want to become an uber in game

Want to become uber ingame? Simple deposit 5million ped & chip your way up. :cool:

It is not impossible, it has been made in the game and dont forget to also buy the uber items and weapons on the same time who has also been made before in this game.

All you need is love ----> sorry - money.

It is not impossible, it has been made in the game and dont forget to also buy the uber items and weapons on the same time who has also been made before in this game.

All you need is love ----> sorry - money.
5 Million ped was an educated guess by using the figures I got from Jdegre's skill thingy checker. The amount was to get most of your skills to level 200 but some of the MU's were out dated so 5million could be more than that. But if you only wanted to go to level 100 you could easily afford the uber gear to go with the new skills you chipped in. But if you want level 200 skills plus uber gear it would be near enough 10 million ped which is $1.1million :D. That would also give u a healthy ped balance to hunt with afterwards :).

Do I have that much money to deposit? Not yet, so I look forward to the day I can :laugh: :). So you could either be the baddest uber ingame of all time or... be a planet partner and get your avatar turned into an official :D. Tough one.

Last edited:
i think you maybe misunderstand my point.
you never get uber if you are not rich or cheater.

All you who replied are mid lvl.

:laugh:

lol ok i never cheated and i am not rich i am pre gold --- hell i never even really hunted and there are many pre gold who can tell you that about me... i am patient and smart about my play. Try burning 3k a day and youll see good things come to you. Maybe take a loan out or save up some money for a year and deposit it all and make a plan on what you want to do and stick to it.

lol ok i never cheated and i am not rich i am pre gold --- hell i never even really hunted and there are many pre gold who can tell you that about me... i am patient and smart about my play. Try burning 3k a day and youll see good things come to you. Maybe take a loan out or save up some money for a year and deposit it all and make a plan on what you want to do and stick to it.

if i burnt 3k a day id have to confess i was just a bit rich :) sheesh

...i never even really hunted and there are many pre gold who can tell you that about me... i am patient and smart about my play. Try burning 3k a day and youll see good things come to you.

So... you never really hunted, yet you are advocating cycling $300US per day?!?!? :eyecrazy:

Also, you recommend taking out a LOAN or saving up for a year and depositing it ALL?!?!?

money-burning-300x244.jpg

it's better to be lucky then to be uber...luck is created in eu...for the most part.

Probably better than being lucky, would be having made friends with members of the programming team who could put your avatar's chances of looting HoF in high percentile. :yay:

But...having said that, I have recently returned to PE after having chipped out and sold off years back..

I now have a computer capable of running the game. And while I do deposit....I dont expect a global, but hope for one (gambling fever). I play for the enjoyment of playing the game.....I also play other games...they just cost me a tad less...:eyecrazy:

I've only been in the game for about a week, but it's summer break for me from College and I've got a lot of time.
I've deposited very little, and have no intention of depositing any more - I can sweat (literally) out the PEDs to be able to either Hunt or Mine/Craft. Yes, it takes a LOT of time. Yes, it takes a LOT of Luck to be able to make ANY profit from hunting or mining/crafting, and most of the time it comes out to about 8-12 hours of sweating to about 1-4 hours of doing anything else. I'd love to some day see my name pop up in the HoF, but I doubt it will.
I've already got my stat totals up above 60 (most between 10 and 25, Str & Stam are the low ends under 10), 91hp, and most of the skills I use are between 100 and 900 (yes, it's a large variance, but somehow I've managed to get my Laser Tech skill up to nearly 900 while my sweat skill is just under 300)
This game IS a Numbers Game. Honestly, it's a Theorycrafter's Dream come true.... I love it. I've done Theorycrafting for WoW, LoL, Faxion, just to name a few, and they were Nothing compared to this. Plus - There is the CHANCE to make Actual Money From The Game! Gambler's wet dream, play a game you enjoy, effectively Free if you have enough time on your hands, and have a % chance to make Real Money from Nothing while playing a game you enjoy......
But, I'm getting off subject here.
In essence, the game is more geared towards those who either;
1.) Have a LOT, and I mean a Whole Sh..... wait, I mean, more time on their hands to invest than 80% of the population.
2.) Have money to burn, on the odd chance that they MIGHT get lucky eventually, but will probably onlybreak even.
3.) Have both Time & Money to spare, so they can Easily climb their way to the top, and laugh at the people who complain about how the 'system is rigged'

Really, I fall into Catagory 1. But I'm sure there are people on who fall into one of the other two catagories.... and I'm willing to bet that people who don't fall into one of those three catagories will either stick around but keep complaining about how the system is rigged, enjoy the game AS A GAME that to progress they have to put at least some money into in order to effectively progress, or Quit (which I'm willing to bet a LOT have done over the years this game has been around).

