in chat, and since I knew Skippie from earlier, I gave it a go.

And if people feel they have something to offer the Entropians which could be combined into a great story (we wont ask them to write it themselves lol), they too are allowed to give a shout ;)

but it kinda is disheartening. but thats the real world.

kosmos

On the contrary I find it quite heartening.

Karma is a funny thing and manifests in many ways. I don't see why anyone should publicise a "crook". So in my perspective justice has been served.

I realise others may not hold the same opinion but to me my version of right and wrong are quite clear.

Back