Picture of Peds

DAManager

Mature
Does anyone have a decent picture of peds ? I am looking to create something in photoshop but have been unable to find a picture of peds :) Just looking for a stack / pile of them I can use to make what looks like a mound of treasure. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Right clik your PED card in inventory.

Withdraw 1 ped.

Right clik and choose Item Info.

See the picture ? That's what PEDs look like.

Now take a screenshot :)

I think it would be great that when you open an account and deposit you get an actual Ped coin in the post. On the first deposit as a token for supporting the game. I think MA did something like this years ago. It would be nice to have a Ped coin in my hand!

Hanne, can this happen?

Cheers
Bjorn

Err what? That guys made 1000s of PEDs by using NDs knowledge about ES500... and you help him to make a screenshot? He could PAY a player for this, especially PopFuzz who got really F*ed by this.

Err what? That guys made 1000s of PEDs by using NDs knowledge about ES500... and you help him to make a screenshot? He could PAY a player for this, especially PopFuzz who got really F*ed by this.

Look at the dates, before you troll.

Thats trolling rule #34

Ouch... checked only last post, not the answer post... stupid me, sorry.

ahhh necro :)
first i thought, he wants to illustrate us the ped he earned with the selling of the ESXXX in his forthcoming "press-release" :dunce:

Back