MindArk Goldcard Offer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Ice Cold Baby
    Society
    Angels & Demons

How to deposit with Ultimate Game Card?

Hey guys. I just got an Ultimate Game Card off a buddy of mine who was cleaning out his wallet and didnt want it anymore. Its got 8 bucks on it. Gave him 4 bucks for it.

Anyway, I could have sworn you were able to spend these on PED. I can't find the option anywhere though.

Help?
    Ice Cold Baby

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Michael 3J Sanders
    Society
    Irken Invaders
    Images
    pretty sure the minimum depo for anything EU is $10....

Chris Statik Andrews
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I think you must select PayByCash, since UltimateGameCard is the child company of the aforementioned corp.

Try that, if it does not work...I dunno

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
    Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
    Society
    Skillin' Villains (Colonel)
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorry for semi-necro'ing this thread, but I have a similar inquiry.

Yes, indeed the min. deposit is $10 using PayByCash / Ultimate Game Card, however using the latter I get substracted $2.99. What I want to know is, what happens when I use, say, a $20 card to deposit $10 so I can have enough for the $2.99 fee? What happens with the remaining $7.01? Can I use it later with another card to deposit? Will it remain on my PayByCash account? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just saw where this was posted. *facepaw* Can a mod please move this to Deposits & Withdrawals? Or should I make another thread about it?
    Last edited by NeutrinoX; 12-20-2010 at 14:53.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

Stalker
    STYRM
    Images
    ever hear of VISA, MASTERCARD?? no? hmm... ultimate game card sound badass though

They are human beings, they have a Community Manager (FPC)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
    Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
    Society
    Skillin' Villains (Colonel)
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by STYRM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ever hear of VISA, MASTERCARD?? no? hmm... ultimate game card sound badass though
    Yes, but I don't have a credit card right now, those things are dangerous. And a prepaid (credit) card isn't an option in my country either, and I got UGC's as a Christmas present, so yeah.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Michael 3J Sanders
    Society
    Irken Invaders
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NeutrinoX View Post
    Sorry for semi-necro'ing this thread, but I have a similar inquiry.

Yes, indeed the min. deposit is $10 using PayByCash / Ultimate Game Card, however using the latter I get substracted $2.99. What I want to know is, what happens when I use, say, a $20 card to deposit $10 so I can have enough for the $2.99 fee? What happens with the remaining $7.01? Can I use it later with another card to deposit? Will it remain on my PayByCash account? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just saw where this was posted. *facepaw* Can a mod please move this to Deposits & Withdrawals? Or should I make another thread about it?
    you can depo odd numbers, it just has to be over $10... so if you have a $20 card and theres a $2.99 fee you can depo $17.01 or 170.10ped

Young
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xander Ex Wilkins
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-J View Post
    you can depo odd numbers, it just has to be over $10... so if you have a $20 card and theres a $2.99 fee you can depo $17.01 or 170.10ped
    It's been a couple months since I deposited via UGC, but when I did it it wasn't like this. Maybe it changed I dunno. It was only in increments of 10 so had to be 10/20/30 dollars selected to deposit etc.

As for the leftover amount's you have from depositing it's stored as pay by cash pixel's or something like that. Whatever spare you have leftover is stored and you can use it later but only for EU. When I tried UGC I bought a $10 card only to find out with the fee i needed actually like $13. Had to end up buying an extra card just to cover the fee to deposit and I the leftover stay's in your account as credit for future use.

Stalker
    STYRM
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NeutrinoX View Post
    Yes, but I don't have a credit card right now, those things are dangerous. And a prepaid (credit) card isn't an option in my country either, and I got UGC's as a Christmas present, so yeah.
    where Im at those are free and yeah.. they can be dangerous.. sharp edges that can cut veins... or something.. thats why I keep my VISA in my wallet.. so it dont slice my ass

They are human beings, they have a Community Manager (FPC)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sahmael Sambo Starscream
    Society
    DEATH LORDS (1st Div)
    I recently Used 2 $20 UGC to deposit into Entropia.

On entering the first code (from the back of the UGC) into my pay by cash i attempted to deposit $20 dollars.
    I found that there was a deposit fee for Paybycash so I opted for a $10 deposit instead, the remaining balance stays in my paybycash account. When the deposit made it's way to my entropia account i Foud a received 75 Ped as opposed to 100. I then Entered another UGC code through Paybycash giving me a balance over $20 dollars and made another deposit this time of $20 dollars. when it made it's way t o my Entropia account i was allotted 150 Ped.

Conclusion. Not only is there a fee on Paybycash's end but Entropia charges a 25% deposit fee on their end.
    Not Kool, I didnt mind so much because the cards were gifts but It's obvious that UGC's are NOT a viable way of Depositing Funds into Entropia, at least not at the moment.

Hope This helps
    Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast