New Tier System

Alan Mo

Old Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Mr Mo Scotland
Well from populor demand the tier system was chagned. I thought i'd find out whats happening with items already lost from the the old Tier System.

I personly only lost a fraction compared to what others have lost. But i still wanted to know the answer behind the new system.

Category: In-world (game play)

Subject of query: Other in-world questions

Details: Hi guys, I'm over the moon with this new update but i was wondering if there is a refund for items that was lost before this update. In my opinion even if the item had no tt value on it it would make up for the loss i and many others have took.

Summary: Lost Items from Tiering

Just incase anyone was looking for the answe just read here :)

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. The new version of the tier system comes with many improvements; there is no longer any need for a secondary item, and it is no longer possible to fail an upgrade. These changes have been implemented on popular requests from our user.

We understand that you may have based economic decisions on the previous version of the system, and if you feel that the system change has caused you any inconvenience we apologize for this. The nature of an MMO is to be constantly changing, and in this case we felt that a change was needed and would also be appreciated by the community. Since any losses prior to or due to the system change were not caused by bugs but rather incurred by a shift in design we will not compensate. Instead the new and improved version of the tiering system has been designed to improve your Entropia Universe experience by being more balanced and safer to use.

Kind regards,

Michael | Planet Calypso Support

Not sure where else to post this, if in wrong section then sorry.

Alan Mo

interesting response. This time it's a version of "EU is dynamic" I can appreciate.

And yes, that has to do with me not having tiered rare stuff, and I hope that my consistent feedback to FPC on the initial tiering system being fundamentally wrong was a little drop in the bucket to trigger the change.

I got shafted by lots of changes and nerfs that affected my gameplay experiences. This one I'm glad I stayed out.

And now all tiers are offer for a good adjusted item :eyecrazy:

I see all are enjoy lost tier, cause no one buy cost tiers upgrade now.

Back