An Idea For MA!!!!!

RJ-Rob

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingo's
RJ Rob James
I have a very good idea that i think MA should implement into the game hehehe....

basically i would like to be able to resize my windows in game I:E the inventory screen and the FL screen and maybe other screens like auction and other terminals.....

i think it would be very nice feature and a lot of people would appreciate it.....

Thanks, hope to see this idea implemented hehehe

RJ Rob

basically i would like to be able to resize my windows in game I:E the inventory screen and the FL screen and maybe other screens like auction and other terminals...
To give you a realistic estimate of the timeframe you are looking at - I suggested what became "/pos" (I suggested "$POS") in chat about a year ago. That'd be around 2-5 minutes of programming. Tops. Should the amount of effort involved be an indicator of time elapsed between suggestion and implementation... your grandchildren may get to see this. Maybe. When they are middle-aged. :)

hehe

lol, yah true, hehehe

i wonder why no one ele has replyed to this thread probly beacause peope want old systems back first before they see little new features like the1 i suggested, hehe o well nvm.... but i still think it is a coool idea we will have a long wait then hehehehehe.....

RJ Rob

Back