WoF 2011 Team Sweden

Thanks for the match tonight Sweden - great fun all round :)

It was a bit chaotic - but sure it was fun!

Here is a bit of scoring specified. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure how the bonuses works out, so the list isn't accurate.

Nation:Sweden
WoF Sweden Support #21(Support team) score: 9
Sweden Main Team(Main team) score: 19
Wof Sweden Support -=SHS=-(Support team) score: 17
WoF Sweden Support BAevoHQ(Support team) score: 0
WOF SWEDEN SUPPORT ***SWR***(Support team) score: 12
Wof Sweden Support SDW Bakis(Support team) score: 8
WOF Sweden main team(Main team) score: 111
Remaining mobs: 5 bonusmobs:1
Mob score:176
Bonusmob score:25
Variety bonus:50

Nation:Wales
WoF Wales ~ Luvvly Innit!!(Main team) score: 99
WoF Wales Support #112358(Support team) score: 18
Remaining mobs: bonusmobs:1
Mob score:117
Bonusmob score:25
Variety bonus:50

(A few teams that were going for chompers were removed from list above.)

Great match tonight against Wales!!!

Aia,

Can you check your chat log against the spreadsheets at the link below? After a correction of assigning the Loot Bonus to Sweden instead of Wales, I have it down that you guys lost by just 1 point. If there is any chance that I am missing a global in my chat log, that could change. If you have any questions about how the bonuses work, I'd be glad to help you out with them. Sweden didn't get the sweep bonus (100 points) as you were missing a global for the Armax Bull category. Despite that you came within 1 point of Wales who did get the sweep.

Scoring Spreadsheets

Thanks, Mack

Aia,

Can you check your chat log against the spreadsheets at the link below? After a correction of assigning the Loot Bonus to Sweden instead of Wales, I have it down that you guys lost by just 1 point. If there is any chance that I am missing a global in my chat log, that could change. If you have any questions about how the bonuses work, I'd be glad to help you out with them. Sweden didn't get the sweep bonus (100 points) as you were missing a global for the Armax Bull category. Despite that you came within 1 point of Wales who did get the sweep.

Scoring Spreadsheets

Thanks, Mack

I'll do that, but I need to install Excell (or some program like openoffice) first.

Yeah I know, I should have gotten it ages ago :laugh:. But the office-type stuff I do I do with "write".

Aia,

Can you check your chat log against the spreadsheets at the link below?

Edit: Unfortunately, it seems that it was my mob scoring that was wrong. From the data I have, the scoring looks the same.

I will check into it more thouroughly later.

Last edited:
Welcome to STAGE 4 :)

Here is the news you've been waiting for. The Group you have been placed in, your opponents, your coming Match-Times and your Moblist for the next three hunts. Enjoy.

GROUP A

Australia
Sweden
BeNeLux
Amethera

Matches:
Round 1:
Saturday 7th: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday: 8th: 1:00, 09:00, 13:00
Australia vs Amethera, Sweden vs BeNeLux

Round 2:
Saturday 14th: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday15th: 01:00, 09:00, 13:00
Australia vs BeNelux, Sweden vs Amethera

Round 3:
Saturday 21st: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday 22nd: 01:00, 09:00, 13:00
Australia vs Sweden, BeNeLux vs Amethera

Stage 4 Moblist:

Main

Second Entity: Generation 02 and Above: 10 points
Furor: Thief and Above: 9 points
Hogglo: All Maturities: 8 points
Globster: All Maturities: 7 points
Furor: Patron and Below: 6 points
Second Entity: Generation 01: 5 points

Support

Letomie: All Maturities: 4 points
Phasm: All Maturities: 3 points
Frescoquda: All Maturities: 2 points
Cornundacauda: All Maturities: 1 point

Bonus
Combibo All Maturities: 25 points

50 points full variety on both Main +Support
Sweep =100 points
Support Cap= 200 raw score (before Variety or Bonus Mob)
Win Bonus= 100 points

START POINT:

Treasure Island Castle, The Courtyard.
If you head from the TP to the castle just look for the crowd of eager Hunters and Ultra-efficient Judges.

