To exterminate Caperons or not ?

Status
its getting more and moire pointless, and yes one dna is enough to have party time should i put max numbers..

Destroy it and leave FPC a note to create a nutural spawn of it @ medusas head

If you are going to exterminate them, at least wait til after Harbinger event and have your own goodbye event to them where you turn up spawn to max and have prizes or something and advertise it as Be Part of History by being part of Hunters that Hunt a Mob to extinction.:eyecrazy:

Oh yeah I Vote No.

good idea !

Too bad you screwed up the uniqueness..

And btw Squall...
Personal hygiene 101....

Take a shower before you take a picture...

Too bad you screwed up the uniqueness..

And btw Squall...
Personal hygiene 101....

Take a shower before you take a picture...

I am not sure what u mean by that, what picture?

but if i can give u some sensefull advice making sense this time as opposed to u, id say that u should wash your mouth full of sense before vomitting some useless text tho and then wash it again after.

and uniqueness is still unique,

but that u would know if u washed yr face, especially your eyes blabla, ah well cant say it two times altough it make sense and i didnt even need to see a picture of u weirdly :cool: my apologies if its not as relevant as u and that i missed something that make sense about how hygienic i am of course unless it was too smart for me to get what u talk about :scratch2:.

the rest is up to me, u do know that if u took time to read, u would be able to stay dirty and no one would care about yr hygiene tonight ?
My apologies if what u said made sense, i failed to see it although i got lot of humor normally and think usually twice before opening my mouth :silly2: so sorry for being somehow "mean" as u seems to be but for no reason ? :scratch2: :confused:
See i can tease u too with some good sense at least its all fair play :) but it was a too weird post for me what u posted..

please don't destroy the DNA entirely...

maybe not much point in fertilizing, but you don't know when something they drop will become valuable...

not to mention, tiger gloves are still needed:)

Closed by OPs request.

Status
Back