Community Advisers Main Newbie Events Page

Status

ranpha

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
untitled_small.jpg

Welcome ..
to the main page for all Community Advisers Events. This page gives a clear overview of all planned events aimed for newcomers.

You can view times and events on the calendar

They event will be posted in this thread as most are the same or a special thread will be made when is required (with a link from here ofc)

Update : new Race event next saturday 19. Feb. 2011 at 20 UTC or EU-game time
Events
(RED) means not active atm
(BLACK) means active
  • Bridge Of Death event (PvP)link
  • Treasure Hunt
  • opalo Team huntlink
  • The Kill XXX Many newbies eventt
  • Race Event link to Event
    [/SIZE]

Last edited:
Here should be a nice picture of a kitten

Last edited:
Opalo Team hunt.

Oshiri hearts Chompers Opalo Hunt

not active

Saturday 4th december @ 19.00 at Oshiri hearts

How does it work?
We go with a large team and we go kill the biggest creatures that are walking the planet. Will you die , yes of course, will we kill something big ? yes with team work

Some pointers
When we go hunt big creature make sure you stand around in a circle close to the creatures. This will maximize the killing. Dont worry of getting killed or use big armors. We do this naked at with opalo's

Also when we get an item this is to be given to the teamleader who will then spread the peds on the remaining members (including markup etc ) *or ofc if somebody wnats to buy it at current market value*

Which weapons
Those it is said Opalo Hunt we are not discriminating every other hunter proffession.
-Opalo (bought from TT
-Opalo SGA
-CB5 (l)
-CB5
-TT powerfist
-TT Sword
-TT knive
-Wilard A *not the best option but okay*
-Any other weapons that i missed which doesnt have a bigger Damage per Second then the CB5 / Opalo SGA , check entropedia for the numbers and give me a PM to verify if you weapons is okay if you have something else.

And location
Okay I was thinking Chompers at Oshiri Hearts (the Land Area above) . the revive terminal is close by and chompers do global from time to time. So make sure you have Oshiri hearts in your Teleport Map. * Ask any adviser or entropia tour agency member for a free drive/flight/boat ride to that teleport. (ofc any other player that does it for free is also fine )*

Last edited:
The Kill XXX many Newbies Mission

The kill XXX many Newbies mission
not Active

My favorite event is coming back. Total Mayhem, blood, flying newbie body parts .... I just love the smell of dead newbies in the morning. And afternoon. And evening ... and .. well anytime actually

Saturday march 19th @ 20.00 MA time Zychion Citadel

So event, wot event ?
Here is a simple explanation
Newbie:

You go to the event manager at Zychion Citadel. There you register to the "CA: Faye wants Dead newbies" event. Just click on register button and you are added (fee is 0.00 ped always). Then be sure to come at the time it is saying in the event manager. When you arrive at the given time you get a message that the event has begun and that you can chat in the event channel (put /e before message). The event time will be one hour.

Now for the newbies you run around like a chicken without its head. Why ?? Well you are the targets!!!! and the hunters hunt you. yes you read that correct, die as many times as you can.

After the event I have a nice filled chatlog with all the "XXX killed that Player etc" I will then run it through a count program made by Spike (DJClean on PCF) and it will give a stats overview. The *still need to enter the amount here * players that died the most will get the Special PVP Event Clothes.

Stats for Event clothes

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&name=Colonist_'PvP'_Jumper_Event_Issue
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&name=Colonist_'PvP'_Slacks_Event_Issue

Requirements to take part in the event.
1. Agi has to be lower then 30
2. HP has to be lower then 100 hp to join the event.

Last edited:
Nice , great ide making some more for the newcomers than just mission`s :)

Good luck to all newcomers :cool:

what i one of the said noobs was able to borrow his cousins marber bravo and shoot unsuspecting ubers trying to kill the other noobs?

Newcomers

Nice , great ide making some more for the newcomers than just mission`s :)

Good luck to all newcomers :cool:

Thanks Guardian! I am a newcomer! I am liking all very much cooll! Have Fun Everyone! :) :wtg:

I am looking out to some new events.

The bridge of death was good fun :D

Regards,
Ion

Nice!!! Can't wait to be hunted!:D:D It's a reversed hide and seek.:D

Fun!

I am looking out to some new events.

The bridge of death was good fun :D

Regards,
Ion

I was lucky enought to participate in one of these events and would like to take part in another they were great fun!
You dont mind if we come to die even though we may have too many points to win do you?
when is next event? :rocket:

I was lucky enough to participate in one of these events and would like to take part in another they were great fun!
You dont mind if we come to die even though we may have too many points to win do you?
when is next event? :rocket:
heh, if we get some ppl who come to run and get blown up we dont care indeed :p

actually, Faye and I had both fairly low interest in the last 2 events we had, atm I wonder if there enough interest at all
e.g. i had 6 people in the race event (while i expected say ~20) and Faye's amount was similar i think

for a BoD event you would need like 20 people to make it worthwile imo

but i gonna discuss it with Faye to see if we do another one and see how it goes

actually, Faye and I had both fairly low interest in the last 2 events we had,

Well actually my last event had a lot of ppl. But because you can reg at event from every , ppl forgot the get teh ****** tp .. so there where like 10 ppl mebbe

But mebbe

And added new BoD event for this staurday 9th of april

Status
Back