Larkin

Marauder
Society
Brainstormers
Larkin Snipes Smith
1. Do you think you're a good pker?
2. Are you in an uber pking society?
3. Do you have 1337 uber micro?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have been deemed worthy to prove yourself!

I'm looking for pkers who want to show the world that they are the best. I'm creating an awesome pking video, and I want the best pkers of Entropia to be displayed in it.

I'm looking for:

1. Octagon champions.
2. PVP 4 masters.
3. Uber riggers.
4. Large groups of pkers (In both PVP 4 and the rig).
**5. Vehicle battles!

Think you have what it takes? Post below, or PM me to become a part of an awesome video.

**Disclaimer: This video might take a month or two to create depending on time issues as well as RL business.
As well, I have the right to defend myself if attacked in pvp (although I doubt it would do any good :laugh:).

Last edited:
internet-warrior.jpg

You can talk shit all you want, but you're just an internet warrior until you back it up with proof ;).

Don't really need micro for FPS. :p

BUMP! Show us all that you are the best. I already have some interest in this, who else will show me they have what it takes?

Grab some stackable loot on you, come to pvp4 and I'll show you how "awesome" I am :D

You can film me pk'ing you as often as you want :tongue2:

Grab some stackable loot on you, come to pvp4 and I'll show you how "awesome" I am :D

Hey now I'm just part of the media!

You can film me pk'ing you as often as you want :tongue2:

Hopefully I can find you in game sometime soon to get you on my FL so I can start filming soon. You IG right now? I'm currently just sitting around Akmuul.

Hey now I'm just part of the media!

Hopefully I can find you in game sometime soon to get you on my FL so I can start filming soon. You IG right now? I'm currently just sitting around Akmuul.

I'm not IG now but if you hang around Akmuul you will eventually find me.

However, don't count too much on me helping you with your pk movie as there are far better pk'ers then me out there. I'm just a wannabe pvp4 pk'er. :)

Besides I barely have time to hunt/mine/craft let alone get involved in other projects.

GL with your film. :)

I'm not IG now but if you hang around Akmuul you will eventually find me.

However, don't count too much on me helping you with your pk movie as there are far better pk'ers then me out there. I'm just a wannabe pvp4 pk'er. :)

Besides I barely have time to hunt/mine/craft let alone get involved in other projects.

GL with your film. :)

Ah ok. Well if I see you I'll add you up still.

Thanks!

Awesome new vehicles in game. I am updating the first post. I think some vehicle combat would be great too! :wtg:

Please help me out if you are able to! It would be much appreciated!

im not anything like an uber pker.. im quite lame especially in close quarters battle.
but i do ok at being a sneaky back shooting sniper around the rig. however all the harbingers there are creating a very target poor environment at the moment. but after the harbinger event and the iotas camping the rig go away your welcome to join me when i go help the riggers conserve ammo on the manufacturing of OJ

I'm not saying I'm uber or anything, but 90% of people would rather not fight with me :p

Like adi, I hang around PVP4 most of the time, and may be willing to take you out on a GD hunt some time.

im not anything like an uber pker.. im quite lame especially in close quarters battle.
but i do ok at being a sneaky back shooting sniper around the rig. however all the harbingers there are creating a very target poor environment at the moment. but after the harbinger event and the iotas camping the rig go away your welcome to join me when i go help the riggers conserve ammo on the manufacturing of OJ

Yeah I was at the rig a day ago and found it difficult to do anything because of the harbingers. The oil rig filming might have to be postponed until after the event.

Sounds good!

I'm not saying I'm uber or anything, but 90% of people would rather not fight with me :p

Like adi, I hang around PVP4 most of the time, and may be willing to take you out on a GD hunt some time.

Awesome, hopefully I see you around sometime soon so I can get you on my FL!

i am a lousy PKer but i can make you skyrocket with kinetic or pyro strikes.

i am a lousy PKer but i can make you skyrocket with kinetic or pyro strikes.

Sounds fun :) That should look good in the Octagon!

I'm standing at Akmuul now hoping to find a pker willing to allow me to follow along and film! Please help me out :)

Good morning bump!

You left before I could get you on my FL lol...

Back