want to become an uber in game

Greatexit

Old
Society
All Great of EU
Great GE Exit
hi there the truth about become an uber:
I startet my avatar 8-5 -2005 so been around awhile.
My biggest hof so far is about 1200 ped as i recall about 4 years ago
Never bought skills never cheatet.
Now i am a little below mid lvl.
I play about 2 hours a day and deposit around 200$ a month
So i say two ways to become uber be very rich or cheat cheat and cheat
cheat is fastest way it seems.

yes another whinning treat:smoke:

How is buying skills cheating if it's allowed by the system? Cheats are things that are done to go around the system...

There may be exist another way, use wisely the skills, that you have purchased so expensively.. (Because your tracker only justify deposits for 2.5k USD at all)

an excamble sorry for my spelling
what i meen is how can the few pre gold members allways be in the right spot at the right time to get the good loot?
nobody is that lucky ;)

Then explain my 1.7K ambu + my 4.9K mollie?

Both done at noobie level skill (under 130 hp) with no chipping. Hardly any depositing for hunting, as i bought mostly gear + clothes and hunted on the side.

Maybe you are just unlucky.

I would have ended my VU9 gaming streak a few K in profit had i not lost 4.5K ped to scammers/people i trusted with my gear.

what i meen is how can the few pre gold members allways be in the right spot at the right time to get the good loot?
nobody is that lucky ;)

I'm afraid 2 hours a day is not enough ...

2 hours a day is not enough time to be come "uber" ever,

i know a guy that has been playing 5 months and recently unlocked coolness (2 weeks ago) he plays something like 20 hours a day and depos about 100 usd or less a week

so stop crying about how you cant do it, if you havent even put in the time to try :tongue2:

thats not my point i say at least 90% of pre gold members have cheatet in the old times you could capture a spider and kill it without getting hurt

Sidxx get a job :)

nobody is that lucky ;)

they are getting all that "good loot" form mobs that the average joe, lower than lvl 50 or so, cant kill.

nobody is that lucky ;)

well, maybe when they were hunting warlocks, you were hunting Daikiba, Berycled, Molisk, Mafoid, Longu, Armax, Caudateergus, Cornundacauda, etc. (your globals here)

well from your replies so far EU is for people who dont have a dayjob and a lot of savings thats good to know for noobs

yes now they hunt warlocks they didnt 4 years ago

Don't think it supose to be possible to become uber while spending around 3 USD on average/hour of playing. Or does my math sucks as always? :laugh:

and yes i dont hunt the biggest mobs i did not get any eon armor in the old days lol

and about spending time and peds chech out how often the pre gold members are online and still they get best loot

46 and 152 not much after 5 1/2 year

Do u use ul non sib weapons with your skills or maxed sib weapons? Maby u need to rethink you eco and way of playing. Do I sell you loot for markup or just trowes it all to tt?

i think you maybe misunderstand my point.
you never get uber if you are not rich or cheater.

All you who replied are mid lvl.

:laugh:

46 and 152 not much after 5 1/2 year

well mate, i can say you that your level of skills and your tracker record; Only justify deposits for 2.5k USD. But you say that you have deposited 10k USD. If this is the case, only i can think, that always, you are using weapons with very high MU, to kill mobs with a very few loot. And every dollar only can recycled 3 or 4 times, in your hands.

i am off to bed have a dayjob:eyecrazy:

I'm definitely not yet at the uber level, but I can tell you. Those that ARE, usually play EVERY day, for 8 hours or more. It takes a lot of effort to do what they do. It's a job for them and they treat it like one. You have to actually know what you're doing to make a steady profit, and most people don't have the humility to realize when they're doing something wrong, which costs them PED instead of making it.

No, we got your point. It's you who didn't get theirs. And btw, you got input from folks like Atami. Not someone who'd I'd consider "mid lvl".

It's the same as anything in life. You can not become an Olympic athlete, award winning performer, or anything else involving high competition if you are not willing to dedicate your life, time and money to almost every waking hour in pursuit of that dream.

For a few, they decided to point their dedication to EU. For the rest of us (and you) it will remain simply a game of enjoyment.

You enjoy playing baseball or football without being pissed that you'll never make the championships. Do the same here. Enjoy it, and let the professionals have their glory.

5 years in EU, best loot 800 ped listerium. Many hundreds $ deposit at months for the first years..... since 1 year and half i m done with EU. Not sure what is the best way to become an uber, and actually i don t care a lot. In the other hand, like i already wrote 10000000000 times, i think is unfair that people that gained tons of skills cheatting or using a different skill gain still play with players that will never enjoy this. I still think is quite unfair the loot balance. Thousand of ped to noobs, incredible HOF vs a line of no loot no loot no loot. I think there is an agreement that med players are the ones that more than other waste money in EU. More incredible :NEVER someone of our FPC/MA point on this. Very welcome, CE2, cars, VTLO,...... but nothing about loot balance. Incredible.

JC again speaks wise.

I myself got to level 59, 159 hp in 2.5 years.. the first 1.8 years was spent hunting at least 10 hours a day everyday.
I have sold alot more skillsl than I have purchased (If I had not sold them I would likely be in the range of 190 hp, level 65. I consider it wise to purchase certain skills at certain times (last level b4 an unlock) for example.

I have reached a level that my spending sense allows.. I would love to someday to hit level 100 hunter but I will probably die well before then.

As you seem to know that some players got uber through luck and some because MA made them on purpose, but always remember that some others got it through shear hard work.

Oh.. and typical depo per month upto that 1.8 years was around £100 on average.

Last edited by a moderator:

If everyone had the same chance like in some other crappy games I could mention, that can effectively be "completed"... I doubt I would be playing EU. Fuk yeah it's expensive and fuk yeah if it wasn't it would be crap and meaningless

If everyone had the same chance like in some other crappy games I could mention, that can effectively be "completed"... I doubt I would be playing EU. Fuk yeah it's expensive and fuk yeah if it wasn't it would be crap and meaningless

uhm... what he said. JCs words where very wise too so I would suggest that the OP lets them sink in a bit and then reconsider the use of such threads........ zzzz

I agree its hard for the average joe or undedicated (busy?) person to become uber. In the past many glicthed their way to greatness. My question is does it really matter to be uber? What is uber?

kosmos

Im here since 2004 and my biggest loot was 1250 peds back in 2005. I know how op feels and I witnessed a lot of tricks like trapping spiders, fap skilling diripi or acid pools. Some got their skills the easy way and I understand it hurts if you get yours the hard way.
200 dollars a month is a lot more then I am giving the system (35-60 euro's a month) and yet our levels are comparable. You must have been doing something wrong somewhere. Still the unfairness towards the large base of midlevelplayers is something I can relate to. We are the largest group in eu, and we fork out the biggest amount of ped. We are the lifeline of the universe, and let's face it, even rocktropia could not survive if we pulled the plug today.
Yet there is not a lot of gratitude from the company towards our deposits. No thank you, nothing. Ok ok we do get more x-mas presents.

I have suggested in the past a star system above avatars heads.. one star for five year olds, two stars for 7 year olds or something along those lines.
what about a silver star next to that that shows you are a regular depositor?

Back