To Kill A RockStar!

Wildman Alpha

Stalker
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Brent Wildman Lancing
If you love to PK this SOC the RockStars post your pics/video here! I bring to you a second time around a place to oppose this SOC as they openly advertise themselves as a PK SOC and challenge all to PK with them so why not a thread to oppose them? If you ended up as one of their poster children this is the place to respond to them keep it out of their thread as it just makes more publicity for their thread. Less bumps that thread gets the better!

Here are my videos and the question was posed to me in the old thread what was the real score? I say to you count the couple of pics they have of me dead first then watch my videos ;)

Note: To the Neverdie SOC (they were the ones in the Vtol in the 1st video) I took your actions as hostile and fired on you guys, my apologies and you guys have me backing you anytime!

With no further adieu here they are back on the forum, more videos to come VERY soon ;)

Special thanks to Hanne and JC for doing what they could to figure out what happened to the last thread. Accidents happen it is understandable and will be over looked great work to both of you figuring it out!

NOW POST THE PICS/VIDS UP!

jeez man, if only it were that easy, you obviously have some kinda cockstar tracker, cos i can never find em, even when they say they will be there thay arent!! DOH!!

good work anyway bud :lolup:

:yay: the vids are back, are ya makin another soon?

As I said in-game good work! :yay:

Nice Videos +rep
It seems that people who really enjoy killing others, were left with nothing more than a taste of their own medicine :D

And all's well that ends well. :) Glad everyone can go back to having fun.

And while this thread is about PVP vs a specific soc, I've moved it out of the soc section to the PVP section.

And all's well that ends well. :) Glad everyone can go back to having fun.

And while this thread is about PVP vs a specific soc, I've moved it out of the soc section to the PVP section.

Thank you JC sorry for posting in wrong section, a nub when it comes to that.

if most of you posting surly dont know "to nib" its beer gardens and oil rig :p

Jedi
Force Majeure

I been to the gardens hunting you, your not their, calling out RockStars now video 3 needs filmed ;)

Yes Wildman on Rocktropia looking for you :woot: Might be a few friends to follow this time ;)

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding* And the bell rings for round 2! :)

:wtg:

Menace

Round 3 by my count, out looking now but can't find any of them on rocktropia!

Round 3 by my count, out looking now but can't find any of them on rocktropia!

same here and as usual manure is too gutless, but talks a good story lmfao!!

w00t awesome videos! :yay:

Calling it a night spent several hours looking for them. Tomorrow is another day please post here RockStars where to meet up I will be their ;)

Glad to see everything is back on track again. :thumbup:

I watched your video, maybe I missed and I did not see it, but. In what minute from the video, have you killed to Wildman? :scratch2:

"Sir Force" is just a big mouth and nothing else FACT rofl

Glad to se u can post again Brent ur videos are great i must say :yay:

I still hoping for a explanation to why ur first thread got deleted tho, and i had wished that the last thread of u hadent been locked to, i wanted to read there why ur first got deleted.
Tbh i se no reasson in general to lock threads realy, ofc there may be reassons in some cases but i like to think that as rare ocations then.
My 2 pecs
Regards

LOL this so reminds me of DK ... tell about it in the media's and you get justice in the end :D

Good to see :smoke:

Great Video, looking forward to many more :yay:

"Sir Force" is just a big mouth and nothing else FACT rofl

Glad to se u can post again Brent ur videos are great i must say :yay:

I still hoping for a explanation to why ur first thread got deleted tho, and i had wished that the last thread of u hadent been locked to, i wanted to read there why ur first got deleted.
Tbh i se no reasson in general to lock threads realy, ofc there may be reassons in some cases but i like to think that as rare ocations then.
My 2 pecs
Regards

I had it locked Lazz both JC and Hanne couldn't tell what happened to it. no sense in dragging it out if their isn't an explanation. I was given the approval to restart the thread that tells me they are honest in their answer they had nothing to do with it and no further investigation needed.

Now RockStars where are you? Come out Come out wherever you are!

Big party tonight on RT at the Beer Gardens for Halloween! RS will be there, and so will I :wtg:

I had it locked Lazz both JC and Hanne couldn't tell what happened to it. no sense in dragging it out if their isn't an explanation. I was given the approval to restart the thread that tells me they are honest in their answer they had nothing to do with it and no further investigation needed.

Now RockStars where are you? Come out Come out wherever you are!

Ic i still think its lame that they cant preform a explanation, but owell u are back with ur thread and that is the most important m8 :)

Currently hunting them atm, but seems they don't want to play.

bump it up, video 3 filmed in production now ;)

WB wildman!, im glad it was not censorship that took this thread away.
kill em all m8 :)

Back