OLA 35 currently has Combibo Stalkers. Use this information as you wish.

There are now THREE HUNTS for each team to organise. Please AGREE a TimeSlot with your opponents in EACH of the three matches.
THEN post your AGREED TIMES in the JUDGES THREAD.
Yes, the JUDGES THREAD.
It's hit me that with my internet availability being somewhat compromised this year, the JUDGES would be the ones needing to hear when you have agreed to play your matches; then they can respond as to whether they can make it without asking me for the Schedule.

Thanks for a great start to WoF 2011, looking forward to the drama to come.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Stage 4 Match 1 : Agreed Slots

Hi Team Sweden

So, Here are the Slots that have been agreed so far :

Saturday 7th May

17:00

21:00 CAN vs USA

Sunday 8th May

01:00

09:00 ITA vs WAL & AME vs AUS

13:00 ENG vs DACH

Please arrange a timeslot with BeNeLux as soon as possible and post your selection in The Judges Thread.
Any and All of the above slots are available, you are Not restricted to the slots that are currently empty. However the cut-off date is this Wednesday 4th May, and if you haven't picked a slot by then you Will be assigned one that suits the Judges...

Good luck

:thumbup:

To all supporters of WoF Team Sweden:
Times and dates for the matches on Treasure Island:

- Benelux saturday 7/5 17:00MA/19:00
- Amethera sunday 15/5 13:00MA/15:00
- Australia sunday 22/5 9:00MA/11:00

Fist time: Official start time in MA time.
Second time: Official start time in local Swedish time.
Official Starting place: Treasure Island Castle.

Meeting place for some pep talk: Chimera Canyons one hour before start time.

Welcome!

In accordance with WoF 2011 rules, Team Sweden have submitted a revised main team list to WoF officials, and gave the required 7 days notice. The revised list merely adds 5 new members to the previous list of 6.

So, WoF Team Sweden Main now looks like this :

Valentin Sir Valentin Vladar
Rob Rapido Green
Max Extreme Hunter
Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
Bigfoot Tomten Painkiller
Aphex Windowlicker Twin
Milk MilkeN eN
Rune Belgarion Haugen
Lars Mr Lars Sebra
Bridge Silverfox Investor
Aia Ea Nou
(one vacant spot)

The above team members are All eligible to represent Sweden in the forthcoming Round 4 Match this weekend

Good Luck :thumbup:

Hey Sweden...

It's Thursday 5th May, and we still don't know when you'd Prefer to fight BeNeLux...

They've mentioned Sunday at 9am. You gonna go along with that, or shal we Assign you a timeslot that suits the available Judges...?

Responses by the end of the day Might prevent us telling You when you're fighting...

;) :thumbup:

Clarification

Sweden seem to want Sunday at 9am

You guys appear to want Saturday at 5pm

You need to Actually TALK to each other, and Agree a time, or you'll get a time that suits the Judges.

It's only fair...

Having just consulted with Hurrikane, here is The Situation:

Sweden and BeNeLux have until Friday 6th May at midnight to AGREE a timeslot.

If an agreement cannot be reached, you will be assigned the Sunday 01:00 slot.

"Them's the breaks"

So......... K then...

U say Saturday 5pm, BeNeLux say Saturday 5pm...

So I'm making it official : "Sweden vs BeNeLux 7th May @5pm MA time"

So......... K then...

U say Saturday 5pm, BeNeLux say Saturday 5pm...

So I'm making it official : "Sweden vs BeNeLux 7th May @5pm MA time"

No no no, not 5 PM, it's 17:00 MA lol just kidding

Call to all Swedish supporters:
Join our efforts in WoF!
Pre-hunt meeting in Chimera Canyons 16:00 MA time 18:00 local Swedish time, it's good if you show up at Chimera if you're looking for a team to join or if you want to ask some questions before hunt.
Match begins at 17:00 MA time 19:00 local Swedish time.

Mobs that counts for support team:
Letomie: 4 points
Phasm: 3 points
Frescoquda: 2 points
Cornundacauda: 1 point
Combibo: 25 points (once only)

Three relatively tough ones and two relatively easy ones, so there are mobs for all levels of players.

Hello Team Sweden.

In the unprecendented case of your tie with BeNeLux I had to consult the rules from the whole WoF. Although I thought that Support Loot was counted in these instances this has never actually featured in the written rules.

Therefore the standing rule in the event of a Tie is to offer both teams a choice of event to decide the tie.

The events are:

Golden Global

or

Last Man Standing.

Team sizes: Up to 12 Main Team, agreed with your opponents to be equal in size to theirs.

Golden Global: Main Teams hunt a selected Mob next weekend in a spare slot until one team globals on it. That team wins the 100 points win bonus for the tied match.

Last Man Standing: Main Teams of equal number face each other in a PvP ring next weekend in a spare slot. The last avatar alive claims victory for their team and the 100 points win bonus.

Both teams must agree to the decision.
Both events should be short:)

Mob for the Golden Global withheld until event start.

Please post in the judges thread once you and your opponents have come to a decision.

Thanks,

Hurrikane

Not sure if you guys were aware, but elsewhere on this forum there seems to be much discussion of what Could happen and what Should happen in this tie-break... After consulting with hurrikane he has pointed out that there is a Standing Rule in the event of a Tie, and it is only Fair to stick with that rule...

So the choices are Golden Global, or Last Man Standing...

However, to answer some of the specific queries...

Golden Global

If the teams had carried on hunting for 5 minutes, there's every chance that there would not have been a tie. This is the reasoning behind ONE global takes it. Also concerns were expressed about Cost. This also addresses that concern...

The 2 teams will be of Equal number, made up of Existing Main Team Members. Maximum team size will be 11, yes Eleven. This is so that there's room for an embedded Judge... But they Must be Equal sized. If one team arrives with 11 players and the other can only summon 7, then Both teams will go out with 7 members...

The selected mob will Not be from the Stage 4 mob-list. The mob selection will be announced Just before the teams set off to hunt it, Not before you choose whether to select Hunt or Fight... You will only be required to global Once and First in order to win the 100 points. However, be assured that the mob will be selected Very carefully so as to ensure a bit of a Challenge, and hopefully to guard against one team globalling in just a couple of minutes, although this is of course a possibility...

Of course, there Is another option:

Last Man Standing

In a Last Man Standing battle, 2 Equal sized team stand face to face in a ring and Blaze away til only 1 team has men / a man left... a Fort would allow for too much eunning ducking and hiding and would notbe in the spirit of a LMS battle. Hurri tells me he's prepared to consider fort use in later WoFs, but not this time. Rules is Rules, after all... Same for everyone...

If you feel that 22 people in the ring would be silly then Fine, agree a smaller team with your opponents, or only turn up with the number of people you want to enter.

It is considered highly likely that both teams will opt to Hunt rather than Fight, but the option is there...

So, you have your options. Figure out what you Both want to do From The Available Options ;) and then post your agreement in the Judges Thread, please...

Oh, you may if you wish select a timeslot of 13:00 on Satuday 14th May if you wish. I can produce a Judge or 2...

And Good Luck :thumbup:

Hej Team Sweden

I've put you and BeNeLux down for 12:15 on Sunday 15th Maay for the nail-niting tie-breaker from Round 1. That's inbetween the 2 match slots... I hope that's to your liking...

There is the small matter of your impending match against Amethera also... Any news on an agreed timeslot?

Glad jakt och lycka :thumbup:

Current hunt schedule for WoF Team Sweden (Originally posted here):

saturday 7/5 17:00 Benelux-Sweden
Sunday 15/5 12:15 Sweden-Benelux "Golden Global". Special rules apply, see above. Time not confirmed yet.
Sunday 15/5 13:00 Sweden-Amethera
Sunday 22/5 09:00 Australia-Sweden

The above times is in MA time. Local Swedish time is +2 hours.

Welcome! We'll gather in Chimera Canyons one hour before the hunt, so if you're looking for a team to join, come to Chimera Canyons!

Aye, just spotted that After i posted the above :/

Cheers :thumbup:

aia your mailbox is full

I posted in the judges thread that BeNeLux agrees with the sunday 12:15MA golden global timeslot
please also confirm there

Cheers
Siam

aia your mailbox is full

I posted in the judges thread that BeNeLux agrees with the sunday 12:15MA golden global timeslot
please also confirm there

Cheers
Siam

S'ok... Agreed times duly noted, and the Judges thread has been updated...

All are In :) We have a WoF :thumbup:

Hi team Sweden :thumbup:

So, the exciting conclusions to Stage 4 are all happening This Weekend...

As far as I can tell, these are the agreed times slots so far...

Sat 21st May

1700 BeN vs SWE

2100 USA vs WAL

Sun 22nd May

0900 FIN vs DACH

So, still waiting on confirmation of Slots for Australia vs Sweden, and Italy vs Canada. Please let we Judges know your intentions asap :thumbup:

That means posting your Agreed time in the Judges Thread, please x

As far as I can tell, these are the agreed times slots so far...

Sat 21st May

1700 BeN vs SWE

Even though Sweden likes fighting with BENELUX every weekend ..., we will NOT meet again on sat 21st may :)

I think Sweden and Australia have agreed on a time already but I let Aia confirm that.

Even though Sweden likes fighting with BENELUX every weekend ..., we will NOT meet again on sat 21st may :)

I think Sweden and Australia have agreed on a time already but I let Aia confirm that.

Yup, my bad, your match this wkend is Indeed against Australia :thumbup:

Yup, my bad, your match this wkend is Indeed against Australia :thumbup:

Current hunt schedule for WoF Team Sweden (Originally posted here):

Sunday 15/5 12:15 Sweden-Benelux "Golden Global". Special rules apply, see above. Time not confirmed yet.

Welcome! We'll gather in Chimera Canyons one hour before the hunt, so if you're looking for a team to join, come to Chimera Canyons!

Call to all Swedes!
Coming weekend we'll meet in a match against Australia!

Match begins 9:00 MA time (11:00 local swedish time) sunday morning 22/5
I know it's early :laugh:

If you're up by 10 (local time), you're very welcome to join us for a pre-match meeting, and to set up support teams, at Chimera Canyons. The pre-meeting begins one hour before the match starts.

We will need every hand on these mobs (Support team mobs):
Letomie: All Maturities: 4 points
Phasm: All Maturities: 3 points
Frescoquda: All Maturities: 2 points
Cornundacauda: All Maturities: 1 point
Combibo: All Maturities: 25 points (once only during the match)

Semi’s Moblist.​

Firstly, welcome all 6 teams to the Semi-Final eliminator. You all worked hard to get here. It’s a bit cruel at this point; one match decides. Three of you will reach the Final. Three of you won’t.
Highest score in each match gains a Final place.

The Opponents:

Sweden Vs Italy

France Vs BeNeLux

USA Vs DACH

Start Point: Volcano Crater: 54530, 70370.
Eudoria: Satan’s Hot Tub. (Jump NE from Medusa’s head TP)

Date: Saturday June 4th

This has always been a stage that involved some travelling. This year the travelling is OPTIONAL. Main Teams may hunt entirely on Calypso if they wish, or visit CP, or F-FOMA. Main Teams must still attend the Start and Finish point. All Support hunting is Calypso-based.

The Moblist is below along with an explanation of how it works.

Main Team Size: 5

Main

Osseoculum All Maturities or Daspletor All Maturities 10 points
Sumima Dominant and Above or Kreltin Dominant and Above 9 points
Scipulor Dominant and Above or Aurli Devastator and Above 8 points
Longu All maturities or Cornoanterion All Maturities 7 points
Scipulor Guardian and Below or Aurli Ravager and Below 6 points
Sumima Guardian and Below or Kreltin Guardian and Below 5 points

Support

Itumatrox All maturities 4 points
Eviscerator All generations 3 points
Nexnecis All maturities 2 points
Snarg All maturities 1 point

Bonus

Tantardion All maturities 25 points

Loot Bonus 15
Variety Max: Main=50 Support=50
Sweep Bonus 100
Support Cap 250
No win bonus

To explain the OPTIONAL Main Team Moblist for Stage 5, The Semi-Finals:

The options are “or”. Not “and”.

