Should shop and apartment fees be abolished?

Should the Maintenance Fees for existing shops and apartments be abolished?

• Yes, get rid of the fees

Votes: 90 78.9%
  • No, leave the fees in place

Votes: 24 21.1%

• Total voters
Im wondering.
What is MA/FPCs new businessplan, considering that Rent is gone, Decay is gone (L)..
only deposit? don't think thats a good plan, im not depoing anymore...

they don't take (L) decay thats news

they don't take (L) decay thats news

He means MA now take in their decay money via (L) items... Did you miss the OPs last line about constructive comments?

And on topic...

I think its a bit silly asking for so much detail on our rent we have paid, and i hope they wont be too strict if you havent got all the details they say they want. Can anyone comment further on how easy it is to get rent back?

i think i had my appartment in 07.... or 08, maybe 09 :scratch2:

You will only get rent back that you paid in advance of the date where it was removed.
You dont get back the rent of the past years.

I think that MA originally may have intruduced the rent for appartments/shops to avoid them end up in the hands of a few and staying unused for so long. After that didnt work out they are now testing it the other way round, this is nice but still wont reactivate the shops/appartments of those people who already left. I really hope we will see fully used malls in the near future.

No rent is a huge leap of faith for fpc.
I see it filling the shops with rare items that the AH does not hold.
We will be able to compeet with the AH that still has markup fees.
It would seem that costomer relation and location and knowing what others want in your area will be key.
I would return to a shop that has what I need each time.
A shop could even be cheaper then the MU of the AH fees.
I also think owners would return more often to check the shop.
This is more rich players to play thats good.

Its the auction house that killed the shops not the rent.
If we can sell our items we can pay our rent.
Still I love this idea fpc has.
It is a huge step for freedom.

I would exchange the free rent for less Auction Houses or even better ONE auction house in PA.
Keep the rent kill the Auction house.

Do you really think MA is gonna give up a cash Cow. Come on man think about it before you post it

Useless thread to be honest

open_mouth_insert_foot.jpg

Well i think more because nobody (80%) doesnt pay it because they dont use it that often. Now with no fee they can enter whenever they want and use it as a storage or something. I kinda interested now in a app :)

Stunning apartment available for sale, great view in Sakura City...

+1,500 ped :smoke:

Back