So, look over what I've said. Think about it, from my point of view, from the PoV of someone new to the game but who loves crunching numbers (btw, I'm a Physics Major in College, working towards my Masters), then think about how you see things, and consider..... is this game really something for you?
Are you taking it too seriously for the time you can put in, or are you enjoying what you can in it just - like you need to enjoy what you are doing with your Real Life?

Wow interesting somebody revived this thread.

All I can say is, if I dont become uber at least I gave it my best shoot & tried to skill up as effectively as possible.
Hard to explain what I mean here without going :offtopic:., but I like this game & if it leads to uberdom then fine by me :).

Try burning 3k a day and youll see good things come to you.

when you just said 3k they raised it to 4k! 4k did somebody just said 4k? :scratch2:

But the taking out a loan part is priceless...

I've already got my stat totals up above 60 (most between 10 and 25, Str & Stam are the low ends under 10), 91hp, and most of the skills I use are between 100 and 900 (yes, it's a large variance, but somehow I've managed to get my Laser Tech skill up to nearly 900 while my sweat skill is just under 300)

100 to 900 is a difference of 0.12 ped TT to 2.78 ped TT or about 23 times. The difference from my LWT to Alertness or Diagnosis at last scan was 52 times. You will have big variances in skill amounts when you do natural skilling, this is unavoidable due to the way different skills contribute to the professions.

100 to 900 is a difference of 0.12 ped TT to 2.78 ped TT or about 23 times. The difference from my LWT to Alertness or Diagnosis at last scan was 52 times. You will have big variances in skill amounts when you do natural skilling, this is unavoidable due to the way different skills contribute to the professions.

I've noticed.
Late yesterday before falling asleep, I got really lucky with aprobe drop, and found 26.88PED worth of Crude Oil TT value on the 3rd Probe drop I did. Ended up paying for the full set of mining probes I got riight there, everything after that was proffit, and my skill in that is still really low. Once that sells, I'll be able to continue working on that. It is partially about luck in the game, and then partially about skill. Just like RL.

I did not got the question...you want to be uber as uber in skills? uber in gear? or you just want uber loot?
For #1 you need allot much more ingame time and enough depo (or luck) to keep you going.
For #2 you need fat CC or huge luck.
For #3 i wish i knew better :D
As for skills i think i`m allot over your level and i play for 1 and half yer or so...but i play at least 4-5 hours /day...and yes i have a job, i also have kids and familly...if you want you can!

Funny Necro, but it is a topic which basically is still valid. When OP is claiming it is not possible to become uber on 2h daily playtime and 200$ monthly budget - he is right. Why ? Because there are ppl who invest more time and money. And being uber is being the small percentile on top and the definition therefore is DYNAMIC :D, because the requirements for this definition are growing constantly as those TOP-Players are also progressing and possible on a faster pace than someone with 2h per day.

But i see a lot of ppl who managed to come to CS in 1.5 years of playing, even depositing less than that. I for myself are more skilled than the OP at the time he wrote in less time. The question is always what do you do with your ingame time and which choices do you make.

I probably won't be ever Uber, too, but nevertheless i can set realistic goals for my avatar development. And maybe i will have oldschool gear maxed one day, but even when not i still have the option in eco/dps playing on high level RIGHT NOW ( when i see old posts the dps and eco available for midlevel players nowadays was already considered uber back then Apis/dante + Tier/X5/HLwhatever + Tiers (...) ) with (L). When you are level 50 you get huge dps for relatively small money with (L). No need to invest tons of money when you play 2 hours a day.

And skills come with playing and always reflect level of activity and playtime while doing an ingame profession. When you do it clever it doesn't need even to cost that much.

Funny Necro, but it is a topic which basically is still valid. When OP is claiming it is not possible to become uber on 2h daily playtime and 200$ monthly budget - he is right. Why ? Because there are ppl who invest more time and money. And being uber is being the small percentile on top and the definition therefore is DYNAMIC :D, because the requirements for this definition are growing constantly as those TOP-Players are also progressing and possible on a faster pace than someone with 2h per day.

But i see a lot of ppl who managed to come to CS in 1.5 years of playing, even depositing less than that. I for myself are more skilled than the OP at the time he wrote in less time. The question is always what do you do with your ingame time and which choices do you make.

I probably won't be ever Uber, too, but nevertheless i can set realistic goals for my avatar development. And maybe i will have oldschool gear maxed one day, but even when not i still have the option in eco/dps playing on high level RIGHT NOW ( when i see old posts the dps and eco available for midlevel players nowadays was already considered uber back then Apis/dante + Tier/X5/HLwhatever + Tiers (...) ) with (L). When you are level 50 you get huge dps for relatively small money with (L). No need to invest tons of money when you play 2 hours a day.

