Event: Nea’s Jackpot, Saturday 4 December 21:00 – Win 2000 PED!

Rag

Old Alpha
Society
Perseus
Thierry Rag Of Grimbergen
Entropian Events and Qetesh present
NEA’S JACKPOT

Saturday 4 December, 21:00 to 22:30

Join us for an Ambulimax hunting event at Nea’s Place. The hunter who gets the Highest Single Loot will receive a 2000 PED prize.

There are no other prizes, it’s all or nothing!

Tickets cost 100 PED.

The event takes place on OLA-16 at Nea’s Place.

ola-16_map.jpg

The mobs here are Ambulimax Young-Old.

To take part, register using the button in the Event List or at the land marker (29640, 35870) any time before the event begins. The land marker is just a short run from Nea’s Place TP.

Ambulimax at Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Ambulimax

Ambulimax Bestiary page: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?76808-Ambulimax

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!​

Based on discussions elsewhere, will you make it clear that anyone found hunting in a team will receive -ve Rep, preventing them from entering future Events? (i.e using a Fapper or Tagger).

Based on discussions elsewhere, will you make it clear that anyone found hunting in a team will receive -ve Rep, preventing them from entering future Events? (i.e using a Fapper or Tagger).

I am pretty sure there will be no cheating during the event as we did have almost no cheating in all events created by Entropian Events. However, if there is some sort of cheating, that will be dealt with approprietly. As you can see at the ingame event description, participants always need a min of 990 reputation to enter. This is to prevent cheaters to attend the events but people who got an accidentaly negative rep can still have fun at our events.

During this event we don't consider using a fapper as cheating. But in order to use a fapper, he must buy a ticket aswell like every participant so i doubt many fappers will be there.

There is still some time, but you can already register at the land marker or by using the global event list :)

One week before the event ;)

5 days untill the event :)

One more day untill the event :)

Tonight is the event, register before 21:00 :)

Good luck everyone at tonight's event, sorry I can't be there :)

One hour before the event begins :)

Back