WoF 2011 Team Sweden

Wof 2011

ja e me :p

I'll sign up for the support team

Hurrikane? why change days! :)
Its a first!

I've been holding a low profile for recruiting because of the holidays, but it's soon over and in about 8 days or so it's time to throw out the christmas tree.

Before looking for where the empty coffin to put back the christmas decorations - sign up if you haven't done it already!

With the empty wallets after christmas I understand it might be a bit tough for a big hunt, but I suggest we have a little warmup in about a week or so.

A litle bump on this :)
Yea a warmup around the 15 sounds as a good idea m8 :)

A litle bump on this :)
Yea a warmup around the 15 sounds as a good idea m8 :)

Tomorrow, friday, we'll have a warmup hunt for WoF Sweden members.

We'll meet at Treasure Island Nothern Shores at 20:00 Swedish time.

If you haven't done so already - sign up for WoF Sweden, and get access to WoF Sweden forum.

will probably skip the warm up and save for the real deal and since the postpone it's likely i will be completly dry of peds at that time though

Hi all.

It will take some days before i will be able to log in because my Coldcard display is broken and rest is up to MA.

Hi all.

It will take some days before i will be able to log in because my Coldcard display is broken and rest is up to MA.

Hope they will rush you a new reader. It's no panic though, here is the schedule:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203991-***WoF-2011-CALENDAR***
(Main team done by 26/2, first match 5-6/3)

You're a beginner and you don't have the gear to hunt?
Then here is a possible job for you:
(...)
Furthermore I suggest to pay or engage one or two supporters whith low ingame but high patriotism skills (newbies) to trace everything they can trace. Main chat log, field sceenshots (!), private chat log, etc. Drag newbies into this great event! Probably they will become decent supporters next year or experianced main team members in WoF 2015 :cool:

At least we have had very good experiances last year with some team-bounded co-judges at the start/finish point. This guys can follow the discussions (and difficaulties) of the official judges and can help to communicate this to their team. Probably a good way to avoid confusions.
So if you have the time, don't hesitate to sign up!

Last edited:
I saw a hof by Sir Val so I think all is ok again? :)

Time for a BUMP imo ;)

Hello Team Sweden and welcome to WoF 2011.
***Very Important WoF 2011 Information***
***Registration Information***
***Moblist Included***
***TimeSlot Information***
***All Teams must read***

There’s been a slight change to the schedule. The Qualifying Stages (1+2) have been dropped for this year. We are still keeping to the calendar, so we start a little later.
I'm also having huge issues trying to make stuff bold etc... so the rest you'll just have to imagine as wonderfully set out:)

The first match you will play will be in the first Group Stage Stage Three It will be the first of two 1-on-1 matches on the same Moblist. These will take place on April 2nd/April 3rd (Round One) and April 16th/April 17th (Round Two).
Predicted FAQ: Yes, we’re still calling it Stage 3 even though it’s now the first one. It keeps things simple.All Registered teams will be seeded into drawn groups before the first hunts on April 2nd/April 3rd. (This post in your Team Thread only means you are waiting to be Registered; Unless you have declared your Main Team you are not Registered.)

Declaring your Main Team:
If you have not done this, please Post your Main Team List (Up to 12) on the first page of your Team Thread on this Subforum, AND send the team list to myself by PM.
This MUST be done by February 26th. Stragglers will be reminded but if you know someone who needs to know, tell them.
If you have done this, no need to do it again or PM me. (This is what happens when you copy/paste a letter to lots of people to save time) Thank you for your promptness (Talking to you, France; first team to sort things out this year).

If you need to add members to make the Main Team up to 12, then this can be done at any time up to one week before the first Match. If you need to change any of the 12, before and after the first match you must give 7 days notice, during which time the change will be scrutinised.

Seeding will be done using the results of the previous year. The plan is for six groups of three, with the top two scorers in each group going through to Stage 4. Teams will be assigned to groups in the following way; High Scorer/Middle Scorer/Low Scorer (as much as is possible). So we’ll have the underdogs aiming to grab second, the mid-level teams trying to retain their place or even worry the high scorers, who have to do what their name suggests to keep their place… should work ok.
New teams formed since last year will be given Low Scorer seeding as we have no knowledge of their scoring potential.

But as a treat to make up for these last-minute changes, I can reveal the Moblist that you will be dealing with. It’s a little bit different, a little bit the same, and as with all good Moblists, includes pain in the @$$ mobs as well as ones people like to kill.
As you take on your opponents in the two 1-on-1 Group Stage matches of Stage 3:[size=”5”] The Killing Fields[/size], you will have to be very nasty to the following:

[size=”5”]WoF 2011 Stage 3 Moblist

Main Team:

Ambulimax- Dominant and Above ; 10 points

Proteron- Any Maturity ; 9 points

Atrax- Any Maturity ; 8 points

Ambulimax- Guardian and Below ; 7 points

Armax Bull- Any Maturity ; 6 points

Armax Cow- Any Maturity ; 5 points

Support:

Argonaut – Hunter and Above ; 4 points

Formicacida – Any Maturity ; 3 points

Daikiba – Any Maturity ; 2 points

Argonaut – Raider and Below ; 1 point

Bonus Mob:
(Scores once per Nation per Hunt)

Legionnaire (Any Generation) – 25 points

Main Team size: Up to 4.
Support: Unlimited, Scoring (basic) Capped at 150

All Bonuses (Variety, Loot, HoF, Susan, ATH, Sweep, Win) apply as described in the Rules.

[color=”Darkred”]Predicted FAQ: Yes, the Sweep does involve both sexes of Armax. As always, the Sweep is ‘One of every score on the Moblist’.[/color]

Date: April 2nd/April 3rd (Round One), April 16th/April 17th (Round Two)

Start/Finish Point: Chugs’ Hideout, Eudoria. All Main Teams should reach here in good time and alert a Judge to their presence.
[/size]

[size=”6”]Timeslots:[/size]​

Please rate the four timeslots in order of suitability and PM me your preferences AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. First come, first served with the more popular slots. We will do our best to accommodate your needs but can only fit 6 teams into each slot.

All Times are Calypso Time.

Match 1:

Saturday April 2nd

17:00, 21:00

Sunday April 3rd

09:00, 13:00

Match 2:

Saturday April 16th

17:00, 21:00

Sunday April 17th

09:00, 13:00

Each match will be scored individually and then the two scores added to give the teams a Group Stage Total.
As stated before, the top two scorers of each Group will go through to Stage 4.

So there’s something to think about for a few weeks; feel free to post practice-run scores and strike fear into your opponents

In the event of more than 18 teams registering, there will be a short elimination hunt (one-off) between all first-time attendees. Details will be posted if this occurs and all teams involved will be notified. This would happen towards the end of March. At the moment we expect 18 teams.

Thanks to our Sponsors for WoF 2011:

Stage 3:
Hunting N8 (Proteron)
Einstein (Atrax Beach)
Toad (Atrax Park)
Qetesh (Ambulimax, Armax)
Addz (Formicacida)
Fed Solo (Daikiba)
Stage 4:
Deathifier (Treasure Island and more)

All of these generous people have agreed to donate a portion of any Tournament profits to the WoF 2011 prize fund. They will also endeavour to supply the best spawns you need to get the points rolling in. Please consider their Land Areas when deciding where to hunt.

Increased sponsorship this year looks like making the SCAR prizes a bit special; the more you score, the better your reward. The SCAR will take place during Stage 4 as usual.

So there you go, that’s the drama of the WoF to come.
Will Team America (F@ck Yeahhhh!) make it a record-breaking 3 wins? Will Australia finally rock the Final? Will Eudoria beat Amethera in revenge for last year? Will Rockchick ever forgive me for dropping the Robot Stage? Turn up and see! Feel free to judge too, all hands welcome.