And skills come with playing and always reflect level of activity and playtime while doing an ingame profession. When you do it clever it doesn't need even to cost that much.

hl8 is the new p5a, apis is the new cb19 you simply can't kill the stuff you used to with the guns you used to anymore

hl8 is the new p5a, apis is the new cb19 you simply can't kill the stuff you used to with the guns you used to anymore

Well a tiered apis/Dante is fine to kill spiders. An Assassin or even an X5 doesn't need insane high levels either AND are definitly not low dps. And an X5 for sure is way earlier maxed than any oldschool gun. All those weapons are sufficient to kill every ( ok 99% or so ) mob ingame ( regular mobs at least ). But even with a p5a you still can kill a good amount of mobs.

i just aim for 150hp and then im happy and i wont grind anymore lmao:laugh:
Med For LifeTime :)

hi there the truth about become an uber:
I startet my avatar 8-5 -2005 so been around awhile.
My biggest hof so far is about 1200 ped as i recall about 4 years ago
Never bought skills never cheatet.
Now i am a little below mid lvl.
I play about 2 hours a day and deposit around 200$ a month
So i say two ways to become uber be very rich or cheat cheat and cheat
cheat is fastest way it seems.

yes another whinning treat:smoke:

wait.. what? :scratch2:

I think the main thing is to play your own game.
Have own goals and realy don't give a crap about what everyone else is doing.
That is how i have always approached EU and it's working for me atleast.
If i have the time, money and will i will go all out and deposit a lot and play hard.
Other months i will fly my VTOL around and just explore, not earning a single skill.
Will i ever be Uber?
Who cares?
I reacently bought armor that is way above my level.
Do i need it? Not realy, i could prolly gone on in my old Boar.
Does it make me Uber? Hell no, i'm still the same noob but in shiny new package.:girl:
So Uber or not, what does it matter?
Just do what makes you happy and have as much fun as you can.
And get some friends because they makes all the difference. :yay:

Its pretty easy to do actually with tje amount of time and peds. Ive gone from level zero to level 50.8 in blp hit since I first started in november; im on everynight for 8 or more hours and on some months all day eberyday and weekends all day. So its what you want to do, time and peds. It can be done and im proof of it :)

~Danimal

2 hours of hunting per day IS enough IF your hunting the same mob everyday because you learn the spots where the globals drop and thats key to being successful, yes thats right globals drop on the same spots , a max of 4 or 5 spots on one hunting area , my point is you learn alot hunting one spot , u can however lose alot if that area is cold/no loot so use caution, but having said that u still win because when the areas hot and everyones there you will know the spots to concentrate on , the other players will feed your spawns and u will get the good loot.If you want to be UBER hunt the same area for 6 hours a day and do it for weeks untill all the money you lost gets returned to you in an ATH.

2 hours of hunting per day IS enough IF your hunting the same mob everyday because you learn the spots where the globals drop and thats key to being successful, yes thats right globals drop on the same spots , a max of 4 or 5 spots on one hunting area , my point is you learn alot hunting one spot , u can however lose alot if that area is cold/no loot so use caution, but having said that u still win because when the areas hot and everyones there you will know the spots to concentrate on , the other players will feed your spawns and u will get the good loot.If you want to be UBER hunt the same area for 6 hours a day and do it for weeks untill all the money you lost gets returned to you in an ATH.

old days where that globaling longu would appear maybe but not anymore m8 ;D... i will admit there beeing hotspots but they don't last long and surtinly don't come back (often)

Last edited:
That´s just 2 - 2,5 years hard grinding ;)

have been here from 2006 lmao i would be near if i would not sold my skillz so many times :) 122hp atm :ahh:

have been here from 2006 lmao i would be near if i would not sold my skillz so many times :) 122hp atm :ahh:

Yeah well skills ain't all but it´s w whole lot :)

If you bin here since then you at least have the higher stamina and agi like me compared for those starting playing now, i also sold all my skills and started all over from nothing 2009 again to start track it all.

But real it´s like Usurper says...

So Uber or not, what does it matter?
Just do what makes you happy and have as much fun as you can.
And get some friends because they makes all the difference. :yay:

Difference is i am nooby med player with rusty armor :cool:

ya, I've been playing video games since Mario at age 4, and EU is the hardest game I've ever played

The hardest
I'm not sure why people are surprised that it's hard?

It gives you free money when you're good. It's going to be hard to get good.....

But it's also the only game that can give back the money you put into it, which means to me that it's incredibly well-balanced in its coding and makes it the best game I've ever played

op doesn't see it this way?

If you wany to become a uber its no problem. We have a avatar who came from 0 to 1 of the best avatar in skills and gears just in 3-4 months.

The secret is a bit of depo.:)

If you wany to become a uber its no problem. We have a avatar who came from 0 to 1 of the best avatar in skills and gears just in 3-4 months. The secret is a bit of depo. :)
Are you talking about Kimmi?

Back