Buzz Erik Lightyear's FREE Tier Service!

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
Benefits you get by using this Free tiering service:
- A Higher % of your ingredients returned to you, can be 5-15% more returned on average.
- Just bring your items and exact amount of materials needed, we click and you get all the salvage back.
- Better chance for the item to become tier X.1, X.2, X.3, or X.4 in the process.
- I am online a lot hunting or crafting and tiering, so online availability is high.

My Skills:
- Level 51+ Tier Upgrader and %'s for the various Tier's shown.
- The savings really add up for high TT uber items, or rares like Opals, and Medical Compress, etc
attachment.php

When I'm online:
- Everyday from 16:00ma-18:00ma time at Tukar.
- But am also online for 10+ hours a day, so give me a shout anytime you are ready to tier.
- 16:00ma - 6:00ma time, is the ranges when you can find me hunting/crafting/tiering.

Where you can find me:
- Located at Tukar tp, (8559, 7578)
- If you don't have the TP, it's just a quick flight, drive or TP jump SSW from Nymphtown.
attachment.php

Enhancers:
- If you need any enhancers check out my Twin Peaks Mall shops.
- Featuring 3 themed shops stocked up with a huge range of over 500+ crafted items!
- Floor 3 - Protection Shop - Armor Durability, Defense, Medical Heal, Economy enhancers.
- Floor 2 - Mining Shop - Mining Finder Depth, Range, Excavator Speed Enhancers.
- Floor 1 - Hunting Shop - Weapon Damage, Accuracy, Range, Economy Enhancers.
:sniper:

We all benefit:
- It is a completely FREE service, no strings attached.
- You get your items tiered up and get more back
- And it helps me get more skill so we can get even more % back in the future
- So we all gain, Just add me to you FL, and give me a shout anytime!
:grouphug:

Last edited:
could be nice

If i understand, you return the salvage ingredients to the customer ? right ?
I have you in my FL, need to increase my Adj V1 tier (2.4 actally) to call you :yay:

could be nice

If i understand, you return the salvage ingredients to the customer ? right ?
I have you in my FL, need to increase my Adj V1 tier (2.4 actally) to call you :yay:

Yep :)

edited main post to make that more clear.

I wonder if by level 100 Tierer, you get 50% of your materials back?

Servers down atm.... I wonder if all those Skeleton Pants coming into the game was causing lag, then servers crashed? :dunce:

Servers down atm.... I wonder if all those Skeleton Pants coming into the game was causing lag, then servers crashed? :dunce:

They are so common now it will crash the price of the pants :laugh: , but the shirts should go up in value as players complete their sets! Why is server down......?

I wonder if by level 100 Tierer, you get 50% of your materials back?

You ask, so I feel compelled to give an answer. :)

No, at lvl 100 the return rate is 30% for Tier 1.

super happy with the service! thx buzz!

Great Service Tier III Imp Lr32

So I finally hit tier 2.9 today and saw that I need opals. Kinda expensive so i remembered this thread and let Buzz tier it for me with maxium return.

He got it to tier 3.1 and with a 20,26% return rate

1_591548.jpg

untitled.jpg

Thnx Buzz and see you for tier 4.0

Got a great result clicking Emik X5. Went to 3.3 in the click.. :)

attachment.php

Hey Buzz...I would like to tier my Mad4...can you tell me what materials I need or where to find that list?
Once I have them together I will pm you here :)

and Buzz tiered mine imp lr32 to tier 4

untitled_702259.jpg

And now forward to tier 5

Buzz tiered my OM-104 to 1.3 !
Which is awesome because it took more than 30k tt in drilled ores to take it from 0 to 0.9.

Thanks and bump for a mate!

Fantastic service, Buzz! Thanks for doing my Ancient Mod Merc. 19% of ingredients salvaged is way more than I could have hoped for; especially when there's Opals involved! :)

Here's the screenie from my perspective.

Hmmm

Sounds good Buzz. And as soon as I get back in the world, I'm comeing to see you.... :D

Back