Hispidus 15629 PED

Viking

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Balder Viking Vikingsson
Ketchup effect much? :D
After the big aurli some weeks ago, i thought that was it. No more soup for me!! I was wrong. Very wrong.
An unlimited shortblade i drooled over for quite some time, popped up in the loot window and my jaw dropped to the floor i can say.
Don't even know why i was there in the first place. Didn't even feel like hunting hisps this afternoon lol

Unlimited stingury.

Wooohoooooooo :eyecrazy::yay::D:wtg:

Yea but that's normal, you're in rabbids. You guys always have the big ones. :rolleyes:

Gratz! Very happy for you!

That's a sweet loot! Congratulations on the 15k Hispidus :eek::yay::yay::yay:

Very nice and what amazing timing :) I sold mine two days ago.

Tier 1 for tt+31.5k dont let people tell you its worth less.

That makes you third in game, Congrats :)

narfi

This is the third one I guess :)

Gz

Nice one, just items in loot looks nice :)

Looks like narfi sold his just in time, lol.

New owner of his old one is probably thinking 'DOH!'

Thanks y'all! :)
Except Ast who has diaper rash ;-)

Very nice and what amazing timing :) I sold mine two days ago.

Tier 1 for tt+31.5k dont let people tell you its worth less.

That makes you third in game, Congrats :)

narfi

Ty :)
I was eye-balling your stinger for a few months, thinking of ways to get peds to buy it. Eventually put that thought to rest tho. And then this happens. Gonna keep it most likely if it suits my hunting style. Helluva blade. :)

Reactions: Ast
gratz on a nice find,

It seems FPC needs some more cash to lock into the game and shafts the owners of rare toys by diluting the market.

Take Narfi's advise or better, take mine: use it to skill up your melee, its worth every second!

*runs off to SEGs for looting the second PoD*

/Slupor

WTF m8

Uber kill

gratz +rep :smoke:

Congratulations on an extremely nice pre-Halloween loot, and quite the nice blade as well. I'm a ways off in sb now, but if a time comes when I can handle that baby, I'm hoping to give it a spin :D

Reactions: Ast
>.< dammit, I always have these premonition type of feelings that I should go do something, but i dont, and someone else ends of getting an awesome loot; it's happened with oa-101s, levis, and now hispidus :D

i should listen to my brain for once...but that takes the fun out of the game :D

also, that is a nice green blade thar :p

Don't even know why i was there in the first place. Didn't even feel like hunting hisps this afternoon lol

Maybe something like... you have to create the hype and it was ur job to be there anyway... or not... ;P

sweet gratz!!!

all UNL items are welcome into this world :D

EU can supprise you sometimes, even for the good of it. Congratz!

Gratz! uL Stingury is realy nice!!!

Iirc tango was the same, just passing through thorifo LA to completely other place, kill bang :))

Good things come unexpected huh? :) Gzzz :yay:

gratz for the nice UL loot window!

:eek::eyecrazy:HOLY SHITZ GRTAZ

omg nice loot big gratz!!! ;)

Many thanks for the congratulations y'all :thumbup:

Iirc tango was the same, just passing through thorifo LA to completely other place, kill bang :))

Good things come unexpected huh? :) Gzzz :yay:

Damn, scarily good memory you have lol :eek:
And yeah, was just like that. :)

That's fate, my friend :eek:

Gratz nice hisp :D

Back