WoF 2011 Team Sweden

Thank you for the great match, I wish you the best luck for the final

Thanks, we're going to need it :laugh: (yup I've tried to global on scaboreas).

Brief information for WoF Sweden supporters about the upcoming match

Feel free to come with questions! We also have a private subforum that's in Swedish for more detailed discussions.

Official information: here.

Time and place:
Saturday June 18th 17:00
We'll meet at Chimera Canyons by the TP from 18:00 Swedish time, 16:00 MA time.
Official start and goal (for main team): Sissipahaw Water Plant Amethera 39479, 33941 (north of Sakura)

Moblist:

Main
Atrox: Prowler and Above 10 points
Chomper: All Maturities 9 points
Feffoid: Warlord and Above 8 points
Leviathan: All Maturities 7 points
Atrox: Old Alpha and Below 6 points
Feffoid: Below Hunter 5 points

Support
Araneatrox :All Maturities: 4 points
Maffoid: All Maturities: 3 points
Scaboreas: All Maturities: 2 points
Morsusilex: All Maturities: 1 point

Bonus
Boorum: All Maturities/Genders: 25 points

Misc
Main Team size: Maximum 6
No Support Cap/Support Unlimited and Uncapped.
Loot Bonus: 15
Variety Max: Main=50 Support=50
Sweep Bonus 100
No win bonus

Today it's the day - the big final of WoF!

Match is 17-20 MA time (19:eek:o-22:eek:o Swedish time)

Come to Chimera Canyons between 18:00 and 19:00 swedish time to join!

If you can't make it at that time but you can join later let us know and we'll solve it.

Today it's the day - the big final of WoF!

Match is 17-20 MA time (19:00-22:00 Swedish time)

Come to Chimera Canyons between 18:00 and 19:00 swedish time to join!

You can join if you're late also, let's us know if you're looking for a team.

Spiders (Araneatrox) 4 points, Maffoid 3 points, Scaboreas 2 points, Morsusilex 1 point,
Boorum 25 points once only

Current hunt schedule for WoF Team Sweden
saturday 7/5 17:00 Benelux-Sweden
Sunday 15/5 12:15 Sweden-Benelux "Golden Global". Special rules apply, see above.
Sunday 15/5 13:00 Sweden-Amethera
Sunday 22/5 09:00 Australia-Sweden
Saturday 4/6 13:00 Sweden-Italy

Saturday 18/6 17:00 Sweden-France-USA

Last edited:
A litle bump ;)

I want to thank everyone for a great match!

Thanks to outstanding performance we managed to pull this through, all the way through the final.

Everyone in teams, inlduding main team and support teams who killed countless mobs, judges keeping track of the scores throughout the long matches, and all the other teams who also fought very vell without whom WoF would be really dull.

There hasn't been any price ceremony yet, after-match party, or hunt. Let's see if we can have some of that later when we sobered up after today!

As for next year it will be a new opportunity for a captain to take over and lead us, the team, in an even better way on the road do success - after summer, there will probably start to be a slow build-up again to make a competetive team next wof season, so if you missed the opportunity this year, there will soon be a new one to take part in wof.

GRATZ!!!! really a crazy score, I was online just few minutes during the final and the chat was filled with just France, Sweden, Usa team names :D great job winning the final but also a great job for the other finalists!

Luckyli we don't have just MA/FPC/whatever events!

we r0ckz0r... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Woot we won :D
Good job all we didnt just win we crusched the others with a fantastic score to :D
And very nice to manage to get those important mobs as well so we got those extra points :D
A real team effort :))

Big GRZ

to the Oldie Oldie Boyz :))

Congratulations to Team Sweden, very well fought battle!! Look forward to meeting up with you guys again next year :)

-Mack

Gratz Sweden !!!

See you next year ;)

Well done Team Sweden :yay:

Dare I say it, but were Team Wales the ONLY team to beat you this year??

Would be amusing as we were the only team to beat England the year that they won WoF LOLOL

Well done Team Sweden :yay:

Dare I say it, but were Team Wales the ONLY team to beat you this year??

Would be amusing as we were the only team to beat England the year that they won WoF LOLOL

I think you are right ! :)
Only Wales beat us :)

Grattis. nice with a Swedish victory :)

As soon as I get back online for real I will see what went on last year with the prizes etc. Don't worry, it will get looked into.

Hurrikane

Ok Swedes! Get ready for WOF 2012! :)

Many expected Team Sweden to win each year except for 2011!! But then we surprised everyone and won! :)
I can still remember the final with all the Swedish globals...

How well can Team Sweden do this time?

I think we can do it again!

Though I'm not shure that I will compete this year... It just costs to much, and you get nothing in return (if you're not in the mainteam), except the honor...and some fun.

Back