Q-Mart : Quint's enhancer shop

Quint

Prowler
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Quint Landlord Vicious
I'm glad to present to you the very first Entropia shop which is 100% dedicated to enhancers ! :yay:

Location : Treasure Island City, Platinum building, block B, shop 3

All enhancers will be crafted by myself. At this moment, I can make following enhancers :

Armor defense : I to VIII
Armor durability : I to VII

Mining excavator : I to VIII
Mining finder depth : I to VI
Mining finder skill mod : I to VII

Weapon range : I to VIII
Weapon damage : I to VI
Weapon accuracy : I to VIII
Weapon skill mod : I to VII

Medical tool economy : I to VII
Medical tool heal : I to VI
Medical tool skill mod : I to VII

Mining finder range : I to V (depending on bp availability)
Weapon economy : I to V (depending on bp availability)

Standard stacksize for most enhancers in my shop is 5 pcs. If anyone prefers to buy other stacksizes for certain enhancers, just let me know, and I will change the stacksize accordingly.

My shop can hold "only" 60 stacks of enhancers, which means I can't have every single type of enhancer in my shop all the time. If you need a specific type of enhancer and it's not in my shop, just let me know (1) the type and (2) the quantity you want, and I will place it in the shop asap !

Shop just got fully stocked, so happy shopping !!!:smoke:

Quint Landlord Vicious

Last edited:
reserved....

Great to see another city shop, will stop by and check it out later :)

Thanks Quint.

Just went there to get some damage enhancers.

Great prices :)

Way to Go! I will be stopping by :)

Skilled up a bit, got some more bp's, so more enhancers available now ! :yay:

No more rent yay ! :wtg:

Shop just got restocked !

Thanks to all buyers :yay:

Shop got restocked again ! :cool:

Standard stacksize for most enhancers in my shop is 5 pcs. If anyone prefers to buy other stacksizes for certain enhancers, just let me know, and I will change the stacksize accordingly.

Nice to see another active TI City shop. Business must be brisk since you just stocked yesterday and your low on weapon enhancers already. It's ok, I'll come back later. :yup:

Thanks for the bump !

Which weapon enhancers are you looking for ? There should be plenty of Accuracy and Skill Mod weapons enhancers (some might be in the outside window), I'll doublecheck this evening. I haven't put any Damage or Range enhancers in the shop, because there is nearly no demand for Range afaik, and the damage enhancers sell very fast in auction usually.

But I will put some Damage enhancers in my shop this evening, I assume those are the ones you are looking for. If you let me know which level (I can craft up level V dmg) and your preferred stacksize, I'll make exactly what you want.:cool:

Thanks for visiting my shop !!!

Restocked again, thanks for the purchases !!!

Thanks for buying all ! Shop just got restocked again :yay:

Just got back from a trip to Next Island, the shop is now fully restocked again !

Happy shopping :cool:

Just got back from a trip to Next Island, the shop is now fully restocked again !

Happy shopping :cool:

Thank's for the cvompany and a free bump :)

Enhancer Technology is gettting close, so more types of enhancers can be expected soon :yay:

Shop restocked, thanks for all the purchases !

Thanks again for your purchases !

I wanted to restock today, but found out my shop ( like all others) is bugged :mad:

Sorry to all buyers, but there is nothing I can do about it atm:(

On the positive side, Enhancer Technology is getting really really close now, I hope to unlock it in the next week :lolup:

I partially restocked the shop yesterday and will fill it to the max later today !

As always, thanks a lot to all buyers ! :yay:

Restocked again ! Happy shopping :cool:

Thanks for all purchases aaaaaand ... bump !

Some quick sales after my last bump, so let's try again : Bump !:)

And restocked again !

Quint makes the best enhancers imo.

Quint makes the best enhancers imo.

Fully agree. Also they come with lifetime warranty, if they breaks - you always can bring them back to Quint and he will repair them!

But no one did that yet, so they doesn't even break!

Restocked at last !

I've spent a few weeks in the NWO prison on Rocktropia, so couldn't restock my shop during that period. But now all enhancers should be available again, so happy shopping :cool:

Back