World's longest thread

Ah shit..... I just divided by zero!!:eyecrazy:

I'm looking into buying a new digicam, the Canon EOS 350D looks nice, a Digital SLR cam with 8mpixel, i currently have a Fuji FinePix S5000, it got nice 10x optical zoom, but only 3.2mpixel, but id rather have a "real" SLR camera, the shutter on my Fuji is very slow, a SLR is instant.

Anyone got other recommendations than the EOS 350D ?

The thread above looks remarkably like the OP second thread all those years ago. 7 years before replacing digi camera :)

anyone has an idea how long the longest thread on a forum is?
can we apply for the Guinness book of world records already, can we?

worlds'

worlds' most boring thread :lolup:

yeah thing is, this is wank as it's just a culination of wank, if you see what I've done. It's much more final and exact ^-^

Are we there yet? :p

This is the thread that never ends , it goes on and one my friends ...

Completely forgot about this thread. Nice bit of nostalgia.

That's the spirit. The thread has 67k views if evryone who visited here spoke their mind and posted something we would have been well over 20k replies
exactally...!!! we will reach it sooon... slow by sure... just like lvl 100 :D

I am not interested in making any comments

Whoah! Necro!! :eek:

is a daily bumpppp applicable to this threat? :LOL:
or may be a mid day prayer to lootius for balazar HOF? :love:

No, this thread is strictly off-topic, PE related discussion should be kept in the main forums, i'll add this "rule" to my first post.
eeeee i cant talk about loot here :/

I guess I should do my bit to assist this thread lol

Biggest ball of twine
TwineBallCawkerKs.jpg

Biggest ball of twine
Twine is thread right? A bit thick for a regular needle, but still thread.

Twine is a strong thread, light string or cord composed of two or more thinner strands twisted, and then twisted together (plied).

What’s there to talk about?

the person who started the threat and also seems like the founder of the forum MindBuster said "this thread is strictly off-topic, PE related discussion should be kept in the main forums", so it seems like we cant talk about PE (project entropia) in this threat... :p

Just to keep the thread going, please can the Chimera on NI start dropping hides as they are required in the crafting of the new clothing there

is there an easy way to find the number of replies here in this threat without having to do calc: pages x number of replies per page?

is there an easy way to find the number of replies here in this threat without having to do calc: pages x number of replies per page?
Before you click on this thread look at the number of replies listed there

Back