Halloween Gifts

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
During the Halloween gift give-out a mistake was made in that those who had deposited over 10,000 PED but did not keep an apartment still did not receive the Skeleton Pants. This was due to a mistake at FPC where old rules for handing out seasonal presents were used. We're going to compensate this by giving out the Skeleton Pants again to the Calypso colonists who meet the requirement of either keeping an estate and/or having deposited 10,000 PED.

This may result in a number of participants receiving a second pair of Skeleton Pants this time round.

Originally Posted Here

During the Halloween gift give-out a mistake was made in that those who had deposited over 10,000 PED but did not keep an apartment still did not receive the Skeleton Pants. This was due to a mistake at FPC where old rules for handing out seasonal presents were used. We're going to compensate this by giving out the Skeleton Pants again to the Calypso colonists who meet the requirement of either keeping an estate and/or having deposited 10,000 PED.

This may result in a number of participants receiving a second pair of Skeleton Pants this time round.

Originally Posted Here

I don't want a second pair of Skeleton Pants. You can add mine into the loot pool so that someone else can loot them, please! :)

I don't want a second pair of Skeleton Pants. You can add mine into the loot pool so that someone else can loot them, please! :)

You can always give them away :)

Eh, thx....... again.

I can keep yours since you don't want them and don't have them! :)

The Halloween was on 31.10.2010 but I could log in only on 5.11.2010 so less then a week because I was away in a business trip at work.

However I have not received any Halloween gifts when I logged in. Wasn't there suppose to be handed out at least during a hole week after Halloween? Not everyone can log in every day.

I feel kinda bad that I didn't got any gifts this year since I log in almost daily, just now I had to be away from EU for 3 weeks :( For me these gifts have no material value, just a sentimental one. They symbolize that another year in the life of my avatar has passed and in the future, when I will look back at them, I will remember about the good and bad moments during that year.

I also sent a support case about this, hopefully to get more clarification but I wouldn't mind if Hanne would reply also here. :D

bad move from MA.....
alot of ppl sold there pants for over +100 and now they get a new pair for free lol
and alot of those who didnt get pant have already bought em for high price and will now get a 2nd...

<<selling second pair of skeleton pants :D

jk..

hmm think ill give them to the bridge of death event for a giveaway

Good move FPC. I have deposited well over 10k ped and didn't get Skeleton pants. Now I do. :D

have the new pants been distributed? i just logged in and still didn't receive any pants. for the record, i deposited 100k peds and keep an estate OLA 46.

Come on, Bertha, you corny corrupted Harbinger short circuit slaughter malfunctioned machine bastard. Give us the frikking pants!

(Yeah, I'll put them in my storage anyway...)

Originally Posted Here

this 10k peds is over a 12 month period correct?
or over an avatar life time?

this 10k peds is over a 12 month period correct?
or over an avatar life time?

Previously it was over the lifetime of the avatar. Last time they used this "new" rule I received the 3rd gift, and while I have deposited over 10k peds, I had not deposited anything in the previous 12 months.

now no one can get "too big for their britches"

Can any1 confirm they have recieved new pants?

I'm looking forward to a similar admission by MindArk:
During the last year a mistake was made with the loot-server in that those who deposited over 10,000 PED were bled dry and did not receive the loot they should have. This was due to a mistake at MA where we forgot to feed the loot-server hamsters. We're going to compensate this by giving out double-loots to the Entropia Universe participants who we have been ripping off for so long.
This may result in a number of participants receiving Mod-Faps, DOA Foerippers, Improved DOA Strikehammers, Mod Mercs, etc, etc.

I'm looking forward to a similar admission by MindArk:

During the last year a mistake was made with the loot-server in that those who deposited over 10,000 PED were bled dry and did not receive the loot they should have. This was due to a mistake at MA where we forgot to feed the loot-server hamsters. We're going to compensate this by giving out double-loots to the Entropia Universe participants who we have been ripping off for so long.
This may result in a number of participants receiving Mod-Faps, DOA Foerippers, Improved DOA Strikehammers, Mod Mercs, etc, etc.
LOL that day happens there better be an ambulance standing by cause I am going to have a heart attack!! :laugh:

It'll be spawned on Monday!

Previously it was over the lifetime of the avatar. Last time they used this "new" rule I received the 3rd gift, and while I have deposited over 10k peds, I had not deposited anything in the previous 12 months.

This is still the case; it is 10 000 PED over the lifetime of the avatar, not during the last year.

This is still the case; it is 10 000 PED over the lifetime of the avatar, not during the last year.

Where can I see transactions for all time, site only displays last 12 months

i never received my pants and i have depoed over 10k peds... :( ill have to file a support

Reactions: das
i never received my pants and i have depoed over 10k peds... :( ill have to file a support

I'll just put this here so everyone in the future can see:

PANTS WILL BE COMING ON MONDAY, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO BE NAKED FROM THE WAIST DOWN UNTIL THEN!

Gz to those who were able to get +80 or higher. Sorry to those whom deposited 10k PEDs or more and THEN paid over +80 for some pants. lol

Thanks for the pants which are on their way to my inventory FPC. Though I personally didn't have a problem not receiving them the first time around.

Jeez.... I can't believe so many ppl complain about not getting a freebie handout. If that many people complained about not getting ATH's would we all get one?

Menace

10k+ ped depo'd: check.
2nd Skeleton pants received: nope. :scratch2:
file support case: check.

PANTS WILL BE COMING ON MONDAY, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO BE NAKED FROM THE WAIST DOWN UNTIL THEN!

Is that the answer from support? :? Guess they coulda said that clearly to avoid the support cases, oh well ... waiting for my gift :) Bit cold w/o pants, might scare ppl too much too :p

Lets all tell MA we did not get our mob faps for halloween. :laugh:

Is that the answer from support? :? Guess they coulda said that clearly to avoid the support cases, oh well ... waiting for my gift :) Bit cold w/o pants, might scare ppl too much too :p

Post #19 above :)

Im gonna get my pants whoohoo.

Back