You may NOT claim the same points for two separate Mobs. If you global on Daspletor for 10 points you cannot then Global on Osseoculum. If you get 8 points on a Scipulor you cannot then global on an 8-point Aurli, and so on. This is to make the judges task easier.
With split-maturity mobs the different scoring maturities can be different mobs.
For example, a big Scipulor for 8 points doesn’t mean that the 6 point mob has to be a smaller Scipulor, it could be an Aurli Below Ravager. You just couldn’t get any points for a bigger Aurli if you get a big Scipulor global first.

It can be seen as Osseoculum Vs Daspletor, or Scipulor and Sumima Vs Aurli and Kreltin. It’s up to the Teams to decide where to go for the best chance of big points. I hope your choices pay off.

Please post in the Judges thread with any questions about these rules and I’m sure we’ll settle your queries reasonably promptly.

It would be a courtesy to inform your Judge where you intend to hunt before the match starts. There is no requirement to inform your opponent.

Please agree a timeslot with your opponents as soon as possible, please note this event only takes place on a Saturday so the revised TimeSlots are:

13:00,17:00, 21:00 Saturday

Post your AGREED time in the Judges Thread.

Thanks to all, and good luck,

Hurrikane

Again, the Start Point and Date: Saturday June 4th at the Volcano Crater: 54530, 70370. Jump NE from Medusa’s head TP

List of registered main team members:

Valentin Sir Valentin Vladar
Rob Rapido Green
Max Extreme Hunter
Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
Bigfoot Tomten Painkiller
Aphex Windowlicker Twin
Milk MilkeN eN
Rune Belgarion Haugen
Lars Mr Lars Sebra
Bridge Silverfox Investor
Aia Ea Nou
Warants Skalman Skalmansson

Semifinal

Team Sweden against Team Italy

Decided time: 13:00 MA time saturday 4/6, 15:00 Local Swedish time

As the official start and and finish is on a place without teleporter we meet there at end of match aswell, with a reporter at the official start/finish to inform about the final score.

Support team mob list
Itumatrox All maturities 4 points
Eviscerator All generations 3 points
Nexnecis All maturities 2 points
Snarg All maturities 1 point
Tantardion All maturities 25 points (Bonus mob - scores only once)

Current hunt schedule for WoF Team Sweden

Saturday 4/6 13:00 Sweden-Italy

Last edited:
A gentle reminder - Today is the match that decides if we're going into the grand final or not!

Match today is 13:00-16:00 MA time.

Meeting time and place:

Chimera Canyons
12:00-13:00 MA time / 14:00-15:00 local Swedish time.

The mob list:
- Eviscerator
- Snarg
- Nexnecis
- Iltumatrox
- Tantardion (once only)

Even if those seem to hard, feel welcome to show up at Chimera Canyons to see what you can do!

There is a fully equipped servicecenter with auctioneer, trade and repair terminals and storage facility inside for your convenience.

For those who will be in the main team for this match: Please show up at Chimera Canyons (at least) 15 minutes before match start to confirm everyone is present and to set up the main team. Main team members should be at the official start (Volcano Crater: 54530, 70370 Eudoria: Satan’s Hot Tub. (Jump NE from Medusa’s head TP) at least 5 minutes before start to sign in with the judges. A TP(II) chip is recommended to jump between closest TP and the official start place.

Last edited:
Prelliminary result of the match:
Sweden-Italy 656-379

As it looks like, we're going to meet France and USA in the final!

I want to thank everyone for a great match! Support, main, the judges.

We did great today!

Thank you for the great match, I wish you the best luck for the final

Back