On a personal note, it’s great to see so many people, veterans and first-timers, signing up for WoF number five; I’ve had a lot of fun running it the last few years and it’s nice to see people still enjoying it. I’m hopeful the delayed start will give me time to get some internet sorted out and I can be on the ball with it this year, but if I can’t, I have had some lovely offers of help and have no worries that the WoF won’t run as smoothly as ever (!). I hope you all have the time of your lives and get whatever victories you seek. Thank you for your support of this, EU’s biggest event. Lock n’ load for WoF 2011.

Hurrikane

awesome, have to do this almost every weekend...thought we were gonna have some breathing time between matches :p

Added main team list to first post as below:
The following persons will initially be in Main Team:
- Valentin Sir Valentin Vladar - DK
- Rob Rapido Green - Rangers
- Max Extreme Hunter - Familjen flinta på systemet
- Jorgen LightStar Eriksson - SDW Elite
- Bigfoot Tomten Painkiller - SDW Elite

Captain: Me (Ea Aia Nou)

The Draw! + Stage 3 Match Information

Here are the results of the WoF 2011 Stage 3 Draw.
Teams were first seeded as High, Middle or Low seeds, according to last year’s performance; then three draws were conducted for positions 1,2 and 3.

Group 1:
Team France
Team Italy
Team New Zealand

Group 2:
Team Australia
Team Portugal
Team The winner of the mini-Qualifiers (Estonia or Rocktropia or any new teams)

Group 3:
Team BeNeLux
Team Finland
Team Denmark

Group 4:
Team England
Team Canada
Team Eudoria

Group 5:
Team Sweden
Team Wales
Team South Africa

Group 6:
Team DACH
Team Scotland
Team Amethera

The Stage 3 Schedule: Your next two hunts.

April 2nd/3rd:
France v New Zealand
Australia vs Winners of the Mini-Qualifier
BeNeLux vs Denmark
England vs Eudoria
Sweden vs South Africa
DACH vs Amethera

April 9th/10th:
Italy vs New Zealand
Portugal vs Winner of the Mini-Qualifier
Finland vs Denmark
Canada vs Eudoria
Wales vs South Africa
Scotland vs Amethera

April 16th/17th:
Italy vs France
Portugal vs Australia
Finland vs BeNeLux
Canada vs England
Wales vs Sweden
Scotland vs DACH

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and agree to timeslots for each of your two matches. Those playing the winners of the Mini-Qualifiers will not know who they face until the match on March 19th; the rest of you have a month to organise, and no excuses.

PM me as soon as you have agreed a time for each match and Judges can be arranged for you.

I apologise for the change to the calendar (I had said only two weekends in April would be used in this Stage) but each team still only has two matches to achieve their Stage Total (The combined score from both their matches).

The two highest-scoring teams in each Group will progress to Stage 4.

Main Teams MUST be finalised and PM’d to me NO LATER than March 19th.
If you do not have 12 Main Team members, don’t worry; the rest can be added with 7 days notice before each hunt.
Any changes afterwards need to be agreed by myself, and also must be announced 7 days before any hunt the new players will take part in.

Moblists and Stage rules are up, the dates are up, the Groups are up….

….Lock n Load.

Oh, and good luck.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
So we can agree on ANY time for the matches?

how do i join support?

Hello Team Sweden :D

Sending PM to your captain in regards to the first match.

I can join main/support/whatever..

Gear:
DOA RJ T3 + Dante
ML-35 T3 + Dante
Adj Fap
Tiger set

have send request for wof sweden group..

Last edited:
how do i join support?

Your society will most likely pull together a nice support team ,)

There is no formal requirement of signing up, but it would be fun if you joined WoF Sweden private forum, there we can discuss more in details (language: swedish), and we'll add you to the team member list.

There is no formal requirement of signing up, but it would be fun if you joined WoF Sweden private forum, there we can discuss more in details (language: swedish), and we'll add you to the team member list.

Time and meeting place is set:
Sunday 3/4, at 12:00 MA time (14:00 Swedish time) at Chimera Canyon TP, outside.

Members of main team should come (or you should confirm that you are able to make it to the official starting point by the time decided in some other way).

For support it's voluntarily, though nice, if you show up:
- If you're looking for a team show up to find a team!
- If you have a support team accepting more members this is a great opportunity to get more people in team!

