Question: You dont want my f**king money.

Status

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
I know some people on this forum have the idea I am a non depositor, but that is not true.

card_error.jpg

I tried to input a reasonable size deposit earlier and updating my card details (previous card expired end of September) via web page it failed. Tried in-game and got above screenshot.

Via webpage I get "Server not responding properly. Please try again later."

I would welcome Hanne or someone else messaging me why me paying money into their company after triple checking the numbers - fails.

In the mean time, the item I wished to buy, I cant and if I cant deposit, I wont be the only one.

I would surmise if your platform cant even aim straight

...then it cant (and probably shouldn't) accept money.

Tramps vest has less bugs in it. :cussing:

Last edited:
Exactly the same for me. Just ran out already of all the peds I prepared for the whole month of harbinger event, attempted to deposit more but no luck - there are 2-3 mins long lags between every step and a timeout error in the end.

I'll make sure it is investigated.

please do your company might be on the cusp of its second biggest wave of people ever!

should always be easy to depo. hope it gets sorted fast for you mega.

kosmos

Everything works perfectly for me now and the peds are pouring in smoothly.
Probably all the guilty are already exposed and executed, good work, Marco :tiphat:

I never could use my own card. Always give me an error. But I found this https://www.entropay.com/ a virtual VISA card. This works for me. You can buy 20 dollars and to do a test. If works, problem solved.. ;)

I never could use my own card. Always give me an error. But I found this https://www.entropay.com/ a virtual VISA card. This works for me. You can buy 20 dollars and to do a test. If works, problem solved.. ;)

I see lots of fees on this card .. how much does it cost to load onto and then depo into EU , lets say 50 dollars?

Bones

11/12 on friday I got "error please try again" so I tried again. Now my bank is saying both of those funds are pending/on hold. support claim opened. never had a problem before (before always instant peds)

11/12 on friday I got "error please try again" so I tried again. Now my bank is saying both of those funds are pending/on hold. support claim opened. never had a problem before (before always instant peds)

Yeah they'll be on hold for 7 to 10 business days. My wife just requested her account get closed after a similar incident. Those funds will remain "Held" until the transactions are finalized by MindArk.

Menace

I had that same problem, this time yesterday.

I sent a note to support right away and it's fixed now. :)

The item that I was attempting to deposit in order to buy disappeared off auction and I was fortunate that a good in-game friend helped me out by lending me a suitable weapon, so I was able to continue to hunt in the mean time.

If I get the error again, I'll raise a support case as it seems its resolvable.

I'll request this thread to be closed.

Last edited:
Please contact support if you have this problem. (By you I mean all of you!)

Status
Back