RX Unit / Mutant connection?

AlphaGeek

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Alpha AG Geek
Whatever happened to Shelly Nakajira? Did the robots do something to her?

One last edit to try and keep the first post information as accurate as possible. Apologies for the now probably incorrect implication of mutants in the title. Seems Nakajira was out of mutant hands for quite some time before the robots got her.

Anyway...
Whatever happened to Shelly Nakajira? Did the robots do something to her?

Why was RX Unit 474 referencing Shelly Nakajira of EBN in their emergency discussion of the quantumnet component?
Something strange is afoot at the Circle K.

Correction: Nakajima was reported from the robot attack on Jason Center roughly 18 months ago. Here's her last EBN transmission:

"This is Shelly Nakajima, live from Jason Center! As you can see, the teleporter here is overrun by robots, and they’re killing anyone trying to escape. Nobody gets in or out of here. We’ve been here for days now, hiding as the robots patrol the area. They’re raiding supply depots and using the teleporter to get the supplies out.

People are fighting these things, trying to hold them off but there are simply too many of them and we can’t get the civilians out.

Jason Center is not a safe place! We need reinforcements, and we need… *voice signal lost*"

Last edited:
Oh damn it. can u bring up the link relate to that missing person. so i can read info abt it. i only been here for more than 1 yr. but i know nothing abt mutant kidnapped missing person. i heard nothing abt this part. but i read all forum abt robot war and stuff. but mutant kidnapped.... i think i might missing something..

can u pls pls put link abt this mutant kidnapped missing person"?

Thanks

Strange, yes... the latest geek speaking blog post from RX unit 471 have some odd reference to Shelly Nakajima.

Wasn't poor Shelly rescued once (03 February 2009)??? EBN: Shelly Nakajima rescued!

nevermind....

Darn Reporters - when are they going to learn?

reply.begin();
driver.load(lang.natural("english"));

This is the database entry that contradicts image data.

reply.end();

reply.begin();
driver.load(lang.natural("english"));

This is the database entry that contradicts image data.

reply.end();

Eeek & oh. Poor Shelly indeed :eek:

471, thank you for pointing that out!

As you can see, our collective memory isn't terribly organized at times. :)

471, thank you for pointing that out!

As you can see, our collective memory isn't terribly organized at times. :)

I say we load up the VTOLs and attack Akbal Cimi at first light!

Menace

wow i'm impressive of this storyline going on... but there are something bug me abt kidnapped shelly and unbeknown source they mention abt other spy (robot/cyborg/mutant) i dont know which one. but it very interesting..

I believe there are more ppl like Rx 471. we might never know.

lol this is interesting storyline similiar to "stargate" they are try to find the source and it take them long time to find the answer..

Will we find our answer on Nov 9th or ???? i wish someone prepare to videotape everything what going on here.

I am see forward to this event!

I say we load up the VTOLs and attack Akbal Cimi at first light!

Menace

If the VTOLs had weaponry and access to a jump rail, I'd have your 6!

The rx were fighting with us in the robot war that mutated humans into mutants.

Robots absorbed Nakajima for understanding humans. Rx bots developed human-like conciousness from this.

The pictures seem to be Jason (now obvious) fused with Old Hadesheim?

Also Picture is labeled Hadesheim death = RX bot is an expression of Shelly's humanism.

Is there anyone in this classroom who needs the robotic mindcloud explained to them?

Go Banana!

TERMINUS ROBO......MUTAN......er...... KILL EM' ALL!

terminatormenace_704290.jpg

Menace

Well.... couple hours till the calendar rolls over. My guess is that at roughly 11:00 MA time we'll see an update and the event kick off. Normally updates come around 7 am EST so I'm thinking we'll have a while to wait. Hopefully someone over at FPC is on night shift though to continue throwing hints/clues at us over the next several hours while we prepare to hold down Ground Zero.

Menace

Yaar! Kill Em All!!!!

Back