WoF 2011 Team Sweden

aia

Marauder
We proudly present

Team Sweden

A bit or work has already begun. If you want to participate don't hesitate to sign up!

Besides the obvious (hunters for main and support team) we are also looking for people with other skills, for instance crafters and fappers. If you want to be a part of WoF Team Sweden, don't hesitate to sign up below or to send me a message.

The working language in our subforum and for main team is Swedish.

Keyword for finding this thread: gnizzle

The following persons will initially be in Main Team:
- Valentin Sir Valentin Vladar
- Rob Rapido Green
- Max Extreme Hunter
- Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
- Bigfoot Tomten Painkiller

Captain: Me (Ea Aia Nou)

Last edited:
"If you want to participate"

Participate? With bells on!
Count me in at support, I'm to noob for main. I can craft scrof at cost in case that is of interest to someone. (great gun with a big amp)

For people interested in WoF Team Sweden, Next Friday 10/12-10 we'll have a warmup on chompers. Meeting place Oshiri Hearts. In case it for some reason won't be able to do chompers, we'll meet there anyway.

Reason for chompers are that they are a nice mob to hunt in teams (large hitting-area), there is a good spawn on them, and they don't "one-hit" mid-level hunters even if they can be tough to hunt alone (due to hitting often). Another nice thing with them is that they, at least historically, usually globals after 40 minutes of hunting or so. I can't promise that though ;). The damage from Chompers is impact+cold, simular to feffs, but they hit harder, so I'd suggest the best feff armor you have (Polaris/Viking, Bear/Ghost, Kobold) with plates (ideally 4e(L) but 5b/5d should also work). As for weapon, something like Korss or P5 (+amp) should work well.

Date: 2010-12-10 Friday
Time: 20:00 Swedish time
Place: Oshiri Hearts by TP

If you have any questions feel free to ask here in the thread. Welcome!

sigpic968_1.gif

Last edited:
count me in as support:smoke:

I Can be counted in as main/support/whatever :)

primary weapon of choice being X1+dante, dont know where this is placed in terms of WoF ;)

I Can be counted in as main/support/whatever :)

Thanks! (tooshort)

Another thing. I've realized that there might be a clash between the teamhunt and another event

Date: 2010-12-10 Friday
Time: 20:00 Swedish time
Place: Oshiri Hearts by TP

and The 7th Annual Miss Calypso Fashion event at New Oxford 20:00 MA time (approx 21:00 Swedish time).

What will happen will be decided upon later. My guess is that changing time of the Miss Calypso event would be rather tough :lol:, though it is possible to change time for this hunt if there is any interest in it.

It should be noted however that it's possible to teamhunt for hour without any problem (25 minutes if you're a paricipant in above event) and that way do both events same day.

sigpic968_1.gif

Last edited:
Soon 1 month to first match :)
Im looking forward to WoF 2011!!

what he said:lolup: GO Sweden!:yay:

I'll sign up for the support team

Gear:
Karma killer + amp
hl-12 (or hl-14)
Bear armor + 5b

U can put me in support to.

Gear.
Karma Killer Tier 3+ Maby a 105
Bear or Boar...
5B and what i need.
/Lara

ghost+ 6b
gemlin + 5b
vigi + 6a

104 + beast amp to what gun i will use.

/Spikey

Sporadic support as always for me but:

ML-35 +Dante
Phantom +Plates
Vigi +Plates
Handgrenades
Nukes
Beer

I want in, but i doubt i will have 100% availability so main team is not an option. Maybe a reserve.

Im in

I think i will join, dont know what team..you tell me:), i need a scheduele to make time for gaming.., (family stuff etc..)
total skills ca 233
Phantom+ plates
some (L) armors , Sparta, Rutuba, Hermes
EP-41, tier 3 Eamp15
and some heavy hit gun from Harbinger..,(i sure like if they put a name on it rather then some Hexa numbers:)
sry, no tag gun
EK-2600 tier4
good mining gear, but thats no need for that i think:)

Cu & gl all out there

//Saib

What use of crafters will there be for you guys? Interested since Ive been hard at crafting lately building skills.

/Nixon

What use of crafters will there be for you guys? Interested since Ive been hard at crafting lately building skills.

/Nixon

I can only speak for myself here, but I guess things like apis and (L) faps like UR-125.

Feel free to talk more about it in the private WoF Sweden forum (in swedish)! It's a better place for more detailed questions and to meet more participants. The forum is private, so you need to join it by sending an application before you see it in forum list.

would be fun to join WOF sweden as a support! But I just got a fap 80 and M4a + amp 103 to help with..

i am sure u can join one of the teams:)

would be fun to join WOF sweden as a support! But I just got a fap 80 and M4a + amp 103 to help with..

Sure it's possible to join!

There is often a choice in the moblist, just go for the mob you think you can manage (in a team). When you join a support team you will not be alone, and the firepowe from all guns will count in the end.

I'm intrested in joining a support team!
Probably I can get a few more guys from Swedish Hunting Society to join also!

Jaguar armor +5B
Vigi + 6A
Manis/Apis with Beast/Dante
Ek2600

Regards Patrik Peewee Rosen

Last edited:
Try to do my best as usual

How do I find that forum?

i'm in ...as support ..time and peds are the issue for how much;)

Count me in, when i am available. Since i am a sailor.....

Support.

EWE EP41+105-106 amp.
FF8 M
Marber foxtrot ME
Jag/nem + 6A/5B
EMK 2600

Back