The official start place and time is Chugs Hideout 13:00 MA time where members of main team must attend the start and finish time. Because there is no teleporter at Chugs, I don't recommend it as a startplace for support team(s). I'll do my best to announce the GOGOGO at Chimera, one way or another, so if you're a support team member you may want to be at Chimera at official start time, or that you send a representative for the team there to coordinate with the start time.

Team naming (importent):
To avoid lost scores due to missspellings, make sure the team name is either "WOF Sweden main" for main team, or WOF Sweden support xxx..." for support team, where "xxx..." part is free to set (within reason).

Please take away the DK from my namne i am not member there anymore.

WoF Stage 3 Round 2: HOW THEY STAND:

After 2 weekends of thrilling competition the scores are as follows:

Group 1.

France 421
Italy 435
New Zealand 228 (total, both matches played)

France vs New Zealand France 421 NZ 122
New Zealand vs Italy Italy 435 NZ 106
France vs Italy ???

France vs Italy to play: Italy 14 points ahead at present.
New Zealand are out.

Group 2.

Australia 637
Portugal
USA 502

Portugal forfeit.
Australia lead the group.
USA second seed.

Group 3.

BeNeLux 488
Finland 553
Denmark 262 (total, both matches played)

Finland vs Denmark Finland 553 DNK 121
BeNeLux vs Denmark BNL 488 DNK 141
BeNeLux vs Finland ???

BeNeLux vs Finland to play: Finland 65 points ahead at present
Denmark are out.

Group 4.

England 426
Canada 503
Eudoria 496 (total, both matches played)

Eudoria vs England EUD 187 ENG 426
Canada vs Eudoria CAN 503 EUD 308
England vs Canada ???

England vs Canada to play: England must get at least 71 to proceed, 70 to draw with Eudoria.. Canada 77 points ahead at present.

Group 5.

Sweden 528
Wales 364
South Africa 168 (total, both matches played)

South Africa vs Sweden SWE 528 SA 93
Wales vs South Africa WAL 364 SA 75
Sweden vs Wales ???

Sweden vs Wales to play: Sweden are 164 points ahead at present.
South Africa are out.

Group 6.

DACH 467
Scotland 194
Amethera 447 (total, both matches played)

Amethera vs DACH DACH 467 AME 43
Scotland vs Amethera AME 404 SCO 194
DACH vs Scotland ???

DACH vs Scotland to play: Scotland must get at least 254 to proceed, 253 to draw with Amethera. DACH 274 points ahead at present.

Next weekend is the last hunt weekend of Stage 3. First and Second positions within each group allows those teams to progress to Stage 4. Teams will be seeded into new groups depending on their positions.

Stage 4 Moblist and Matches will be posted the following weekend.

Actually had a chance to hunt this year (For Eudoria) and had a blast; I almost forgot how much fun it was to be hunting with another team breathing down your neck and the Mobs doing what they can to deny you the points. I salute you all for a fine effort and look forward to seeing how this tournament turns out.

Thanks to the Judges who have been exemplary as always, I wish I had a way to reward you properly for your work.

Hurrikane

Quick reminder:

Matches to play/Confirmed Times:

France vs Italy
BeNeLux vs Finland
England vs Canada
Sweden vs Wales 17:00 Saturday 16th
DACH vs Scotland 13:00 Sunday 17th

*These scores have been checked to the best of my ability but as always, there is a chance of a mistake or typo. If you have any reason to contest your scores please let me know by PM and include some supporting evidence.

Don't lose this chance to fight for team sweden!

Sweden vs Wales 17:00 Saturday 16th

Start point for support team: Chimera Canyons.

We'll have a pre-match meeting party one hour ahead of that time (18:00 Swedish local time).

Match begins 19:00 Swedish local time.

Welcome!

ps. I hope you know we have a special wof sweden private forum here (language: swedish). If you want to fight for sweden, go to access groups and apply today! ds.

Thanks for the match tonight Sweden - great fun all round :)

Back