FPC does not code...?

lol I don't know why but for some reason I find the order of the words "my" and "my friends" wrong :scratch2:
Well apart from that it's really nice to see how fast u got from your thesis about EU loot to CEO.

well the idea to start the company was mine and i did it together with my friends :) So i'd guess best way to say it is my and my friends :p

well the idea to start the company was mine and i did it together with my friends :) So i'd guess best way to say it is my and my friends :p

Sorry for off topic, but wouldn't that make it "my friends and I", or possibly "me and my friends"?. I think that's what was meant, that first "my" doesn't fit well in the sentence.

Yeah, that's how to start a new enterprise - by giving everyone a well-sounding and meaningful title...

:banghead: :banghead:

Sorry for off topic, but wouldn't that make it "my friends and I", or possibly "me and my friends"?. I think that's what was meant, that first "my" doesn't fit well in the sentence.

Ah well true i guess :p english aint my first language :D

I guess FPC will be doing something similar to what other game modders / game map designers / etc do.

They probably have a utility to add in new graphical textures / meshes / etc. Maybe assign sounds to specific activity (gun shots, etc). Probably also a height map to control how terrain works.

The engine code will be controlled by MA, I guess. FPC may not even be able to view the engine code to see how things work internally. It all depends on the deal MA has with the planet partners.

Ah well true i guess :p english aint my first language :D

ahh .. linguistic differences!, for example, in spanish language, usually nobody say this, "yo y mis amigos" (me and my friends) -because is a complimentary treatment, placing oneself at the end of the list - and always it prefers "mis amigos y yo" (my friends and I). When using the first form, people can say you: "ahh always the donkey in front" :D

----
PD. But really, we are from so many countries in this forum, that we are not talking in english, if not in entropglish :)

Why on earth do you guys even KNOW stuff like this...? Are you all trying to develop your own planet-business plans or something???

Most of this is not in some way "entropia", "planet" or similar related. Its really knowledge about how graphics systems work and how layered software works. It might as well be a content management system instead of a planet.

Why on earth do you guys even KNOW stuff like this...? Are you all trying to develop your own planet-business plans or something???

Game engines and SDKs have alot in common. Some people have experiences from modding for other games. Me for example i know lots of this stuff from modding in Oblivion and Morrowind, that's basically what FPC is doing as well.

Back