Achievement: Cornundacauda Iron Challenge completed

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I don't suppose I'm the first to do this one but I don't think anyone has posted the details so here it is.

Completing the 10k Corns mission gave me Stamina plus a choice of Rifle, Handgun or Aim:

I chose Aim and went from 5430 to 5576 which looks to be 30 PED volume.

Thanks to a 660 PED HoF on the last day I was around about breakeven for the whole mission. Unfortunately the screenshot came out a bit wrong :D

It was a fun mission to do, I hope there's a Bronze one at some point :)

gratz thats a nice amount

btw where did you hunt them

Even though the public's chat is messed up, but you still got your HoF, Oleg :wtg:

Congratz Oleg :yay:

I think i should get back into shape and finish some of the missions too :)

Saw ur global ingame Oleg Grats :)

:yay::yay: gratz for the hof ... dam you no loot window

good job!... but why aim?

Well done Oleg! and gratz on the HoF mate! :thumbup:

Big gratz!
+rep for posting it, TY!

Thanks everyone :)

good job!... but why aim?

Assuming they're all the same volume, Handgun would have given me only a few points, I think it would have raised my Pistoleer Hit professions by about 1%. Rifle would have been a lot more points but I'm not especially interested in skilling Rifle and I could get the points by hunting quite easily. Aim gave me about 8% increase in all Hit professions so made more of a difference and would be harder to get from hunting.

I have no idea about chip prices so that wasn't a consideration - perhaps it should have been :)

I wasn't particularly impressed with any of the available choices, better than a kick in the nuts though.

(EDIT: Wrote this too fast, I meant 10% not 1% :D - on reflection maybe Handgun would have been a bit better after all, not really a big deal though).

:yay::yay: gratz for the hof ... dam you no loot window

You didn't miss anything exciting in the loot window, mostly eye oil and a broken Kobold Face :D Good timing for an eye oil HoF though, markup is good atm.

Last edited:
Nice.. I like the screenshot, no armor with swirlies ;)

Back