Halloween Gifts

i recieved them !:beerchug:

got mine on saturday morning :)

now that hof pls :laugh:

Logged in Sat mornin -got my second pair thx MA/FPC:)

Errr... I might have deposited a bit more than I realized, I got a pair myself! :)

Well, thank you Lorfat, but you should find someone else interested on them! ;)

Errr... I might have deposited a bit more than I realized, I got a pair myself! :)

Well, thank you Lorfat, but you should find someone else interested on them! ;)

ok, good.
I got the 2nd pair today.

ty FPC for the second pair.

Second pair skeleton pants available at ingame auction now :)
Can´t wear two at once :D

Got the full set now thx FPC. See you can do this!

Appearently I've entered the 10k+ league, too :cool:

Thanks for the pants...

Hmmm....
let me get this straight....

MA/FPC has determined some criterium to decide whether or not people get a certain gift.
Some people who meet this criterium get the gift, others do not get the gift.

As a result, there are complaints about it being unfair.

So, now MA/FPC gives everybody who meets the criterium a pair of pants.
This leaves ONE part of the group who met the criterium with two pairs of pants, and one group with only one...

this means a subgroup still got less than the other.

And now suddenly it is fair...?

I kinda fail to see the logic here.

Why did they not just delete all the pant-items, and THEN did the distribution again...?

I know I'd be pretty upset if I had bought a pair on the auction just to have it deleted ;)

That's a good point.
So let's add they ought to have reversed all auction transactions involving these pants.

HOORAY FOR SKELETON PANTS!!! Let's not continue this trend with the Christmas gifts.
Although I would like an apartment soon, just need to find a cheaper one planetside

I just gave my second pair of selecton pants away! to a very lucky noobie :D dont need two skeleton costums and not much point in selling them as the markup is low now anyway...........................

I was supposed to receive the pants... However... MA happens and I didnt receive them. Not one pair. Sooo I'm chipping out. Good luck everyone who still wants to believe in a fairytale. And honest good luck to those who do get something out of this.

I was supposed to receive the pants... However... MA happens and I didnt receive them. Not one pair. Sooo I'm chipping out. Good luck everyone who still wants to believe in a fairytale. And honest good luck to those who do get something out of this.

took you a month to make this decision eh?

Took me month to notice that there were any pants in give out. I did receive other gifts.

Last edited:
and what made my final decision was that I got 4 success with 430 clicks of simple I conductors... And only 3 near success... Either their system is fcked up or I'm not going to say what since it's probably against the rules.

Oh and incase you wonder - total tt of successes was ~28peds.

Last edited:
Back